It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH was that Kamala?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I’ve always perceived most but not all politicians as being fake and phony to some degree but Kamala’s really raising the bar. What the heck is going on with her and her fake accents? First she was mocking the French, then the fake Georgia accent and now whatever the hell this is, in Detroit. It’s a extremely bad look.

How can anyone trust a person that’s being so disingenuous and deceptive?

I can’t imagine having to listen to this phony babbling brook for 4 more years. She’s soooooo cringe 😬

h

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Word has it she is working hard on a New York City accent. 🤣

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Word has it she is working hard on a New York City accent. 🤣

Oh gosh, I can’t wait😂

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

It's even worse.

She gave the same peach in Pittsburgh a few hours later. Completely different accent.

side by side video on X

Such a fake and vile cretin.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Why doesn't she ever fake an Indian accent? I think Indian accent sounds super cute that might sway my vote. Hehehehehehehe just kidding.

How can she be so transparent i mean she just mimics whatever audience she is speaking to. Mostly black people? Let me put on my fake black accent that is a stereotype. Kamala seems very confused.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
It's not for nothing she's called The Pander Bear

edit on CDT3am2024-09-03T04:55:59-05:00k by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I don't care how much you might hate Trump; is Kamala Harris really who you want to lead the US?

Sadly, this question falls in deaf ears. America has thinned out the logical citizen to make elections an obvious corrupted gameshow in which no direction, policy, intellectual thought, or moral framework is considered.

The very fact she leads on any poll is horrendous, even taking into account clear polling bias (note the 2016 election polls).

We are witnessing the fall of the US nation. The machine taking over the people. The nonelected being appointed to the disenfranchised.

Remember that assassination attempt? It only took them a day to forget it. It's all lockstep. It's all order. You have no voice. You have nothing.

Mail-in votes happen in like a week. No interviews, no nothing. Just vote for new puppet otherwise racist. I despise the ignorance of this place. Who is in charge of education?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hey she has learned from the best. I ams in no wise tired.......

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   

SOUNDED LIKE WANDA SYKES TO ME FOR SOME BIZZARE REASON.

(but then again, i've been awake over 24 hours)

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yeah, they showed a clip on the news this morning. I was actually cringing.

Who buys anything she has to say? I don't know that I have ever heard her speak in her normal voice.

And I loved at the end of the clip I saw, they showed Biden in a young boys face. Guess he's still at it.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Even more cringe worthy to me is her aoption of Pelosi's hand gesture talking. She looks like unable to take flight but just keeps flapping her wings.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I don't care how much you might hate Trump; is Kamala Harris really who you want to lead the US?

Sadly, this question falls in deaf ears. America has thinned out the logical citizen to make elections an obvious corrupted gameshow in which no direction, policy, intellectual thought, or moral framework is considered.

The very fact she leads on any poll is horrendous, even taking into account clear polling bias (note the 2016 election polls).

We are witnessing the fall of the US nation. The machine taking over the people. The nonelected being appointed to the disenfranchised.

Remember that assassination attempt? It only took them a day to forget it. It's all lockstep. It's all order. You have no voice. You have nothing.

Mail-in votes happen in like a week. No interviews, no nothing. Just vote for new puppet otherwise racist. I despise the ignorance of this place. Who is in charge of education?

All so true. We all knew Biden was incompetent before he got elected yet there he was on Inauguration Day. Now here we are with a person that nobody wanted during the dnc primaries 4 years ago, who’s been a absolute failure in office and she’s our saving grace. It doesn’t make any sense to me.

Putting the accent aside, all the vids of her spitting out word salads like a 3rd grader that just learned a new word in school make me shake my head in disbelief that she’s even in the conversation for prez. Is this the best we can do as far as a elected leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world? All I see is a phony dingy lunatic unfit to be in any leadership position whatsoever, not to mention her VP being a absolute joke. The only good thing I see coming from her is a lot of great comedy material and some hilarious meme’s

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Even more cringe worthy to me is her aoption of Pelosi's hand gesture talking. She looks like unable to take flight but just keeps flapping her wings.
Interesting because I noticed in one of her rants that she resembled Pelosi and her mannerisms to a T. It caught my attention as being a carbon copy of Nance. Maybe it’s the wine?🤷‍♂️

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Maybe it’s the wine?🤷‍♂️

No; it's the vodka.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I am deeply embarrassed for the United States of America. If I still lived in Asia, I think I'd be trying to pass myself off as a Russian.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

And then there's all the bouncing up and down whenever she talks. She does it every time. She bounces up and down like a 7 year old girl getting a lollypop. It's embarrassing, just totally embarrassing that this person is actually being seriously considered (by anyone) for the Presidency of the United States of America!!

I can't even believe what I am seeing and hearing every time she (or the MSM) opens her mouth, shows her face or makes any sort of an appearance.

I am actually ashamed to think people in this country have become such "low information" idiots!

Kamala Harris is not only an embarrassment to just this nation, she's an embarrassment to politics the World over.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Following in JB footsteps.
Fake like all the rest of the DEMS.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'M SERIOUSLY SO FREAKIN' SICK OF THE LEFT RIGHT RED BLUE BULL#.

MAKE ATS GREAT AGAIN!

ENDLESS WARPHONE WHOOOOOOOOAOOOOHA ENDLESS WARPHONE

HOW LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIES WARBUCKS?

GOT ENOUGH GOLDEN CHILDS YET?

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I normally don't read all caps posts. Then I did. I remember why I don't.

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

tHE ABILITY TO READ ASSOCIATIVE METAPHOR IS DEAD TO THE WORD.

i'M TYPING IN STANDARD ENGLISH AND MY COMPUTER KEEPS TRANSPSING IN ALL CAPS.

CAN'T EXPLAIN.

sORRY FOR THE OERPATIONAL DYNAMICS COMING FROM MY REGION.

THE DEAD ARE COMING TO LIFE HERE.

SICK STUFF, SIGN OF THE TIMES?

i'LL STOP POSTING IF YOU GUYS WANT BUT IT'S LIKE REVELATIONS PESTLENCE HERE.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join