It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk: "I am releasing My New Water Engine TODAY"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Tesla Unveils Plan For First Hydrogen-Powered Vehicle, Model H By 2026

Read more at: www.drivespark.com...

Musk's skepticism regarding hydrogen storage has not deterred Tesla from exploring the technology further. The company's focus on developing a hydrogen-powered vehicle underscores its commitment to providing sustainable transportation solutions. By leveraging fuel cells to produce electricity, Tesla aims to address some of the challenges associated with hydrogen storage and infrastructure. The anticipated debut of the Model H in 2026 marks Tesla's foray into the hydrogen market, potentially expanding its product offerings to cater to a broader range of environmentally conscious consumers. This strategic move aligns with Tesla's overarching mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy and transportation.

Read more at: www.drivespark.com...
Elon shifts to hydrogen. This makes much more sense than battery powered electric Musk's skepticism regarding hydrogen storage has not deterred Tesla from exploring the technology further. The company's focus on developing a hydrogen-powered vehicle underscores its commitment to providing sustainable transportation solutions. By leveraging fuel cells to produce electricity, Tesla aims to address some of the challenges associated with hydrogen storage and infrastructure. The anticipated debut of the Model H in 2026 marks Tesla's foray into the hydrogen market, potentially expanding its product offerings to cater to a broader range of environmentally conscious consumers. This strategic move aligns with Tesla's overarching mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy and transportation.

Read more at: www.drivespark.com... This make much more sense than electric Musk's skepticism regarding hydrogen storage has not deterred Tesla from exploring the technology further. The company's focus on developing a hydrogen-powered vehicle underscores its commitment to providing sustainable transportation solutions. By leveraging fuel cells to produce electricity, Tesla aims to address some of the challenges associated with hydrogen storage and infrastructure. The anticipated debut of the Model H in 2026 marks Tesla's foray into the hydrogen market, potentially expanding its product offerings to cater to a broader range of environmentally conscious consumers. This strategic move aligns with Tesla's overarching mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy and transportation.

Read more at: www.drivespark.com... I am 100 percent with Elon on this one! Less waste , no giant batteries in landfills , ect.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
But, where can I read more? Any source that Elon Musk said anything remotely close to your claim? I find zero mention that he said anything remotely similar. Is this fake / click bait news?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthackerWatch the video. I am 99 pecent sure this is real.

edit on 3-9-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone44

Per the article referenced, he hos developing a vehicle based on hydrogen Fuel Cells to poo reduce electricity (instead of storing electricity in batteries, as Tesla's do currently);

Not a hydrogen (fueled) engine, which is what Toyota is working on (and BMW has already had on the road, for evaluation purposes, for several years).

People deride deride battery-powered electric vehicles (EV's), still, for their lack of range and the too few number of charging stations (compared to gas stations for ICE vehicles.

However, as a primary fuel (as gasoline is used currently), hydrogen provides considerably less "range" per gallon/liter, and the the infrastructure, the number of refueling stations available, for hydrogen, is miniscule,

even when compared to EV recharging stations.

Considering the often cited (largely unfounded) fear expressed by the public over hydrogen's flammability (remember the "Hindenberg!", how likely is it that the public will welcome hydrogen storage and refueling stations ("mini" Hindenbergs) into their neighborhoods with open arms?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

edit on 3-9-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I still think Elon is the Anti Christ.

In bed with the Government so deep he can go to space, build AI infrastructure, carve out massive underground tunnels, and put chips in peoples heads, but pretends not to like them...

Hasn't this tech, or concepts similar to it been around for decades? One wouldn't really know because those other people are dead now and their "inventions" disappeared. Wouldn't surprise me if this was just a reiteration of those same concepts. We could ask stanley meyers...oh wait no we cant...

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Mate this is a click-bait video .

Sorry

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

The Hindenburg disaster had little to do with hydrogen. It was painted with a waterproofing compound that was actually a solid rocket fuel. A variation of thermite.

