It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pair Employed By RT Indicted For Funneling Money to Tennessee Media Company.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
So why is Russia funding social media and reactionary influencers to their own ends? And what ends come from promoting right-leaning rhetoric?

The bigger question IMHO is why aren't we focusing on China and the US media for being influencers?????????
Russia seems too easy with the situation with Urkaine.....and of course we all remember RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!!!!!!! from 2020.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Do you want a reason or proof. As proof can be very convoluted and I don't wish to delve that deeply into it at this time all I will offer is a solitary logical reason. Here it is. Putin knows what a dingbat Trump is and knows that he owns him simply by pretending to be his friend.

Very accurate.
Not at al surprised that Russia pays for this kind of influence.
And that there are people that will take the money.
Trump is super malleable. All you need to do is either give him cash or tell him how cool he is.
Compliment hsi dollop/swirl hairdo, and you’ve got a friend for life.

That why he’s dangerous in the whitehouse, and why so many other questionable leaders want him there.

There is a whole separate scandal breaking on top of this one, related to 10 million in Egyptian cash.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So since 3 people responded to my response in the same vernacular and subject matter.

I can see it's little more than a Media talking point taken out of context.

Basically Trump said he would end the War in Ukraine .....

Do you imagine that means Trump is just going to hand over Ukraine to Russia ?

You guys really don't get it do you ? Putin isn't afraid Of Biden or Harris at all . Trump on the other hand is a different story entirely .

If Trump gets into office just watch what happens in Ukraine and then we can revisit this post.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Also worth noting.

This occurred within 3 days of Pool announcing a lawsuit against the Harris campaign for posting selectively edited and misleading video clips.

Worth noting, the only person directly implicated by the indictment is Lauren Chen, a Canadian citizen who routinely posts anti-Trump content.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yeah...

Such is the DARVO clause that is inherent in "crying wolf" about Russian collusion in our election.

China's method is more known. China does it OVERTLY with crap like "China Watch," which is an insert paid for by China Daily (which is owned by The CCP Publicity Department) that goes into The New York Times, Washington Post, WSJ, LA Times among others.

They just pay and post CCP propaganda like buying an add. "Sponsored Content" is all the rage of foreign interests looking to sell us crap too.

TikTok also does wonders with its algorithm to suggest CCP approved videos *and also mine data of all those who installed their invasive malware posing as social media into their life.

The inconvenient convenience of having this round of collusion come to light "in time" will carry a lot of suspicion because it may be not so coincidentally timed. Even if Russia really was using these guys in a psyop.

And that will be incredulous because of it.

I read this and thought "this is going to go over well." It indirectly implicates everyone saying similar things in oblivious support of Russia. Which incorporates an immediate defense mechanism.

Because of this, it's more likely to be argued the attempted influence is the unsealed indictment itself, because it is attempted guilt by association.

If they did it in February, it probably wouldn't seem that way.

As to how much of this mistrust was seeded by foreign interests really can't be known..
edit on 5-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I stopped watching Tim Pool years ago from how he handled an interview with Kane West. He must of been doing something right to get the same treatment as Steve Bannon and Infowars. He has a big audience.

The Southern District of New York is gaining a reputation akin to that of the Inquisition when it comes to political lawfare.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
I stopped watching Tim Pool years ago from how he handled an interview with Kane West. He must of been doing something right to get the same treatment as Steve Bannon and Infowars. He has a big audience.

The Southern District of New York is gaining a reputation akin to that of the Inquisition when it comes to political lawfare.

Fortunately Tim pool is a UNWITTING participant according to the Indictment handed down. The only people in trouble are the russians apparently who hid the fact they were the ones paying.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: watchitburn

🤣 you call me a clown? You've never seen his Twitter or his Timcasts?

Or this one? Hard to ask for more context.
link

You're awful mad at me that he and the media company were paid 100s of thousands of dollars to push Russian propaganda. Should be mad at him for 1, either faking you out and just doing it for cash,not believing it but wanting you to, or 2 now lying about his stance.

Sorry but ABC breaks it down. looks like Tim and others were VICTIMS.
Right wing Influencers tricked to work for Russian Op

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Yeah Dandandat, big blue (D)onkey balls.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Give me one single solitary LOGICAL Reason Vladimir Putin would support a Trump Presidency .

If you can I'll star and flag your post.

Because Trump says he would end the war on his first day in office by basically giving Crimea and Donbas back to Russia, freezing the lines of conflict in place, and essentially giving Putin everything he wants in Ukraine.

Really? How’s he going to give anyone any part of Europe?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Lol, okay.

I'll give you one if you don't reward my answer.

NATO would still fund the war. And all the arms dealers suppling both sides will still be making a profit.

Is the war really about Putin? Or making up for the lack of war under Trump?
edit on 5-9-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Huh, he says that now, yet there is video of him railing over how "evil" Ukraine is,

And in this clip that Putin is "the greatest President" and must "nuke Ukraine".

Ummm ok Tim. So besides lying about what he thinks of Putin and Russia, he just "happened" to push their very own talking points. 🤣🤣

Link

I agree, to a point. Tim pool is plenty informed and intelligent enough to know that nuclear war cannot be won and must not be initiated, as kariuki famously said.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Jeez man, don't you know?

Russia (supposedly) helps Republicans = BAD
China & Iranians and anyone else that ACTUALLY helps Dems = Good.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
So since 3 people responded to my response in the same vernacular and subject matter.

I can see it's little more than a Media talking point taken out of context.

Basically Trump said he would end the War in Ukraine .....

Do you imagine that means Trump is just going to hand over Ukraine to Russia ?

You guys really don't get it do you ? Putin isn't afraid Of Biden or Harris at all . Trump on the other hand is a different story entirely .

If Trump gets into office just watch what happens in Ukraine and then we can revisit this post.

What type of deal do you see Trump getting for Ukraine?

Do you see Trump brokering a piece deal that makes Russia give up any land they have occupied?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IDELB2006

donbas,and crimea,go to russia. Russia signs a non aggression pact,that states any further aggression will result in Putins liquidation and loss of regained territory. Another term is russia MUST pay the people in those areas for their land if they wish to move. Ukraine is allowed to join NATO,as a non nuclear power.

Something like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join