It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman in a hot air balloon and a fisherman ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   
A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago and I don't know where I am."

The fisherman consults his GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon approximately 30 feet above the ground, you are 31 degrees north and 100 degrees west." She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a conservative." "I am," he replies, "how did you know?" "Well," she said, "everything you tell me is technically correct but I have no idea what to do with your information. Frankly, you aren't much help to me."

The fisherman smiles and says, "You must be a liberal." "I am," replies the woman, "How did you know?" "Well." replies the fisherman, "You don't know where you are or where you are going. You've risen to where you are due to a lot of hot air. You made a promise you had no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You are in exactly the same position you were when we met but somehow, now it's my fault.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Proof that high ideals will get you in trouble without reason.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Sadly...if this weren't so true it would be a lot funnier!

S&F anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm surprised she didn't blame Trump.

top topics

join