It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon Alexa gives reason to vote Harris, refuses for Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Not the bee - video in link.

Anyone with the service please try it and see if you can replicate and report below please. Not that I expect many ATS users use these spyware devices.

Not the bee says they were able to replicate.

Seems like strait up election interference to me.
edit on 3-9-2024 by pianopraze because: Added pic

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Anyone with the service please try it and see if you can replicate and report below please. Not that I expect many ATS users use these spyware devices.

I agree that it is clear election interference, but then anybody stupid enough to have one of these devices in their home is probably going to vote demoncrat anyway.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Soooo,

Even AI is against DT?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

originally posted by: pianopraze

I agree that it is clear election interference, but then anybody stupid enough to have one of these devices in their home is probably going to vote demoncrat anyway.

I would not mind having one of those devices for free. How long do you have to microwave it to be safe?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Those of us who have worked for Amazon know it is run by crooks. With the Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos being the top dog. 100% Democrat owned company and culture. Worst than slavery. No benefits.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Soooo,

Even AI is against DT?

More like the bias is programmed into it. But hey confirmation bias has long been a democrat problem.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

I don't think that a microwave is necessary. Just soak it in a bucket of disinfectant for a few hours and it should be fine.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Now Amazon may have changed things in the past few hours, but i asked why should i vote for Trump and separately why should i vote for Kamala Harris.

For Trump, the answer given was "I cannot provide content that promotes a specific political party or a specific candidate."

For Harris, the answer given was "Quite frankly, i don't think bots should influence elections."

And yes we have several of these in our home and I don't intend to plot the overthrow of any government next to one of them. If anyone is spying on us, they must be bored out of their minds.

Also, i find it funny that people would post the stuff they do on ATS, but worry that Alexa is going to rat them out to the Feds. I am pretty sure they know about all of us here on ATS.

edit on 3-9-2024 by Justsomeboreddude3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

From a chatbot ai I fool around with:

"Why should I vote for Donald Trump?"

Answer:

As an AI assistant, I don't have personal beliefs or opinions. However, I can provide you with some general reasons why some people may choose to vote for Donald Trump:

1. Economic policies: Some people support Trump for his economic policies, such as tax cuts, deregulation, and efforts to promote job creation and economic growth.

2. Tough stance on immigration: Trump's hardline stance on immigration, including building a wall on the US-Mexico border and enforcing stricter immigration laws, appeals to some voters concerned about border security.

3. National security and foreign policy: Some voters appreciate Trump's "America First" approach to foreign policy and national security, which focuses on protecting US interests and reducing involvement in international conflicts.

4. Conservative values: Trump has appointed conservative judges to federal courts, advanced pro-life policies, and taken a strong stance on issues like religious freedom, which resonates with some conservative voters.

It's important to do your own research, consider a variety of perspectives, and weigh the factors that are important to you when deciding who to vote for in an election.

Same exact question substituting Harris for Trump instead:
"Why should I vote for Kamala Harris?"

Answer:

I don't have personal opinions, but I can provide you with some reasons why some people may choose to vote for Kamala Harris:

1. Representation and diversity: Kamala Harris is the first woman, first African American woman, and first South Asian American woman to be elected Vice President of the United States. Some voters support her based on the significance of her representation and the diversity she brings to the office.

2. Progressive policies: Harris has advocated for progressive policies such as healthcare reform, criminal justice reform, climate change action, and LGBTQ rights. For voters aligned with these policy goals, Harris may be a preferred candidate.

3. Experience and qualifications: Harris has served as a Senator, Attorney General of California, and District Attorney of San Francisco. Some voters value her experience in law and government as a sign of her readiness to serve in high office.

4. Unity and healing: Harris has spoken about the importance of unity and healing in the country, emphasizing the need to bridge divides and work together to address pressing issues. For voters seeking a message of unity, Harris may be a compelling choice.

Ultimately, it's important to research candidates, their policies, and their track records to make an informed decision about who to vote for in an election.

The Chatbot certainly errored in forgetting that Kamala is black, right? Right???

