It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Tier Policing; The Notting Hill Carnival.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I OBEY!

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It's estimated that approximately as many people attend Glastonbury as attend Notting Hill Carnival.

I think the big difference between Glastonbury and Notting Hill is tickets to Glastonbury are £400 and Notting Hill is a 'free' street party. It is Europes biggest street party.

Anyone can go to Notting Hill and mingle with 'gangs' and muggers, last time I checked Glastonbury didn't have 'turf wars' or 'gang' culture, sadly Notting Hill does.
news.sky.com...(map of London 'Gang' Turf)

The event should be a celebration and it certainly looks lots of fun.....but I can't think of any other gathering in the UK where its expected and accepted that so many people are regularly being murdered, assaulted and robbed etc

I agree, and it is a celebration, but it also attracts those wanting to prey on those looking to celebrate.
edit on 2-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
It is absolutely two tier policing and policy. Which is a dangerous thing. Is their actual goal anarchy? Racist battles on the streets?
There is a lot more than we know going on behind the governments policies. And it dont look too good.

My theory is if fear of crime is increased, more people will self-isolate, fewer people will leave the confines of their homes. So much cheaper than employing more police, more bobbies on the beat (not that we would necessarily want them there, given the 'new' paradigms).

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Something Kw-ier about British politics these days.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join