It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Joe will pardon Hunter based on actions...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Hunter Biden plans to change his plea to guilty on federal tax charges brought against him by special counsel David Weiss, his attorney said in court Thursday, shocking federal prosecutors.

Abbe Lowell, the first son's attorney, said Thursday in federal court that Biden intends to switch his plea and intends to plead guilty. He initially pleaded not guilty.

Federal prosecutor Leo Wise said that "this is the first we are hearing about this."

The trial began Thursday with jury selection in Los Angeles.

Weiss charged Biden with three felonies and six misdemeanors concerning $1.4 million in owed taxes that have since been paid. Weiss alleged a "four-year scheme" when the president’s son did not pay his federal income taxes while also filing false tax reports.

He will not win in a trial based on evidence, so this looks like the plan. Joe won't hurt himself at all by pardoning Hunter even though he vehemently stated he would not. And as a father, I'd do what I could to help my son, but as a human, I understand that the help he needs might be paying for the crimes he did. So while this news doesn't say anything at all about Joe Pardoning Hunter, that is what it appears this is about.

Enjoy your Friday Eve.
edit on 5-9-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

His pleading guilty will keep the case from going to trial, protecting the Biden family.

Yay! They get to keep all their China money.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Of course he will gat a full pardon. All the BS from J.Biden before was all lies as usual. J.Biden is an expert on complete horsesh!t. 🤣🤣🤣 Plus they need to get H.Biden off the news pages.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hunter has become such a polite guy now. He is telling his dad "pardon me dad" I have been such a bad boy for getting caught.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I'm betting that Biden won't pardon Hunter if Kamala wins. But, if Kamala wins, she will pardon Hunter. That will keep the legacy of his presidency intact.

If Kamala doesn't win, then I think, yeah, Joe will pardon Hunter.
edit on 2920242024k55America/Chicago2024-09-05T11:55:29-05:0011am2024-09-05T11:55:29-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I just read this and thought exactly the same thing. Joe has nothing to lose by pardoning him and I don't think he cares how it looks for the Left.

Hunter was already found guilty on the gun charges, but not sentenced. If he goes ahead with a guilty plea instead of a drawn out trial, Daddy can make it all go away with the stroke of a pen.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

oddly enough, I wouldn't hold that against Joe like I do some of the major blunders that cost lives. But everyone can see this for what it is, even Sookie knows. All that's left is to accept it.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I will. After everything they've done/are doing to Trump and their constant cry of "No One Is Above The Law", bet your ass I'll hold it against him.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You would think there would be a law against the president pardoning their own kids or relatives. But I suppose that the only reason the president actually has that power and pardon's people is because they are able to pardon their relatives and the relatives of other politicians who got in trouble. They will pardon fifty criminals just to be able to pardon five politicians relatives or big political donors. Americans are not that smart to catch on to that stuff anymore.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Biden won't "pardon" Hunter.

Biden will "commute" his sentence to time served or a fee to be paid.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hunter pleads guilty of not paying taxes so he doesn't have to tell how he got the money he didn't pay taxes on? Sounds like an easy out even if he doesn't get pardoned. Especially for the others involved with that money.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I will. After everything they've done/are doing to Trump and their constant cry of "No One Is Above The Law", bet your ass I'll hold it against him.

can you imagine the meme's for "no one is above the law"?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The whole concept of a presidential pardon is ridiculous. Especially so when they wait until the last minute to release a bunch of convicts.. have some balls and do it sooner.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm also thinking there would have been a lot more that came out, if this would have went to trial.

Can't have that!

What a POS that guy is.

Wonder who is going to offer him a lobbyist job, when daddy is done?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I wonder where he got the $1.4 million to pay the back taxes. He certainly did not legally earn it. Crackheads don't earn that kind of money.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

I wonder where he got the $1.4 million to pay the back taxes. He certainly did not legally earn it. Crackheads don't earn that kind of money.

he got that from his boyfriend. The lawyer from Cali. Phil McKraken I think was his name.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

What did Phil McKraken get? 1.4 million is a lot to just give a buddy.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

What did Phil McKraken get? 1.4 million is a lot to just give a buddy.

the full monte. Hunter may have even held his gun so he could look even cooler.
in all seriousness, the sugar brother from Cali likely got stock in CEFC and a "worthless" diamond.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i wouldnt be surprised if he did...or did other stuff too...he got backstabbed and push out by own party.. fitting he would give em the middle finger before leaving

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Daddy probably won't have to pardon him. He will probably be sentenced to an ankle monitor and home detention for 6 months.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join