It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deagal revisited

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's not western. It's happening in China and Russia, too. There aren't enough kids to replace the population, especially the working, consuming population. It has nothing to do with the vax issue.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler2
It's not western. It's happening in China and Russia, too. There aren't enough kids to replace the population, especially the working, consuming population. It has nothing to do with the vax issue.

Yep.

Govt's mass wedding programme hopes to tackle declining birth rate.

KUCHING: The organisation of the Semarak Ummah Wedding Ceremony programme will be expanded more widely to increase the birth rate and help achieve the target of 46 million people in the country by the year 2071.

Women, Family, and Community Development Minister Datuk Seri Nancy Shukri, stated that this is one of the steps taken to increase childbirth numbers due to the sudden decline in the country's fertility rate over the past 50 years.

www.nst.com.my...

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler2

I was just reading the latest with regards to vaccinated males having a problem which is starting to show up with regards to sperm mobility, where the sperm just goes around in circles. If this is the case then we would be at the right time to see a great reduction in early schools ie. not enough pupils to warrant keeping the school open.
I almost did another thread on the transgender scam, where a whole medical industry has formed convincing males that getting bottom surgery is the greatest thing for there sexual dysphoria, but increasing numbers of transexuals are wishing they didn't go through with the procedure as they seem to have BS ed . The number of complications where ninety percent are having real problems with infection and many are just fobbed off after the procedure. Many are saying in the cold light of day that they are just castrated men, which would fit in with a push to depopulate. Especially getting the kids on puberty blockers early and without parental consent.

edit on pm920249America/Chicago930553024 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I only glanced at the PDF, but something struck me. Most of the counties staying close to the same were closer to the equator. I've got to go now, but want to look closer at a pole shift event. ???

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Albone

Funkyprepper does a program on the Deagal report he thinks it is a certain medical intervention.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27472671]annonentity[/post

One could also say that all the countries with a lower rate of smoking and have adopted the anti smoking push in their legislation are also ones with a higher drop off rate. Which deepens the rabbit hole as we have here an experiment showing the nanotech responding to nicotine . www.bitchute.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join