It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris is NOT U.S. President Material Say Those Who Have Worked With and For Her.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Saturday, August 31, 2024

Yesterday was a double-whammy against the Democrat party's candidates for President (Kamala Harris) and Vice President (Tim Walz).

VP Candidate TIM WALZ's brother said Tim doesn't have the character and integrity to be U.S. President, if something happened to President Kamala Harris. (ATS Thread on that bombshell: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

-and-

Sitting V.P. KAMALA HARRIS is being labeled as unfit to be U.S. President by those who have worked with and for her, over the years...

A book written by progressives, about progressives, blasted Kamala Harris at a time when political observers speculated whether she would be replaced as Joe Biden’s vice president.

In it, White House aides outlined Harris’s inability to define a political agenda and her total reliance on personality.

Also, the scathing quotes from insiders of her failed 2020 campaign, painted a picture of Harris as a vapid and ineffectual leader who offers no clear picture of who she is politically, or how she would govern as the president.

The complaints “came from sources who signed up to work for her and, at least at one point, wanted her to succeed. It’s impossible to dismiss all of their critiques as entirely the result of prejudice,” they wrote.

One staffer described working for Kamala Harris as being like “Game of Thrones.”

As Joe Biden's Vice President, Harris saw a shocking 91.5 percent turnover rate among her staff. Some notable departures included her “chief of staff, communications director, domestic-policy adviser and national security adviser,” according to The Atlantic.
MORE at: dailycaller.com...

President Joe Biden had a miserably low job approval rating of 36%, before Democrats forced him out of the 2024 race, and replaced him with Kamala last month.

Kamala Harris was rated horribly by the American public as well. The public didn't like her, the news media didn't like her, and those who work with and for Kamala, do not like her.

Adding Kamala Harris's awful leadership traits, to the fact that she has ZERO meaningful accomplishments during the 3.5 years she's been Vice President of the United States, makes it easy to understand why Democrat leaders saw her as a "drag" on Joe Biden up until the June 27th Biden vs Trump debate. (Joe's mind melted. All Dems panicked.)

Bottom Line: There is no way MENTALLY NORMAL Democrats who want what's best for their family over the next 4 years and beyond, will vote for the Harris-Walz team this year.

Democrat leaders (Obama/Pelosi) should have found another Joe Biden replacement, or simply stayed with President Biden, the person who beat Trump in 2020...garnering more votes than any Presidential candidate, ever. Including Barack Obama!

-WeMustCare 😎

edit on 3182024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Incoming Harris fans....3....2...1.....

Her entire adult life record is abismal, but she doesn't do mean tweets-and she's 'jouful'.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I think Democrat voters will choose what is best for themselves and their families. The insane 20% inflation since January 2021 hurts them too, and Kamala is promising a TAX INCREASE on top of higher prices in 2025.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I think Democrat voters will choose what is best for themselves and their families. The insane 20% inflation since January 2021 hurts them too, and Kamala is promising a TAX INCREASE on top of higher prices in 2025.
They did. Circa 2020.

They didn’t vote for her then either.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The Democrats I know believe every campaign talking point they've been handed; Trump caused the inflation, Biden has done an excellent job in curbing it and creating a booming economy with the lowest unemployment rate ever and they need four more years to finish the job of bringing prosperity back to America...that if Trump is elected he will ruin the economy again and be a dictator forever.

Kamal promised to only tax the rich, and inflation is far lower than when Trump was in office according to Democrat fact chechers, and they seem to be believeing it....at least the ones I know. Our current misery is all Trump's fault and he will make things even worse if re-elected.

I have yet to meet a liberal that intends to vote for Trump....they plan on voting against him...again.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Doesn't matter. Anyone but Darth Hitler. BAMN, cheating and assassination attempts even.

edit on 31-8-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

They did. Circa 2020.

They didn’t vote for her then either.

Right. Kamala didn't win a single state. Before the California primary, polls showed 9 out of 10 voters in that state would choose Bernie Sanders over California Senator Kamala Harris. So candidate Kamala cancelled her effort to be U.S. President, due to everything falling apart inside her campaign.

A similar implosion is likely in October. (October surprise to finish her off.)

edit on 192024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The Democrats I come across are more open-minded. They at least listen and nod their head in agreement when I tell them their party has been in charge for 12 of the last 16 years, and prices soared 7% @ year from 2021 to present...21% in 3 years. That hasn't happened since the 1960's.

Some don't want to hear anything that counters their belief system. That's OK. They were like that in 2016 too. When Donald Trump's tax cuts lowered the average tax bill by $3,000 in 2018, they all accepted the reduction without complaining, lol.

I got a kick out of watching liberals in Chicago screaming at the gas pump when pumping in $6.10 @ gallon gas. If Kamala is elected, those days will return, plus many other financial agonies. In the Chicago region, inflation negatively affects Democrats far more than Republicans.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Kamala's aids/staff were shafted again, just this past Thursday...

Thank you, Kamala, for confirming that your aides are all lying with those late-night press releases that say you are a Republican now, who believes nothing you believed nine weeks ago.

Here’s how it went down…
Continued at: www.breitbart.com...

Democrats really screwed up, replacing Joe with Kamala.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The Democrats I come across are more open-minded.

