It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Chief of Public Affairs Admits Trump Indictments Are a Politically Motivated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
I have also seen that Merchan is being sued to release his financial reports from 2019-2024. The reports been being stonewalling, of course!

Congress subpoenaed Merchans daughter on July 17th, then went on a 51 day vacation, where they remain to this day!

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Fun facts like that make me fervently hope Elon's appointment in Trump administration is fully realized and gleefully executed. I don't mean that as in capital punishment but the way Vivek has previously described cutting the fat in administrative budget.

edit on 5-9-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

NY has been highlighting the corruption of democrats for the past few years. First was their closing ranks to shield Cuomo from accountability over the nursing home deaths. Then we get Hochul and her husband making some money off the Buffalo stadium. Next up was NYC mayor Adam's Turkish connections. Last but not least was the Chinese plant in the governor's office! There are more but I think the point can be made that NY has political problems. Personally I think this current news is about Adam's and his schemes. The dems can scream Russia, Russia, Russia all they like. But will they answer China, Turkey, or Egypt? (Menendez for those who forgot)

Your disciplined mind is always appreciated. Very few can sit at their keyboard and tie several crooks together like you did!

Too bad it was on the wrong thread! I have saved that post I wrote for a future response.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Yea, but he is not being sued by Congress in what I read. America 1st Legal brought that suit into play. Saw a video from the Quartering about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Fun facts like that make me fervently hope Elon's appointment in Trump administration is fully realized and gleefully executed. I don't mean that as in capital punishment but the way Vivek has previously described cutting the fat in administrative budget.

This evening, ABC Nightly News tied Musk to Trump's attempt to keep Biden out of the White House in 2021. The news media will pay dearly next year for their lack of ethics.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yea, but he is not being sued by Congress in what I read. America 1st Legal brought that suit into play. Saw a video from the Quartering about it.

Quite right. Congress has subpoenaed Merchan's daughter's company: thehill.com...

Lawsuits take so long. A subpoena can generate important info relatively quickly.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

If you reward bad behavior you get more bad behavior. This country needs to believe in accountability

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Regarding the DOJ Official Admitting that 2024 Presidential candidate Donald Trump is being Prosecuted on several fronts, solely for political reasons...

This is what various Legal Scholars and Experts, Brilliant Lawyers, and Highly Respected Journalists think of the Manhattan D.A. Hoax, where the Democrats, headed up by Comrade Kamala Harris, working directly with the DOJ (which they’re not supposed to be!), want to put a Former President of the United States, and the Leading Candidate for President, in PRISON.

This is unheard of, there has never been anything like it in our Country, and they are doing it in a blatant and illegal attempt to “win” an Election that, based on their results, should be “unwinnable,” but I can’t talk about it because Judge Merchan has put an UnConstitutional Gag Order on me.

Somehow it will ALL work out - I don’t know how, I don’t know why, I don’t know when, but it always does!
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/113087528506196020

I hope most Americans will understand when PAYBACK is delivered to large batches of high-level azzholes, and their helpers.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I hope most Americans will understand when PAYBACK is delivered to large batches of high-level azzholes, and their helpers.

Don't count on it... not while most of the news media propagandis for the Democrat Party... as demonstrated by Kamala Harris's media fuled rise from mediocrity to star dome ... which was processed by the media fuled character assassination of Joe Biden.

edit on 5-9-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: network dude

Yeah, but their voters don't.

2nd line.

Re: nypost.com... ion/

Two years ago, ATS would have been lit up like a Christmas Tree by these revelations.

LINK not working.

It's HOT and under attack!

You have to copy/paste the URL and then add "https://" on the front end.

nypost.com/2024/09/05/us-news/top-spokesman-for-manhattan-us-attorneys-office-caught-on-secret-recording-blasting-da-bragg-over-trump-prosecution/

NYPost links are almost always "clickable".

Nerve struck!😈

this might work...

Top Manhattan US Attorney’s Office spox blasts DA Bragg over Trump prosecution in secret recording: ‘The case is nonsense’

A top Department of Justice spokesman in New York was caught on a hidden camera ripping Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg for his recent prosecution of former President Donald Trump — accusing Bragg of conducting “lawfare” just to further his own political ambitions.

Nicholas Biase, chief spokesman for the Manhattan US Attorney’s Office, was secretly recorded tearing into the progressive prosecutor during a recent conversation with a so-called undercover operative from conservative podcaster Steven Crowder’s “Mug Club.”

“Honestly, I think the case is nonsense,” Biase was filmed saying to an unidentified woman on July 31 at what appears to be a bar.

They're desperate to cover quash this story fast!!!!!!!!! The "right" people here are triggered and squirming!!!!!! 😃😃

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well who else's name would they mention? 😀😀

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Don't count on it... not while most of the news media propagandis for the Democratic Party... as demonstrated by Kamala Harris's media fuled rise from mediocrity to star dome ... which was processed by the media fuled character assassination of Joe Biden.

Please understand that Kamala's "stardom" is merely the image of her projected on a wall, as she stands in front of the spotlight. The real Kamala projecting that image is just a regular dimwit. Her "stardom" created by the media spotlight. Nothing else.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Regarding the DOJ Official Admitting that 2024 Presidential candidate Donald Trump is being Prosecuted on several fronts, solely for political reasons...

