It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embalmers clots analysed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There is not a lot to say except that these clots have been analyzed by a group of scientists
who now fear for their own safety and have moved out of the conspiracy forum into a novel disease which does not respond to the normal types of treatment, another factor is that they have been found in the living so are not exclusive to the embalming table.One would think as Dr Macmillan suggests that all the stops would be pulled out and a concerted effort be made to mitigate the effects ....but silence and censorship continues to reign .

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

silence and censorship continues to reign

Without censorship if an honest scientific research were to be conduted a lot of top level people would be required to testify as to what they konw and when they knew it.

They truth may eventually come out but TPTB will put it off for as many decades as possible-and if they have their way society will be recreated so nobody ever knows the truth again.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Without censorship if an honest scientific research were to be conduted a lot of top level people would be required to testify as to what they konw and when they knew it.

They truth may eventually come out but TPTB will put it off for as many decades as possible-and if they have their way society will be recreated so nobody ever knows the truth again.
Oh.

You mean how like their findings pre-dispersal of their poison amongst the denizens of the world would be sealed for 55 years? Like that?

I believe I’ve heard it’s a protein the body already creates called amyloid or something like that. Apparently it sends the production into overdrive and clogs the cardiovascular system. Rather effective way of killing someone.

Another poster has hypothesized it’s just a byproduct of the actual aim which is to diminish the already denigrated (by other influences) reproductive systems.

Makes sense seeing as the spike protein is found in excess in the testes and ovaries along with the heart and brain.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

Oh.

You mean how like their findings pre-dispersal of their poison amongst the denizens of the world would be sealed for 55 years? Like that?

I believe I’ve heard it’s a protein the body already creates called amyloid or something like that. Apparently it sends the production into overdrive and clogs the cardiovascular system. Rather effective way of killing someone.

Another poster has hypothesized it’s just a byproduct of the actual aim which is to diminish the already denigrated (by other influences) reproductive systems.

Makes sense seeing as the spike protein is found in excess in the testes and ovaries along with the heart and brain.

I don't think it matters what damage the vaccine may cause in the future or may have caused in the past as much as the degree of corruption it took to fast track and promote it without thorough testing. The scientists had spent decades trying to develop mRNA technology and were never able to bring it to the safety level required for human testing.

THAT is what must never see the light of day, and THAT is why the Democrats will do everytning they can to remain in power.
Unfortunately, there are far too many republicans and RINO's that also have just as much to lose. It goes far beyond the money now; livelyhoods and possibly lives are at stake.

Yeah, I'm looking at you Mitch. You sleezbag puke. You're the Reublican equalivant of Joe Biden.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Agreed.

But it IS bigger than left/right politics and personas.

The fact the virus was patented going back decades is telling.

There’s enough bread crumbs to suggest this is a worldwide endeavor m, even a bit that suggests the US DoD and China were “partners” in its development and subsequent release.

Both the virus and the magic bullet vaccines.

The question is now going forward, with or without the data and $ trail, what is the path forward as circumstantial evidence emerges and becomes incriminating.

How do we live with ourselves?

Or let those involved keep living?

ETA: besides the countless $B paid out in lawsuits and the numerous drugs pulled after FDA approval, Pfizer, the top-dog has yet to cure a damn thing in its years of existence.

And while a joint venture between the CCP and the DoD seems unlikely, think about the reach that Big Pharma has. I mean after years of watching the MIC get its beak wet in endless wars, they needed that sweet, sweet tax-payer money too, no?

Talk about snake oil.

edit on 4-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Oh.

I don't think it matters what damage the vaccine may cause in the future or may have caused in the past as much as the degree of corruption it took to fast track and promote it without thorough testing. The scientists had spent decades trying to develop mRNA technology and were never able to bring it to the safety level required for human testing.

THAT is what must never see the light of day, and THAT is why the Democrats will do everytning they can to remain in power.
Unfortunately, there are far too many republicans and RINO's that also have just as much to lose. It goes far beyond the money now; livelyhoods and possibly lives are at stake.

Yeah, I'm looking at you Mitch. You sleezbag puke. You're the Reublican equalivant of Joe Biden.