That may be true for some right-leaning Democrats but I'm seeing the majority are convinced of the talking points the TV gives them, which are:

Trump is dangerous; he will destroy the country because he has no experience and doesn't understand what he's doing.

If re-elected he'll not only destroy America, but become a dictator.

He destroyed the economy and it was even worse than liberal politicians realized. Biden has done a wonderful job of 'fixing' the economy, but they must have another four years to finish the job and bring back prosperity.

Trump will deport all immigrants back to the dangerous, poverty-stricken countries these poor souls managed to escape from.

Trump will jail every person that ever offended him.

Trump will target the LGPTQWERTY community and do gawd knows what to them. Definitely take away their DEI priority above all other citizens and demote them to having to live on a merit syatem.

Trump will enslave black people because he's racist!

Trump hates children and will deny them much-needed medical treatment, like free puberty blockers and lopping off body parts.

Trump mishandled Covid, which wouldn't have killed Grandma or been nearly as deadly if a real politician had been in office.

Trump WILL start WWIII

Trump is a dictator who will never leave office again if re-elected.

Trump will make the working class bear the majority tax burden while easing taxes for his rich friends.

Trump wants to outlaw full-term abortion permanently. No more delivering a full-term healthy baby and allowing/assisting it to die. (Oh, the horror!)

There are more MSM and campaign talking points that keep ramping up the fear for what center and far left liberals believe because they have fallen for:

Alternative news channels spread lies and disinformation.

Conservative leaning forums and websites are full of lies and disinformation. Podcasts are even worse!

The mental programming for a large (major) part of society is now MSM. Anybody who doesn't follow MSM for their information has been brainwashed to the point of being mentally ill for believing anything not sanctioned by official (liberal MSM) news sources or government statements.

I hope you're right, Care-and that it's different in bigger cities. People who live in California and my friends and family that live in Oregon and Washington State lead me to believe you may be wrong on this one, though.

I'll be so glad when November gets here and we can plan accordingly. Or maybe December....who knows how long it will take to count the 'needed' votes this time?

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Google news is full of former Trump supporters now turning on him.

will be interesting if any of this gets any coverage.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
Google news is full of former Trump supporters now turning on him.

will be interesting if any of this gets any coverage.

Most coverage is the news media beginning to "come clean" on how screwed up Kamala Harris really is. They are beginning to revert back to what they were saying about Kamala before Donald Trump caused Biden to self-destruct on June 27th.

The News Media and Democrat leaders are finding it harder to keep the Kamala plates spinning at the top of the sticks. They will come crashing down one-by-one very soon...

Kamala’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week!

Disastrous CNN Interview

No Post-Convention Bounce

Loses Debate Fight She Started

Finale: Trashes Gold Star Families
Read All About It: www.breitbart.com...
DEMOCRATS. ENJOY THE SHOW WHILE YOU CAN! 🤡

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I think that too many democrat voters will do whatever the hell they are told to do and violently resist any recommendations to engage in critical reasoning or independent thinking.

But that's just my take.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

I think that too many democrat voters will do whatever the hell they are told to do and violently resist any recommendations to engage in critical reasoning or independent thinking.

But that's just my take.

You are correct. But remember, there are those kinds of people on both sides.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The News Media and Democrats are (once again) in a state of shock, like they were when Joe Biden self-destructed on June 27th.

They are starting to realize they traded a man with Dementia syndrome, for a woman with Peter Pan syndrome.

PPSyndrome: health.clevelandclinic.org...

Democrats and Liberal media are running out of options for keeping the White House.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   
SHE'S NEVER ADDRESSED AN ISSUE THAN CONCERNS ANYTHING I FIND OF VALUE.

>:[

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
WHAT DESPERATION DOES

KAMALA HARRIS tells a Georgia audience she worked at McDonalds, and she washed her Collard Greens in the bath tub.

Pandering like Hillary Clinton, who told a (Georgia) church she keeps Hot Sauce in her purse for use at the restaurants.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

WHAT DESPERATION DOES

KAMALA HARRIS tells a Georgia audience she worked at McDonalds, and she washed her Collard Greens in the bath tub.

Pandering like Hillary Clinton, who told a (Georgia) church she keeps Hot Sauce in her purse for use at the restaurants.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

She is really horrible ☣️

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
SHE'S NEVER ADDRESSED AN ISSUE THAN CONCERNS ANYTHING I FIND OF VALUE.

>:[

Are you surprised? 😀

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The News Media and Democrats are (once again) in a state of shock, like they were when Joe Biden self-destructed on June 27th.

They are starting to realize they traded a man with Dementia syndrome, for a woman with Peter Pan syndrome.

PPSyndrome: health.clevelandclinic.org...

Democrats and Liberal media are running out of options for keeping the White House.

She displays lots of:

Regardless of the potential contributing factors for developing this syndrome, at the core of these behavioral patterns exists a difficulty with distress tolerance or the ability to tolerate uncomfortable feelings.

“These uncomfortable feelings can be associated with anxiety, sadness, loneliness or even when we’re being criticized,” states Duke. “For people with Peter Pan syndrome, their distress tolerance is very low, which leads them to avoid certain situations because there’s this tendency to not be able to hold onto or tolerate these more difficult feelings.”

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join