This is what various Legal Scholars and Experts, Brilliant Lawyers, and Highly Respected Journalists think of the Manhattan D.A. Hoax, where the Democrats, headed up by Comrade Kamala Harris, working directly with the DOJ (which they’re not supposed to be!), want to put a Former President of the United States, and the Leading Candidate for President, in PRISON.

This is unheard of, there has never been anything like it in our Country, and they are doing it in a blatant and illegal attempt to “win” an Election that, based on their results, should be “unwinnable,” but I can’t talk about it because Judge Merchan has put an UnConstitutional Gag Order on me.

Somehow it will ALL work out - I don’t know how, I don’t know why, I don’t know when, but it always does!
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/113087528506196020

I DO NOT want payback.

I would like to see Law breakers punished by the rule of law. TRUE justice, not paying them back by being like them.

Jan 20th, 2025 should be the beginning of not only justice, but us leading by example, not being petty and trying to get even.

Or worse, us continuing the lawfare.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
ELECTION INTERFERENCE: DOJ Chief Caught Admitting in Undercover Footage That Trump Indictments Are Politically Motivated — Exposes Plot to Make Trump a ‘Convicted Felon’ and ‘Affect His Candidacy’

In a bombshell video released by Louder with Crowder’s MugClub Undercover unit, new footage reveals an explosive admission from a senior Justice Department official, suggesting that the ongoing legal battles faced by former President Donald Trump are part of a politically motivated campaign orchestrated by the Deep State.

The undercover video appears to show Nicholas Biase, Chief of Public Affairs for the U.S. Department of Justice in the Southern District of New York (SDNY), admitting that the slew of criminal charges against Trump is part of a larger political maneuver designed to derail his presidential candidacy and to make him a ‘convicted felon.’

In June, Rep. Andy Biggs presented this timeline as evidence of an orchestrated collusion between the Biden regime and prosecutors to take down Trump.

In the undercover footage, Biase describes the prosecution as a “perversion of justice,” attributing it to Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s ambition to undermine Trump’s candidacy for the upcoming 2024 presidential election.

“He was stacking charges and, like, rearranging things just to make it fit a case. No, honestly, I think the case [against Trump in NYC] is nonsense…Every real estate person in New York does what he [Trump] did. Nobody’s ever been charged with this,” Biase stated.

Biase goes on to assert that the primary aim behind prosecuting Trump is to transform him into a convicted felon, which would severely impact his chances in the election.

“The point of prosecuting Trump was to make him a convict…it affects his candidacy if he’s a convicted felon,” he added.

edit on 5-9-2024 by IndieA because: Fixed Link

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
UPDATE: DOJ’s SDNY Chief Nick Biase Responds to Explosive Undercover Video — Claims Statements Caught on Camera Don’t Reflect His True Views, Says He Was Just Trying to ‘Impress’ the Honeypot

Nick Biase, Chief of Public Affairs for the U.S. Department of Justice’s Southern District of New York, is now scrambling to cover his tracks after being caught on video admitting that the Trump indictments were politically motivated.

But instead of standing by his statements, Biase is now backpedaling — attempting to spin his explosive admissions as mere attempts to “impress” someone he “just met.”

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
UPDATE: DOJ’s SDNY Chief Nick Biase Responds to Explosive Undercover Video — Claims Statements Caught on Camera Don’t Reflect His True Views, Says He Was Just Trying to ‘Impress’ the Honeypot

Nick Biase, Chief of Public Affairs for the U.S. Department of Justice’s Southern District of New York, is now scrambling to cover his tracks after being caught on video admitting that the Trump indictments were politically motivated.

But instead of standing by his statements, Biase is now backpedaling — attempting to spin his explosive admissions as mere attempts to “impress” someone he “just met.”

He still said it.

So we can either take his word on it...

Or take his redacted word on it...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So ... he likes to impress people he thinks are impressed by legal corruption... and we are expected to believe he doesn't actually engage in legal corruption?

I really don't understand how his current explanation is any better than what people originally assumed about him.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: NorthOS

The version on Telegram has an intro by Crowder where he explains who the person is.

It’s OK.

But try Googling this guy.

He’s practically a “ghost”.

So you are kinda unhappy that you can't do the usual lame debate tactic and attack the source.

So what do you think about what he said?

Can you rebut it, prove it false, learn from it, admit the truth and evolve or...

Just try to demonize the source.?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The version on Telegram has an intro by Crowder where he explains who the person is.

It’s OK.

So you are kinda unhappy that you can't do the usual lame debate tactic and attack the source.

Can you rebut it, prove it false, learn from it, admit the truth and evolve or...

A lot of unnecessary wordy rattling in reflection of a simple observation.

edit on pm99America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It’s OK.

A lot of unnecessary wordy rattling in reflection of a simple observation.

A simple observation is your deflection on the topic.

Can you rebut it, prove it false, learn from it, admit the truth or...

Just be who you are.

Willingly ignorant.

We all know what you are hun.

It isn't the future of America.

Deny Ignorance.

edit on 100000009America/Chicago9pmThu, 05 Sep 2024 22:37:17 -050037 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join