You must be forgetting that it was Donald Trump who fast-tracked development of the mRNA Covid vaccines. Democrats had nothing to do with it.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

It all sounds very convincing guys, but I won’t be able to make a properly reasoned conclusion
until Donald Where’s Yer Troozers and his pal Stonehenge Granny pop along to offer a thought-provoking dismissal. (By the by I love Stephen Colbert’s Vaccine dance - it is well enervating aerobics, especially before breakfast.)

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

The question of why the medication seems to be putting out unassigned MAC addresses has yet to be debunked. Turning people into ariels would be problematic. 153news.net...

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

You must be forgetting that it was Donald Trump who fast-tracked development of the mRNA Covid vaccines. Democrats had nothing to do with it.

Yes, he did allocate the money needed for so-called scientists to try and develop a treatment that would fight the virus; damn him!

Who gave the 'vaccine' the all-clear tp inject people with and made them choose between being vaccinated or kosing their jobs? I have my doubts Trump would have done that.

Trump used idiots that all his advisors were telling him were the best in the business, like Fauci.

Trump isn't known for his ability to choose decent, honest human beings to fill his cabinent positions, but at least they didn't look like clown show, suitcase stealing freaks or bondage bois scrogging on the table in the senate halls.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

An oligarchs job is to preserve the oligarchs .

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Breaking Bombshell report Greg Harrison presentation part 2 on how white clots are formed

A +1 hour presentation by a polymer chemist that goes into the chemistry and biology of the white fiber clots going on. The Phosphate Lipid Nano Particle and mNRA produced spike proteins both have chain of actions that contribute to this condition. The usual clotting process are disrupted resulting in this uncontrolled growth.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Searching for "Solution of Scientists International" online returns no results in multiple search engines. They don't seem to be any sort of registered group or have any sort of web presence, not even on Facebook or X.

The videographer doesn't even post links to the documents that he briefly flashes up on screen, and purports to source his stuff from.

Totally bogus, like each of the variety of anti-vax claims he posts videos of.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Fullmar Rhieneck ( might have spelt it wrong) was arrested illegally on trumped up charges. Then shipped back to a German prison. I doubt whether a lot of these people will want any way of being found or harassed. He had court cases pending on big pharma...there is a war of information going on and google is part of the problem with regards to searches . If in fact young people are dying and the governments are doing nothing then the West as we know it is over anyway and some might argue the sooner the better. But again this is the internet and you can only believe what you see and experience so in that sense only time will tell.

I know people who have been jabbed and are perfectly fine , but I also know some that have been jabbed and are sick and deceased. Did the jab kill them? whatever side of the fence that you are on .you can only say it might have done. As it turns out that in a risk analysis it was pretty ineffectual as an intervention for its stated purpose.

We all quote internet sources which are censored for all we know both sides are getting played off against the other because there exist contradictory sources in the same place ..take it all with a pinch of salt .

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

After reading through his website and watching his vids, it appears to me that he doesn't really know what he's talking about to be honest and isn't a Pathologist. He is claiming to be a researcher of Covid and he's talking about this as a response of the covid virus itself.
The only why so far I've been able to check his credentials is on his own website though? I can't find him on the GMC (General Medical Council) website which is a big red flag as all doctors should be registered there....

Also from his own website..

McMillan Research does not currently have real world evidence data regarding all aspects of autoimmunity in COVID-19. The theory of autoimmunity in COVID-19 could form the basis for clinical investigation and medical monitoring.

So even though he claims to be a researcher, he doesn't seem to have much research?
He also said he was contacted by an American as a whistle blower? I've never heard of an American Doctor contacting a Brit to whistle blow like that before? You usually attempt to contact your own medical board or Hospital?

edit on 5-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

What kind of ""scientists"" annonentity?

And can you list or present their qualifications in the applicable field, please?

I'm going to go with that's a no'no.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Fullmar Rhieneck ( might have spelt it wrong) was arrested illegally on trumped up charges. Then shipped back to a German prison. I doubt whether a lot of these people will want any way of being found or harassed. He had court cases pending on big pharma...there is a war of information going on and google is part of the problem with regards to searches . If in fact young people are dying and the governments are doing nothing then the West as we know it is over anyway and some might argue the sooner the better. But again this is the internet and you can only believe what you see and experience so in that sense only time will tell.

