It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gorgeous new Aston Martin Vanquish 2025 .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
V12 , Twin Turbo , 820hp Super-GT.

The new Aston Martin Vanquish looks stunning and ticks all the boxes for putting ecological protesters into cardiac arrest and I love it , a pure Aston Martin made for purists to drool over.

V12 , Twin Turbo in action at the Nürburgring where it was spotted in testing , hear her Roar.

Time to start playing the lottery again.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

BEAUTIFUL!
Aston Martin has always has been my dream car.

BEST NIGHT....taking my dad's 1968 Aston Martin DBS out for a joy ride with my buddies as a kid.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Beyond beauty. Click the "play" button on this page. That interior is gorgeous.

Quick interior look

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Man, they popped the hood and crazy man. That's nothing that Joe Mechanic is going to be able to fix.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Wow , it even looks comfortable.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Reminds me of the body styles of American cars back in the late sixties and early to mid seventies...I had a sixty nine mustang special edition fastback and a seventy two Camaro with an LT1 years ago. But there were nicer ones out there at the time, I just couldn't afford them.

I almost bought a Superbird from a guy, it was his brothers. That was back around seventy five...it was a grand. His brother had died in the car somehow, maybe a heart attack or overdose or something, never asked how. But he took it for rides when he got it and could see his brother sitting in the back seat in the mirror. He thought it was haunted, and both a friend of mine and I sat in the car...we both had an eerie uneasy feeling about it. Only a grand and a great looking car...we passed on it. We started it and drove it to the road from the little farm and it ran great,and sounded like a typical muscle car...but neither of us felt right in it so said no. It had never been run in the winter even, and it probably sucked in the snow anyway. That is the first and last time I ever got a weird feeling like that in a car.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Beautiful car, overall.

But those side vents just behind the front wheels spoil the look for me.

I'm sure they are functional, and so the size and shape serve a purpose, but I just don't care for them.

Previous A-M cars did it better.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Okay.......how much??

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If you have to ask you can't afford it.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just in time for the next James Bond film

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

well if they add it to Forza games i'll take 2 thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I already know I can't afford it, so...how much?

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I already know I can't afford it, so...how much?

$400K and change.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The 1st generation Vanquish is the best looking car ever made.

Of course looks are subjective and others may have a different opinion, but they would be wrong.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Just in time for the next James Bond film

Rainbows
Jane

I'm thinking Sir Daniel's should be coated Candy Apple Grey
(deep blue serge) just to wash his eyes out.
'There, that should scare them all when I drop the window...'

I haven't been this excited since they fixed the Lucas injection
Bedlam in the XJ-12. and that was 40 years ago+ a bite of score.
Blue grass
Dave

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

Of course looks are subjective and others may have a different opinion, but they would be wrong.

I don't know, man...the fabled Ferarri 328's from the late '80's are some sexy looking cars!

I'd give my eye teeth for one of those.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

I don't know, man...the fabled Ferarri 328's from the late '80's are some sexy looking cars!

I'd give my eye teeth for one of those.

It's pretty I grant you but the 328 isn't even the best looking car made by Ferrari in the 90s. The 355 had much nicer lines.

edit: I am forgetting about the 348, the 328 went out of production in 89.
edit on 6-9-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

I guess it's a personal preference thing. I never really liked the body side line after the 328's. Ferrari rounded off the distinctive square corner on the front quarter at the nose. After that the Ferrari's all started looking like other production cars. The 348 was okay, but you could already see Ferrari's desire to round off that front corner in the 348. The 488's and of course the Enzo's are nice, but, wow, crazy expensive.

edit - And yes, the last production year for the 328 was 1989 if I'm not mistaken. So, it's a 35 year old car today. Despite it's age, the 328's were some of the most reliable and driveable Ferrari's ever made.

edit on 9/6/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I guess it's a personal preference thing. I never really liked the body side line after the 328's. Ferarri rounded off the distinctive square corner on the front quarter at the nose. After that the Ferarri's all started looking like other production cars. The 348 was okay, but you could already see Ferrarri's desire to round off that front corner in the 348. The 488's and of course the Enzo's are nice, but, wow, crazy expensive.

edit - And yes, the last production year for the 328 was 1989 if I'm not mistaken.

I liked the 360 and 430. Not a big fan of the more recent ones.

I may have a bias for 90s and 00s cars.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I've never driven any of the Spider series cars. I'm sure they were great cars, but they always looked like a Porsche crossed with a Vette to me. I had a line on a pretty nice 308 a while back. It was a garage queen owned by this widow I knew. Was a screamin' deal, but the wife would have skinned me alive if I'd have bought that thing! Ferrari red too!

edit - I'd be divorced AND have no license! LOL!

edit on 9/6/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join