Hydrogen alone would not have burned like that.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
WATER IS ALREADY $2 A BOTTLE ELON.

JUST STOP IT.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I like how you posted several slight variations of the same text. Like the repeated message would make the thread title true somehow.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

i've been saying since they started the ev craze, Hydrogen is the way to go.

could use the same engines as gas with some modifications on the fuel system. and i bet about half the junk they got on gas cars now wouldn't even be needed.

check out these hot rods.

not only that there are a couple of automakers who are seriously pursuing Hydrogen over electric.

General Motors Company, HONDA, AUDI, BMW, Hyundai, Toyota, Volvo, plus a few others. i also read that RAM is planning to offer a fleet service truck.

elon has got a lot pdf catching up to do.

edit on 3-9-2024 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: here another video for the 48 chevy pick up go to the 14:55 mark to see how clean the engine is. not near as much junk as cars now days.

edit on 3-9-2024 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
a reply to: Mantiss2021

The Hindenburg disaster had little to do with hydrogen. It was painted with a waterproofing compound that was actually a solid rocket fuel. A variation of thermite.

Hydrogen alone would not have burned like that.

Yes, I am well aware of that fact, and, as a proponent of Lighter-than Air Vehicles (LAV's), I have made the same argument myself.

I think, if you re-read my comment, you'll see that I categorized such fears as "largely unfounded".

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelowThere are indeed few sources for this. I hope that it is real.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

As of a month ago he was still calling hydrogen “stupid”.

I doubt he’ll transition to it for two reasons.

- as it stands, there is no good storage. Any membrane used thus far leaks as hydrogen can go through extremely small pours.

- he’s got a robust charging network that I’m sure he gets a cut of.

Is hydrogen really stupid? Not if we can figure out how to store it. You can create hydrogen with excess energy, and it would be a way to capture electricity that otherwise goes to the ground. One of the problems with solar/wind/nuclear is sometimes there isn’t demand for when it’s being produced.

It’s incredibly clean and would get rid of the problem with EVs that are the excessive amounts of material, and how they’re produced/disposed of. You’d create electricity on demand in the vehicle, and fill ups would make the range problem of EVs go away. Just pull over like you do in a gas vehicle and fill and go.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinkerIt needs to be made as needed not stored. I agree. Bpb Lazar has a corvette that does this in a way.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone44
a reply to: CriticalStinkerIt needs to be made as needed not stored. I agree. Bpb Lazar has a corvette that does this in a way.

Two points.

1. All Bob Lazar has is a vivid imagination.
2. Given the history of Tesla production, if Elon Musk says he is releasing a hydrogen car today we will be lucky to see one for sale in 10 years.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Rat bastard. Hyped up the merits of electric to tap out the market for extra dollars, knowing the future is really in hydrogen to begin with. It is like that five year window when everyone was changing to CFL light bulbs but use the now common and not nearly as toxic LED bulbs. Like what was the point of CFL just like what was really the point of these toxic all electrics???

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
''I'm gonna, I"m gonna''. '

Elon Musk.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
''I'm gonna, I"m gonna''. '

Elon Musk.

Uh….The guy who created Tesla, built his own space program, and bought twitter? That gonna guy is a doer if there ever was one.

Strange thing to say.
edit on 9/3/2424 by Texastruth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Good. Old tech new again.

GM first introduced a Hydrogen powered ICE car in 1970....yes, 1970! They investigated it, it was great, but the technology to produce and store the H was not up to it.

This proposal, which is an oldie but goodie, is to use Hydrogen to create the power for the electric motor, instead of expense heavy batteries.

The problem with Hydrogen is Storage and transportation.....that will be the tech leap. It is a great fuel, abundant across the Universe.

Everybody can see the issue with current EV cars......Pollution for the Future. They make Too much pollution to create. And they pollute to dispose of. With the 100s of Chinese EV car companies, they are now disposable cars, creating even More polution to make and recycle.

A Hydrogen powered Economy, would be a possible solution.....until of course, greed sets in, control, etc etc...the usual human stuff......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join