Reiner Fuellmich claimed to be a lawyer who would take the world to court saying that the vaccines breached Nuremburg accords. He needed money to bring the case to court and so he co-created the "Corona Investigative Committee" a registered charity, to bring in 'contributors' to the class action he was going to take to court.

The money was held in a trust fund, the 'Corona Committee Foundation' trust, created by lawyer Viviane Fischer, who also partnered with Fuellmich in the "Corona Investigative Committee".

Fuellmich did attempt to bring related cases to minor courts a couple of times, but the cases were thrown out, or he simply lost them. He still continued requesting support for his "fighting fund", despite the obvious fact that it was unlikely that there were ever going to be actual major court cases, and it was looking more and more like it had been a scam from the start.

Fuellmich basically emptied all the funds and 'did a runner', but was found in Mexico and extradited back to Germany to be tried for embezzling money from the Corona Investigative Committee. The charges against him were brought by Viviane Fischer.

He has claimed that he removed the money to keep it from being confiscated by the German government. Pigs also might fly.

‘Fake Pandemic’ Conspiracy Lawyer Arrested After Claims He Ripped Off His Followers

As far as I can tell, his trial was still ongoing as of the 3rd September 2024.

I know people who have been jabbed and are perfectly fine , but I also know some that have been jabbed and are sick and deceased. Did the jab kill them? whatever side of the fence that you are on .you can only say it might have done. As it turns out that in a risk analysis it was pretty ineffectual as an intervention for its stated purpose.

We all quote internet sources which are censored for all we know both sides are getting played off against the other because there exist contradictory sources in the same place ..take it all with a pinch of salt .

You can believe anything if you can trust nothing.

I haven't seen any evidences of more deaths in the people around me, than in previous pre-pandemic years.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

After reading through his website and watching his vids, it appears to me that he doesn't really know what he's talking about to be honest and isn't a Pathologist. He is claiming to be a researcher of Covid and he's talking about this as a response of the covid virus itself.
The only why so far I've been able to check his credentials is on his own website though? I can't find him on the GMC (General Medical Council) website which is a big red flag as all doctors should be registered there....

Also from his own website..

McMillan Research does not currently have real world evidence data regarding all aspects of autoimmunity in COVID-19. The theory of autoimmunity in COVID-19 could form the basis for clinical investigation and medical monitoring.

So even though he claims to be a researcher, he doesn't seem to have much research?
He also said he was contacted by an American as a whistle blower? I've never heard of an American Doctor contacting a Brit to whistle blow like that before? You usually attempt to contact your own medical board or Hospital?

Additionally, 'Vejon Health' and 'McMillan Research', that he claims to be director of, don't appear to have any articles of association or official registration.

He also used to put credential letters after his name, but has ceased doing so in his posts and sites. I suspect he has no such credentials and was threatened with court action.

He is a keynote speaker only at anti-vax and conspiracy conferences, not at 'real' medical conferences.

Here's a page from his website which shows some "Lorem ipsum" placeholder default text, probably indicating that he built the site himself:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Wow chrono it is a relief reading your rebuttals. Now we can forget about the clots excess deaths as they are all BS and we are wasting our time worrying about them. Plus the people that died just after having the jab were going to die anyway.

And to think these two idiots are spreading fear for no other reasons except to get clicks for their websites.

edit on pm920249America/Chicago930283024 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Noted.

Now. Would you claim Pfizer et al are actually pharmacologically sound seeing as they haven’t ever cured a single disease during their existence?

I mean they’re “experts” right? Not just in it for the $?

Right?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Noted.

Now. Would you claim Pfizer et al are actually pharmacologically sound seeing as they haven’t ever cured a single disease during their existence?

Pfizer claim to have been pivotal in in the eradication of polio and smallpox. Also, they have vaccines against meningitis and pneumonia.

Vaccines: Using Natural Immunity - Pfizer

I mean they’re “experts” right? Not just in it for the $?

Right?

Sure they are in it for the dollars. I would think that all businesses are in it for the dollars. Governments too. Even those anti-vaxx and conspiracy guys who have video channels put up web sites are in it for the dollars.

How much volunteer work for no pay do you do?

And how many diseases have anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists cured?

edit on 2024-09-06T04:32:51-05:0004Fri, 06 Sep 2024 04:32:51 -050009am00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join