It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Chinese Spy Was Caught Working in New York Governors Office

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Ya know what ? I made a simple point, a point I picked up directly from the link provided in the OP.

She was terminated from that position a year and a half ago and that office aided law enforcement by reporting what they had found.

I made no comment , just reported that quote from the article.

Simple enough for you? You then replied to my thread post with an outlandish case of putting words in my mouth in an attempt to smear that simple point from the article and myself as well. Now you call me an epic hypocrite. Yet, you still choose to reply to things I post. Please, stop acting like this.

edit on 230319112024Sep2024-09-03T23:31:50-05:002320242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The CHINESE CCP influence spans the country. From Driving Sen Feinstein (RIP) and Eric "Fang Fang" Swalwell in California, to Guv Cuomo in NY and Sen Menendez in NJ.

Menendez was the most recent and obvious to get caught. Lots of GOLD and CASH stashed around his house: newjerseymonitor.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Ya know what ? I made a simple point, a point I picked up directly from the link provided in the OP.

She was terminated from that position a year and a half ago and that office aided law enforcement by reporting what they had found.

I made no comment , just reported that quote from the article.

Simple enough for you? You then replied to my thread post with an outlandish case of putting words in my mouth in an attempt to smear that simple point from the article and myself as well. Now you call me an epic hypocrite. Yet, you still choose to reply to things I post. Please, stop acting like this.

You have a rather valid point, actually.

It was just a knee-jerk reaction on my part to respond to your hypocrisy, after all.

Just doing my part to weed the garden.

But I really don't need to do that simply because you will weed yourself out.

So thank you for pointing out that responding to you is rather pointless.

I won't make that mistake again.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hallelujah. You have finally discovered that you replying to things I post serves no good purpose at all.

edit on 242499112024Sep2024-09-03T23:49:45-05:002320242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Hallelujah. You have finally discovered that you replying to things I post serves no good purpose at all.

You got the last word in Terry.

Sleep well tonight.

I will too.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

A Chinese Spy Was Caught Working in New York Governors Office

Well color me surprised.

Now we need to know why Walz has visited China Thirty times.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I for one just think this is more theater. The Fart Beneath Ignorance (FBI) is as corrupt as they come, it's all just to make us 'believe' that there's actual investigations still done by them , all while we remain as oblivious and ignorant as ever.
They knew she was a 'spy' from the start, guaranteed, in fact I'd like to bet she's not a spy as all global goverments are in cahoots with each other, so no need for spies.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Is interesting that this is only one caught amid thousands that i am sure are embedded within our government and no just from one country in particular, but many countries that has interest in the US for their goals.

The thing that gets me the most is how many are within the democrat party, one too many.

This is how globalist influence our nation, using our own politics against us.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Kind of like keeping classified documents in your garage for years, but it's "okay" because you "cooperated". 🙄

top topics

<< 1   >>

join