It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacklisted News site offline for good

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Greetings from Big Sky country. What an interesting summer folks. Everything from the war in Ukraine and the war in Palestine. Immigration to monkey pox and everything in between. Blacklistenews.com was a site that included everything in between in the news everyday. They covered a wide array of topics and lots that didn’t get any media coverage. I do not know the fella or gal behind it but, in my years of following them, they did a great job covering stories. For those of you unfamiliar with the site, it was a very plain one with very (if any) limited ads that had bold lettered titles with various news topics and often very breaking ones. As a young guy one of my strange fascinations is, geopolitics. And blacklistednews was a flea market of sorts for a one stop shop on global breaking news. The person running it was a very good journalist and I wished they were still going. They covered everything except for celebrities day to day life..no gossip BS just straight to the news. That person was one of the best journalist and news agency sites I know of. I just wanted to give them their flowers on this platform as I believe this site is what led me to them. Now, I must find another news site.

Love, peace and chicken grease from big sky country,

LiquidIron
edit on 2-9-2024 by Liquidiron because: Grammar..give me a break I’m a ironworker lol

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquidiron

Citizens Free Press. No advertisers to influence their operation.
Citizens Free Press

I ran across this site a few days ago but haven't taken the time to check it out thoroughly yet. But it looks interesting to me.
EurAsia Daily

You just about have to go outside the US to find anything international.
edit on 2-9-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wow, that looks s just like blacklistednews ! Thank you for the advice! That one is getting bookmarked immediately.

Thanks !

a reply to: charlest2

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Let me know if any of you have better news sites. I had been reading google news but it has become so corrupt that half the stories aren't even true. They are concocted Anti Trump stories that take molehills and turn them into mountains. They totally ignore any stories that are not kind to the current regime.

top topics

join