It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Japan gone off script

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I was just cruising through a few articles and came across a couple that said that Japan has declared a state of emergency, due to nanotech being found in the safe and effective. The fact of self assembling nanotech has been reduced to a few obscure researchers in non english languages and the last postings go back at least a year ago , it is a subject which is not discussed. But it looks like some high power researchers in japan and on the MSN have been going vocal , and seem to be finding similar results to the other researchers. If a whole country was to wake up and realize that they had been injected with these experimental devises. I would guess that the society would go into complete meltdown mode and become chaotic, perhaps that is the end result and then build back better? It claims that a billion are now deceased because of the Nanotech ..finding the truth of the matter seems problamatic as MSM are having a role in information release, but it does appear that these High ranking Japanese officials and scientist are legit. www.bitchute.com...

If it is legit and this goes mainstream, then it might require a more severe crackdown to maintain order, and tighter control over what some call misinformation?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

It is only on Bitch ute so it must be true.
edit on 2024 9 2 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
WARNING:

This story could be a reverse psy-ops so bazaar it makes people automatically think it can't ever be true!!

BeWare!

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If they received nanotech, are they still considered Human, or something else. Do they still have God given rights or are those reserved for pure humanity. The Fallen ones cannot be forgiven. They are not Human.

The Fallen ones polluted the human race with their own genetics in the time of Noah.
As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Matthew 24:37

This may be the new avenue they have taken to pollute the Human Genome

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I've read more than one article in the last month where reporters are claiming doctors they've interviewed-or tried to interview-refrain from commenting as it could be a career ender.
The general consensus is they would love to testify as to what they know, but only under oath at a congressional hearing, where they are sworn to tell the truth.

At this point you have to wonder why neither party has not taken the obvious steps to expose the actual truth, whatever that may be.

If these vaccinations and their perpetual boosters are so safe a congressional hearing would prove that beyond a doubt. You'd think congress would jump at the chance to prove the Never Vaxxers are just a bunch of conspiracy nuts and end the 'fear mongering' once and for all.

Of the six close friends and family I have that got the vaccine, three have had no serious issues. The other three are still facing health issue years later, one very serious and one lost 98% of their quality of life.

Bitchute isn't the only site discussing this, but no site will be considered credible to a pro-vaxxer.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

This may be the new avenue they have taken to pollute the Human Genome

Man has been polluting the gene pool for decades chemically.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
I was just cruising through a few articles and came across a couple that said that Japan has declared a state of emergency, due to nanotech being found in the safe and effective. The fact of self assembling nanotech has been reduced to a few obscure researchers in non english languages and the last postings go back at least a year ago , it is a subject which is not discussed. But it looks like some high power researchers in japan and on the MSN have been going vocal , and seem to be finding similar results to the other researchers. If a whole country was to wake up and realize that they had been injected with these experimental devises. I would guess that the society would go into complete meltdown mode and become chaotic, perhaps that is the end result and then build back better? It claims that a billion are now deceased because of the Nanotech ..finding the truth of the matter seems problamatic as MSM are having a role in information release, but it does appear that these High ranking Japanese officials and scientist are legit. www.bitchute.com...

If it is legit and this goes mainstream, then it might require a more severe crackdown to maintain order, and tighter control over what some call misinformation?

Approximately 170,791 people die in the world, each day:
worldpopulationreview.com...

Multiply that by 365 days in a year and that's approximately 62 Million people per year.

It would take about 17 years at that death rate to equal 1 Billion deaths. The Covid vaccines have only been out for about 4 years.

The world population is currently about 8.2 Billion people. If 1 Billion people had died, that would be about 11% of the entire world population in the last 4 years.

I think we would have noticed that.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27472756]nugget1[/pos

It may indeed be Bitchute .But mainstream will not even raise the subject in any way at all. It is an avenue which is ridiculed and laughed off . However since the WEF has it on record that everyone will be chipped. Then in all fairness then this must also be dismissed as a laughable peice of whimsy.It either is or is not a fact one cant have it both ways. Japan is a high tech country with enough EMF to show an effect if the statements are factual.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

If they received nanotech, are they still considered Human, or something else

most likely borg, resistance is futile once they shoot them nanites in ya.
edit on 2-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Perhaps the Japanese looked at Homoborgenesis and some alarms were raised...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Found some sites that have talked about this

Japanese expert warns: COVID-19 injections endanger BILLIONS of lives - LINK

Billions of lives could be in danger due to covid vaccines, Japanese professor says - LINK

Journal Retracts Peer-Reviewed Study Linking COVID Vaccines to Cancer After Reuters ‘Fact Checks’ It - LINK

Japan’s Former Minister of Internal Affairs Apologizes to the Unvaccinated | ‘You Were Right, Vaccines Are Killing Millions of Our Loved Ones’ - LINK

COVID-19 Injections Are “A Work Of Evil” | Japan’s Most Senior Oncologist - LINK

Japan Bans Covid Vaccines Over Soaring Sudden Deaths...and called on other nations to follow suit - LINK

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

WHAT KINF OF BILLIONS ARE WE TALKING HERE?

QUALITY OR QUANTITY?

WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT BECAUSE LICE GET OUT OF HAND FAST.

CATCH THE DRIFT?

LONDON CALLING.

>

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

definitely chimeric 😃

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Thank you OP for touching on this. Big if true.

I gotta agree with Boomer. 1 out of 8 people gone would be hard to miss. Now. 10-20 years from now? What that would do to modern society I’d care not to think about.

And having robots and AI supplement the work force does not replace or help the human spirit overall. And patching us in with nano-tech doesn’t seem like a hive mind I’d want to join up with either.

I don’t know if they’re going off-script. How would they keep this hushed up forever? It might’ve been a slow boil to determine and disclose the breadth of what they’re dealing with. It’ll be interesting to see who backs this claim or comes out swinging against it.

Note: there’s already plenty of data and video to document this speculation. Rather harrowing. And I prefer not to dwell on the future of humanity if even the slightest bit true.

Strange Days for sure.

edit on 2-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

It is only on Bitch ute so it must be true.

Not only in Bitchute.

NHK, Japan's largest national broadcaster, on 28th aired the harms of the dangerous ‘Covid Vaccine’ for a 1 hour segment.

The program received messages from 1000’s of viewers stating they were helpless victims.

x.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

child rape of 1,000 year old demi goddesses.

he's right.

anime was a mistake.

it's sickening.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Either way this must be approaching its end game. Either it will fizzle to the thalidomide debacle or depopulate to the point of collapse. Timewise it should have been over by now if it was a usual viral infection which reaches endemic nonchalance..

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

If they received nanotech, are they still considered Human, or something else

most likely borg, resistance is futile once they shoot them nanites in ya.

You can't spell Homoborgenesis without borg...

ETA... you also can't spell manslaughter without laughter, so there is that...

edit on 100000009America/Chicago9pmMon, 02 Sep 2024 22:23:56 -050023 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Either way this must be approaching its end game. Either it will fizzle to the thalidomide debacle or depopulate to the point of collapse. Timewise it should have been over by now if it was a usual viral infection which reaches endemic nonchalance..

I disagree.

If what Japan is suggesting is any kind of true, the implications for humanity this century are unknown.

Just like this wasn’t a vaccine anyone ever heard of, if the hurt upon mankind is buried with time, or conversely, only show up after years, and there is no control group, then again, we may not know how long the evidence and detriment takes to manifest.

I’d point to the trials, but well, yeah, you know….

Edit: might make for rather lonely holidays.

edit on 2-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join