It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris scared to death of having to not be hidden.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...
In this video, you can clearly see Harris using earbuds to shield her from quesitons. She even holds the phone up to her hear, as if she isn't quite sure how ear buds actually work. But is anyone other than Trump folk concerned about her inailbity to communicate? Remember, she would represent the same USA YOU live in on the world stage.

I'll offer you a thought, would you rather have "plauable deniability" in the choice for president, and whe something you don't like happens, you can say, "I didn't vote for him", than have to defend this idioicy? Can anyone defend this tactic to ignore the entire electorate?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Dude,
This is about nothing more than the left using TDS folks for tools. They just can't snap out of it when they are conditioned to believe lies. You know as well as I the quotes on how easy it is to believe the lie over the truth when confronted with it point blank. Since they chose the lie, I think I have seen you post this, they refuse to say they were wrong. I would expect Dask to eventually do like the Fonz on Happy days and finally say you at least have been right all along. Yes, I could be dreaming I will ask the wife to pinch me. She will be happy to straighten any misconceptions....
edit on 3000000093020249America/Chicago09am9 by Justoneman because: just cant catch spelling until I see it posted some days.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This is so fitting for the clown world peak.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Justoneman

This is so fitting for the clown world peak.

Your avatar looks like their leader too.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

EVER HEARD OF STIMULUS OVERLOAD?

I'M JUST A CIVIL SERVANT DUDE AND I'M EXHAUSTIPATED.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

EVER HEARD OF STIMULUS OVERLOAD?

I'M JUST A CIVIL SERVANT DUDE AND I'M EXHAUSTIPATED.

for your health and well being, disconnect, take a break, get some fresh air. Please.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...
In this video, you can clearly see Harris using earbuds to shield her from quesitons. She even holds the phone up to her hear, as if she isn't quite sure how ear buds actually work. But is anyone other than Trump folk concerned about her inailbity to communicate? Remember, she would represent the same USA YOU live in on the world stage.

I'll offer you a thought, would you rather have "plauable deniability" in the choice for president, and whe something you don't like happens, you can say, "I didn't vote for him", than have to defend this idioicy? Can anyone defend this tactic to ignore the entire electorate?

I notice several things about that video clip.

First, when she gets out of the limo she's got the phone in her left hand, the earbuds are plugged into the phone on one end of the cord and into her ears on the other. The evidence is that she knows how to use phone buds and she was probably in the middle of a phone conversation when she got out of the limo.

Second, judging by the C-17s in the background this was a military base, without jetways for boarding. Hence, the need to walk up the air stairs to get on board. The Fox video didn't say, but I am guessing it was Andrews Air Force base just outside of DC, since that's where they base Air Force 1 and 2. Military air bases are high noise environments in general. This would be especially true if the aircraft she was boarding already had the engines spooled up and idling. In that case, she would have been walking up the stairs only about 20 feet in front of a whining jet engine, so it would make perfect sense to use both hands to shield both ears from the noise.

Third, the video was edited by Fox so that we never hear the sounds of what's happening in real time. All we see is Kamala getting out of the car, walking to the stairs, saluting the officer, and then climbing the stairs. Meanwhile, the usual foxy blonde Fox commentator is giving a voice-over telling people like you what you are supposed to believe about this incident, and you oblige them by swallowing it uncritically. We don't know if it was a high noise environment because they don't want us to know. We don't even know if there were actually reporters there asking questions, which she supposedly ignored.

This is an obvious Fox propaganda piece.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

why don't you post the unedited video so we have context.

Kidding, I know you wont' be back.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

She never looks scared to me .. always charming with a positive message .

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

You can tell by the way she engages with the press and speaks off the cuff with her witty responses! You must be so happy with your choice for president!

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Kamala is hiding because she doesn't have a independent thought in her head. If she doesn't have a script or teleprompter, she has no idea what to say. She just keeps repeating what she's told. Her handlers know she'll bomb in the debate and are keeping her far away from the press.

It also makes me wonder how many on the Left are just paying lip service because they don't want to be shunned by their friends and family, but when they step into that voting booth, they vote Trump.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

She even holds the phone up to her hear, as if she isn't quite sure how ear buds actually work.

This could well be the case. She probably doesn't know how they work. We're talking about someone who didn't know that cloud computing, i.e. "The Cloud" is made up of of physical computers that are networked into data centers. She honestly thought it was some sort of magical, intangible thing that floats above us.

It's downright scary how clueless she is on AI.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

She has a bit more of a conscience than Joe Biden. Harris is feeling guilty from all the pounding she is taking from Gold Star families this week.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

And Joe is the sharpest guy in the room. And Hunter has never told a lie. And the border is secure. And violent crime in big cities is down. And $5.00 a gallon gas is Putin's fault.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

It's kinda refreshing, assuming there's no editing and context trickery on Fox's part and "Harris uses earbuds to avoid reporters" is a valid statement.

Who cares what she says to the media on a freaking airforce tarmac. Most of them just want to put words in her mouth and rip her in the media.

Nice juxtaposition to saying whatever the hell you want at all times unfiltered like a rage-quitting redditor who always needs to make sure their side is absolutely clear to everyone. It also might be she's chosen to deal with oppositional media by not giving them a soundbite to call "word salad."

Worst thing that can be said is exactly what you are saying. Afraid, aloof, elusive, opaque, or too disrespectful to face the media.

This platitude applies:

"It's better to say nothing than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

And that shows at least tact. The "doubt removal" happens in a week with the eyes of the world on her. Can't wear earbuds then. And then everyone will have plenty of soundbites to spin into oblivion.
edit on 3-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
All I got to say about all this is ...

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Ok, then explain away all of the other times that she has avoided questions or just given stupid answers that had no context and made no sense. Explain away her nonsensical word salads.

It's about context. Anybody else doing the same thing might not have caught anybody's attention, but this woman has a record of obfuscating, eschewing, lying, variegating, and just avoiding questions and issues when they don't suite her agenda.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You are what a hypnotist would call a "highly suggestable person".

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So much opposition to Kamala, all the polls must be wrong!

www.forbes.com...

www.economist.com...

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...
edit on 3-9-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

They are every bit as accurate as the the Hillary/Trump polls were in 2015.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join