It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris scared to death of having to not be hidden.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Harris doesn't have dementia to hide behind.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: lilzazz

, she is and always has been an idiot and much like joe on the wrong side of every decision since she first ran for office.

All that may be true but to her credit, she knows how not to alienate large sectors of her base and not pick JD Vance for a running mate.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Great post. May I add this note to it? If so it would be here is some proof to your point.

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: network dude

Kamala is hiding because she doesn't have a independent thought in her head. If she doesn't have a script or teleprompter, she has no idea what to say. She just keeps repeating what she's told. Her handlers know she'll bomb in the debate and are keeping her far away from the press.

It also makes me wonder how many on the Left are just paying lip service because they don't want to be shunned by their friends and family, but when they step into that voting booth, they vote Trump.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The poor lady just wants this all to end. She does not want the Presidency, I doubt she ever wanted the vice presidency. But she belonged to an organization in which she did not have a right to choose. She chose the party to get her to her position, and when the party demands a token puppet, by golly you comply!

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

😊

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: rigel4

She never looks scared to me .. always charming with a positive message .

You are what a hypnotist would call a "highly suggestable person".

Lets belittle the poster not the message.. i usually get my posts removed for that .. hey you're a maga person , so you get a pass .
clownworld

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The poor lady just wants this all to end. She does not want the Presidency, I doubt she ever wanted the vice presidency. But she belonged to an organization in which she did not have a right to choose. She chose the party to get her to her position, and when the party demands a token puppet, by golly you comply!

opinion or evidence based ?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Where can I get in on the action that pays you every time you try to bullsh!t us with a statement like that?

That's what it's got to be because Harris is about as charming as a festering hemorrhoid.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

, she is and always has been an idiot and much like joe on the wrong side of every decision since she first ran for office.

All that may be true but to her credit, she knows how not to alienate large sectors of her base and not pick JD Vance for a running mate.

Are you sure about that ?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I dont care about trump, she is not capable of speaking on her own under the spotlight it will be a cackling mess, a further embarrassment for the country after 4 years of pudding brain.

The DNC should be embarrassed and mocked for even putting her on the ticket (we all know why but at least joe has a medical excuse for his behavior), she is and always has been an idiot and much like joe on the wrong side of every decision since she first ran for office.

She absolutely cannot afford to bomb the debate .

And it is absolutely possible that she will bomb the debate .

So I am very curious just what their backup plan is.....

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Harris won't do a debate.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Harris won't do a debate.

I agreed 100%

The total losers will come up with some excuse for her not to be there.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Sept 18th throw him in prison, or if Dems get control of the house and senate refuse to certify the election, continue to push for the crazy fringe left to try again at his rallys..

dealers choice.
edit on 03Tue, 03 Sep 2024 22:03:22 -050003221010pmf by Irishhaf because: finish a thought.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The poor lady just wants this all to end. She does not want the Presidency, I doubt she ever wanted the vice presidency.

She ran for President in 2019 too.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I dont care about trump, she is not capable of speaking on her own under the spotlight it will be a cackling mess, a further embarrassment for the country after 4 years of pudding brain.

The DNC should be embarrassed and mocked for even putting her on the ticket (we all know why but at least joe has a medical excuse for his behavior), she is and always has been an idiot and much like joe on the wrong side of every decision since she first ran for office.

She absolutely cannot afford to bomb the debate .

And it is absolutely possible that she will bomb the debate .

So I am very curious just what their backup plan is.....

Andrew Yang has debated Kamala Harris FIVE TIMES.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

I wonder if anyone on Trump's team has reached out to Yang and asked what Kamala's weaknesses are?

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

You are what a hypnotist would call a "highly suggestable person".

Lets belittle the poster not the message.. i usually get my posts removed for that .. hey you're a maga person , so you get a pass .
clownworld

Tell me you bought the whole "JOY" media blitz without tellling me you bought the whole "JOY" media blitz.

Highly suggestable - worse because you won't wake up if I count to 3 and snap my fingers.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:56 AM
link   
-fyi-

Kamala/Tim did one interview on CNN (it flopped) and then went back to hiding.

Kamala is now investing over 6 days of mostly seclusion in PA, preparing for her debate with Donald Trump on Sept 10th.

Contrast Kamala against candidate Trump, who is out giving speeches, and granting interviews between now and Sept 10th.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:59 AM
link   
We’re watching a Barnum and Bailey act, Harris/Walz is a complete # show, circus act #1, more to follow.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join