It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is losing some states to BRICS and the USA is being pushed around like a chump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
In the last few days, Turkey has made a move to join BRICS, what does that mean for its NATO membership? Is this move mainly to allow hostility toward Israel? Also US Marine was attacked in Turkey I believe yesterday....

thecradle.co...

In last few days, Mexico and I believe Honduras have booted our diplomats for making offensive comments. Of course diplomats are usually people who have done favors for those currently in power. I am sure the Biden family picked some qualified people.

Anyway, in a nutshell, the USA is looking more and more like a joke by the day.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: berbofthegreen

When the Romans were losing power, a certain political ruler thought it wise to challenge Poseidon so he ordered his troops to walk into the sea and slash their swords around.

When Poseidon did not defend himself, the Roman legions marched back and Rome celebrated winning a war against a God.

Wasn't too long after that when Nero played the song for the credits reel at the end when Rome was burning to the ground.

It's about the same thing right now with the current administration.

The only twist is that Harris can't play the fiddle... she is however according to her former clients rather adept at playing the skin flute.

edit on 100000009America/Chicago9pmTue, 03 Sep 2024 22:46:01 -050046 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Look what we have in office and the next. We are snowflakes if the world.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   

It's not serious. The Turks are just holding up a middle finger to the EU for refusing to let them join. 'Okay, then we're going to join your competitors' team!'

People really shouldn't attempt to understand world affairs from inside a right-wing conspiracy-theory bubble.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   

BRICS can have Turkey. Take them right the hell out of NATO. Still the Ottoman Caliphate in my mind. The ones that lost the holy land to the allies after WWI and can't get over it.

We'll take poor ass Ukraine as a replacement, because they're not insane muslims hurling anti-American epithets at our miltary and threatening them on liberty.

Lol BRICS.

Let me know when the yuan is good enough to be a main reserve currency like, the euro, pound sterling, USD, swiss franc, or yen.

Canadian and Australian dollar saw growth as a reserve currency, as did many nontraditional currencies.

www.morganstanley.com...

While the yuan is often seen as a growing challenger to the dollar because of China's increasing economic and financial influence in the global economy, its role in global reserves and trade will rise about 2.3% by 2030 — not enough to threaten the dollar's dominance

They can take Mexico too. He's just pissed we criticized his judicial reforms and is playing games. But if they want a bunch of cartel adjacent judges elected it will go with the rest of their government.

Then BRICS can have all 3 countries with insane homicide rates and massive corruption, along with Brazil and South Africa. They should add Colombia too.
edit on 4-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It’s true that the yuan is gaining traction and China’s growing economic clout is boosting its global influence. However, projections suggest that the yuan will only make a modest increase in its share of global reserves and trade by 2030—around 2.3%. That’s a notable shift, but it’s still a far cry from challenging the dollar’s dominant position. The dollar’s entrenched role in global finance, coupled with its deep liquidity and widespread use, means it’s likely to remain the leading global currency for the foreseeable future.

If Mexico ends up aligning more closely with BRICS, it could certainly add to the challenges around governance and security in the region, given the current issues with corruption and violence and then you add Colombia to the mix would likely complicate things further, considering its own struggles.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 04:07 AM
link   
There are about 150 nations that want in on the BRICS. With the system still in its early stage it is not ready yet. As it comes online and grows it is in a position to become the next dominate form of international trade.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 04:13 AM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

Turkish protestors stay until US ships leave port in Izmir.

Guess those rainbow flags have an effect after all.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

There are about 150 nations that want in on the BRICS.

Honestly?
Please name them.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

It's not serious. The Turks are just holding up a middle finger to the EU for refusing to let them join. 'Okay, then we're going to join your competitors' team!'

People really shouldn't attempt to understand world affairs from inside a right-wing conspiracy-theory bubble.

I love reading smart posts from posters who think they are smart. It makes me feel smarter. Your grasp on geo-politics is tight.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

That's the dumbest argument I read in days.
All it shows is that the NATO was correct in their decision.
It's like a man who doesn't want to marry his fiancée because she's not trustworthy and had many affairs. Instead of changing her ways though, she instantly goes out with the guy who threatened the clever guy with violence throughout their relationship.
The ex wasn't only right, he dodged a bullet of much worse.

It is interesting to me to observe lefties always starting a story in the middle, always leaving out WHY a certain decision was made.

Fortunately adults still exist who do take previous behaviour into consideration.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I heard she smokes cigarettes as well, winfield pinks 👍

a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

BRICS can have Turkey. Take them right the hell out of NATO. Still the Ottoman Caliphate in my mind. The ones that lost the holy land to the allies after WWI and can't get over it.

We'll take poor ass Ukraine as a replacement, because they're not insane muslims hurling anti-American epithets at our miltary and threatening them on liberty.

Lol BRICS.

Sounds similar to the “South will rise again”.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Turkey itself isn't very important.

BRICS is a concern because Saudi chose not to renew the petro-dollar agreement.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: berbofthegreen
In the last few days, Turkey has made a move to join BRICS, what does that mean for its NATO membership? Is this move mainly to allow hostility toward Israel? Also US Marine was attacked in Turkey I believe yesterday....

thecradle.co...

In last few days, Mexico and I believe Honduras have booted our diplomats for making offensive comments. Of course diplomats are usually people who have done favors for those currently in power. I am sure the Biden family picked some qualified people.

Anyway, in a nutshell, the USA is looking more and more like a joke by the day.

Indeed it is looking like a joke. Imagine how seriously the world will take you if Kamala gets elected. Empires always fall, but you’re pulling this one down by yourselves.

top topics

join