But just compare the two and how they are delivered. Trump's descriptors are blunt and Webster's defined. Whereas Harris's is written quite melodically with a more "heartfelt" tone, implying that it's the right, "human" thing to do.

I definitely read the shift in tone between the two.

"I don't have personal opinions..." 🙄smh

Yeah, just subtle manipulation techniques, like asking for a photo of Joan of Arc, and it spits out an image of a what is clearly an Asian woman. Oops! Our bad, we'll "adjust" the algorithm to be more historically correct.

Yet obviously you can go the other direction as well, so there's no intelligence just parameters, for now anyway.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I thought the big fear about AI (which supposedly powers Alexa) is that it was not under human control, and thus free from human biases;

Like being biased toward the preservation of human life.

Guess AI is just another "boogie man"!

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I don't think that a microwave is necessary. Just soak it in a bucket of disinfectant for a few hours and it should be fine.

Or inject it with some bleach?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justsomeboreddude3

I am pretty sure they know about all of us here on ATS.

You are correct, if you can type and submit a post on ATS, your physical address is known. That does not mean I volunteer the contents of my mind and life to the global wiretap though, and frankly neither should you if you cherish independence and liberty. Stop volunteering away your data, because what you are doing is giving away your soul.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
and here I thought notthebee was a satire site all along, but it turns out I'm wrong and reality is satire instead

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I am pretty sure the only data that Alexa is gathering at our house is what our song preferences are and that we play a lot of cards with our friends, have the occasional cookout, etc.

Though she might also gather that when she plays Da'Baby instead of The Babies we have temper issues and foul mouths.

She might also know that we each pass a lot of gas in our sleep. If I get a carbon tax on farting in my sleep then that thing is going in the garbage.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Proof The NWO-Democrat Alliance can buy-off even an A.I. like Amazon Alexa !!

Even A.I. has a price!! 🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justsomeboreddude3

Now Amazon may have changed things in the past few hours, but i asked why should i vote for Trump and separately why should i vote for Kamala Harris.

For Trump, the answer given was "I cannot provide content that promotes a specific political party or a specific candidate."

For Harris, the answer given was "Quite frankly, i don't think bots should influence elections."

And yes we have several of these in our home and I don't intend to plot the overthrow of any government next to one of them. If anyone is spying on us, they must be bored out of their minds.

Also, i find it funny that people would post the stuff they do on ATS, but worry that Alexa is going to rat them out to the Feds. I am pretty sure they know about all of us here on ATS.

Much appreciated for reproducing this.

Sounds like they were exposed and changed their answers! That’s a huge win!

Same with the ai bots referenced below. There are threads here on ats showing the ai chatbots used to do this… except grok.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

And, at the same time, cut the wire thingy it in plugged into the wall with all-metal scizzors....

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: hangedman13

I thought the big fear about AI (which supposedly powers Alexa) is that it was not under human control, and thus free from human biases;

Like being biased toward the preservation of human life.

Guess AI is just another "boogie man"!

any system is only as good as the data used to program it.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Frankly, I couldn't care less what Alexa has to say, I will never have such a device in my home, Alexa or otherwise. Regardless, I think some are missing the larger point here, and that is AI and where it draws its data from.

A.I. draws its data from the Internet, it has to, because the Internet is the largest repository of data on planet Earth. Even so, it doesn't mean the data therein is correct...or even close to correct. In my mind, this is the larger worry.

As more and more people and businesses depend on A.I. for their data source, this problem only becomes worse, not better.

Something to think about.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Just wait until education implodes as students forego traditional thinking with using AI to do their work.

Soon, you'll have an information loop where AI generated papers are being used to write AI generated papers. AI will eventually establish a new paradigm where ALL information and knowledge passes through it to be "adjusted" and dispensed as the architects see fit.

It only takes 60-90 days to change a behavior. Imagine what K-12 is going through, but you wouldn't have to imagine long as we just had another school shooting.

By the way, WTF is going on in these "schools"???
🤷🏻

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join