It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Joe will pardon Hunter based on actions...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
WTF is I plead guilty, but I remain Innocent, Thers not a judge I've been in front of that would ever take that plea - "I only plead guilty for a better deal" But I'm really innocent and will appeal later ...........

Dads going to pardon me anyway, so I'll play the game .
edit on 5-9-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

how the mind of a crack head works.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: DAVID64

You would think there would be a law against the president pardoning their own kids or relatives.

My guess is the Founders had it in the backs of their minds when drafting the Constitution, but thought "Surely a president will have enough honor that we don't have to spell THIS out".

An amendment directly addressing this needs to considered, but wonder how much support it'd get in Congress? Zero??

As for JR Biden, just do it. You're already among the bottom three presidencies, might as well cement your place there.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Pleading guilty and getting "pardoned" by the big guy, is merely delaying the more serious charges coming for Joe/Hunter/James Biden in 2025.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I saw that coming after joe was Booted.
Criminal Clan

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

His pleading guilty will keep the case from going to trial, protecting the Biden family.

Yay! They get to keep all their China money.

And quickly end it so Daddy can pardon him before he leaves off which can be before the end of his term.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
As for JR Biden, just do it. You're already among the bottom three presidencies, might as well cement your place there.

This is Why Jimmy Carter is Supporting This Admin.
He wants Someone to go down in History as Worse than He.

a reply to: gb540

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Let's extradite him to Russia

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yeah, wouldn’t that be a conflict of interest?

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Anyone who smokes crack like Hunter wont live long. He is living on borrowed time right now. His dad can keep him out of this prison sentence, but not the next

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hunter has become such a polite guy now. He is telling his dad "pardon me dad" I have been such a bad boy for getting caught.

He is telling his dad "pardon me dad" I have been such a bad boy for being so lousy and stupid.
edit on 5-9-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Idk why but this line of yours gave me a chuckle…
“And as a father, I'd do what I could to help my son, but as a human…”
Nothing less human than being a father! Lol

In regards to Biden pardoning Biden hopefully he makes it long enough, if there’s a brain cell to rub together between that family they probably have the pardon preprinted, and pre-signed put away somewhere. The date is to be filled in for when it would make sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Biden will pardon Hunter and Trump at the same time.

Republicans wont be able to cry foul.

Hunter gets off.

Democrats still get their propaganda in the weeks before the election.

And Joe Biden looks magnanimous; great for his legacy which is being tarnished by his tyrannical use of lawfair against his political enemies.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sisavran
Idk why but this line of yours gave me a chuckle…
“And as a father, I'd do what I could to help my son, but as a human…”
Nothing less human than being a father! Lol

In regards to Biden pardoning Biden hopefully he makes it long enough, if there’s a brain cell to rub together between that family they probably have the pardon preprinted, and pre-signed put away somewhere. The date is to be filled in for when it would make sense.

My thinking was that if/when he pardons him, I'll totally get it, but the "Human" aspect is everyone who isn't Hunters' dad, might be a little pissed off due to the harping on "NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!"

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
You know, I don't really care about the druggie, Hunter. He's the least of our worries.

I care about the mastermind behind what Hunter has done, and that's Joe Biden and his corruption. That's the guy I'd like to see get tried and convicted for his crimes.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
You know, I don't really care about the druggie, Hunter. He's the least of our worries.

I care about the mastermind behind what Hunter has done, and that's Joe Biden and his corruption. That's the guy I'd like to see get tried and convicted for his crimes.

You won't hear about all that until Joe passes on. Then the left will be appalled at the corruption, and blame it on Trump.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join