It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lex Fridman interviews Trump: Promises to release UFO info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Putting this here as I’m more interested in the UFO aspect.

Trump promises to release UFO info and all the JFK documents. Says he was begged not to release last time in office (JFK).

Here is the UFO section. Twitter video

Here is the full interview: Twitter link

Here's my conversation with @realDonaldTrump It's here on X in full, and is up everywhere else too. Links in comment.

Timestamps:
0:00 - Introduction
1:09 - Psychology of winning and losing
3:51 - Politics is a dirty game
5:28 - Business vs politics
8:04 - War in Ukraine
9:53 - Kamala Harris interview on CNN
10:36 - Trump-Harris debate
13:33 - China
15:47 - 2020 election
24:03 - Project 2025
24:52 - Marijuana
27:13 - Joe Rogan
30:54 - Division
38:00 - Communism and fascism
41:36 - Power
43:36 - UFOs & JFK
44:16 - Jeffrey Epstein
45:55 - Mortality and religion
47:25 - Lex AMA

Here is full interview on YouTube:

Love Fridman interviews.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I watched it earlier, it was a good interview.

The Kennedy files are a National issue with most of the players dead and gone or on their way. I could see Trump declassifying them.

The UFO information suppression is perpetrated globally. If he gets away with releasing that information I’ll have my popcorn ready.

The resulting global ramifications will be anyone’s guess.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

I watched it earlier, it was a good interview.

The Kennedy files are a National issue with most of the players dead and gone or on their way. I could see Trump declassifying them.

The UFO information suppression is perpetrated globally. If he gets away with releasing that information I’ll have my popcorn ready.

The resulting global ramifications will be anyone’s guess.

Me too!

I doubt he actually had/will have access to the info though.

Congress is in a fight to get it and being stonewalled every step of the way.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The only thing we don't know is if our government has Alien bodies or live Aliens. They've already admitted that the UFO's are not human made, and the entity piloting them is not communicating.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Didn’t he promise the same thing in 2016?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Putting this here as I’m more interested in the UFO aspect.

Trump promises to release UFO info and all the JFK documents. Says he was begged not to release last time in office (JFK).

Here is the UFO section. Twitter video

Here is the full interview: Twitter link

Here's my conversation with @realDonaldTrump It's here on X in full, and is up everywhere else too. Links in comment.

Timestamps:
0:00 - Introduction
1:09 - Psychology of winning and losing
3:51 - Politics is a dirty game
5:28 - Business vs politics
8:04 - War in Ukraine
9:53 - Kamala Harris interview on CNN
10:36 - Trump-Harris debate
13:33 - China
15:47 - 2020 election
24:03 - Project 2025
24:52 - Marijuana
27:13 - Joe Rogan
30:54 - Division
38:00 - Communism and fascism
41:36 - Power
43:36 - UFOs & JFK
44:16 - Jeffrey Epstein
45:55 - Mortality and religion
47:25 - Lex AMA

Here is full interview on YouTube:

Love Fridman interviews.

The way I hear it is that he wasn't begged not to release it, but was threatened not to release it or he might end up the way Kennedy did.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

He sure did.
Link
From the article: "Trump announced on Thursday that the public must wait another three years or more before seeing material that must remain classified for national security reasons — more than five decades after Kennedy was killed Nov. 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas."

He did not make good on his promis in 2016, or 2018 to release the remainder in three years.

I'm starting to think he is just stringing us along.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I'm a conservative. Any politician running for an office will promise the impossible. Trump is no different, and probably one of the worst. It is a dangerous step. The stench of Kennedy's killing lingers. Most people don't know that the CIA was created in September of 1947 a few months after the world became aware of "flying saucers" that June.

No important person is going to reveal the truth of the UFOs. It is a complex and very serious situation for any government, regardless of political ideologies. Stability rules.
edit on 4-9-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IDELB2006

He sure did.
Link
From the article: "Trump announced on Thursday that the public must wait another three years or more before seeing material that must remain classified for national security reasons — more than five decades after Kennedy was killed Nov. 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas."

He did not make good on his promis in 2016, or 2018 to release the remainder in three years.

I'm starting to think he is just stringing us along.

Many have gone in hot and come away whipped. Bill Clinton went after the UFOs info as well. The fact that they have historically come back empty-handed must mean there are some pretty persuasive players involved. It's not like they released a bunch of fluff. They come back with nothing.

At some point, at least for JFK, they might just get too old and the info won't matter so much other than, "see, the gov't is crooked af". UFOs, I suspect will not matter by the time it is exposed because it will be in-your-face anyway. That said, there is nothing to fear. The Ayyys are on their way out (being eliminated) anyway which is half the confusion.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Very interesting, let's see what happens when the time comes

edit on 0b21America/ChicagoWed, 04 Sep 2024 06:02:21 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 04 Sep 2024 06:02:21 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

He did not promise to release ufo info last time.

He did release some jfk info, more than any other. I think he has a deal with Kennedy behind the scenes that he’s going to release everything now.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Danny Sheehan spilled quite a bit about JFK recently.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Did you see the one with Cenk Urgur?
Lex challenged him to interview Trump & he shot right back with "If you interview Putin!!"
Hilarious!!!

top topics

join