It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly does ramrod mean and why it is a clue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

First a video from September 2nd, 2024.

Please skip to 22:40 in the video. Please watch earlier and after to get context but it's not really needed.

The term ramrod has two meanings, one is fairly benign and the other is telling. The first meaning is the thin pole that you use to load a musket, benign in my opinion. The second meaning is to force something to happen quickly, without a reasonable amount of planning or consideration. This, to me, has a very direct meaning.

Here's my thinking. Joe was outed from out of the blue. Everyone said he was in good health, he was sharp and fully capable of running the country. WIthin a matter of days, everyone turned against him. Even his VP, the TV media and written/internet media. It was a sight to see if you're like me and just sit back and watch.

I fully believe this was his admission to the public that she is a ramrod. She's being forced upon us, with no votes, no public discourse at all. It also is becoming very clear that there is no planning here. There is no platform, no policy, nothing.

Thoughts? Could Joe be signaling that this orchestration of democracy is a sham as a sitting president? Will he be removed from office so Kamala gets the incumbant vote benefits?

What say you ATS?
edit on 3-9-2024 by MauiWaui because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

Nevermind.
edit on 3-9-2024 by MauiWaui because: Figured it out!

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   

There's another definition I remember from watching old cowboy movies. Maybe he's using it in that context ?

To be a ramrod during an American cattle drive was to be like the foreman or right-hand man to the trail boss, and the ramrod was paid better than the cattle wranglers, as he was responsible for distributing the orders of his trail boss and keeping order among the cattle wranglers themselves.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

A ramrod is useful for repeatedly shoving things into a variety of holes.
Beyond that...I can't imagine why Joe would refer to Kamala as a "ramrod".

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

edit on Sep-04-2024 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
As tax-paying American most are well aware when the government uses the phrasing "ramrod" most of the general public is about to be screwed one way or the other.

(post by ARM19688 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join