It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Walz’s brother Jeff says he is bad for America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

PROMISE #2: DISMANTLE THE ADMINISTRATIVE STATE AND RETURN SELF-GOVERNANCE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
Of course, the surest way to put the federal government back to work for the American people is to reduce its size and scope back to something resembling the original constitutional intent. Conservatives desire a smaller government not for its own sake, but for the sake of human flourishing. But the Washington Establishment doesn’t want a constitutionally limited government because it means they lose power and are held more accountable by the people who put them in power.

Does this sound like something you might support? If so, OWN IT! Stop pretending it isn't real.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So your argument is that Walz is just bad as Trump?

That's the problem with tribal whataboutism; using the person you have been demonizing for years to explain away the issues of your chosen candidates.

edit on 2-9-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

How far from the actual OP are you going to go? You do this every time - staying on topic too uncomfortable so let's talk about Project 2025!

You're a joke

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

PROMISE #2: DISMANTLE THE ADMINISTRATIVE STATE AND RETURN SELF-GOVERNANCE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
Of course, the surest way to put the federal government back to work for the American people is to reduce its size and scope back to something resembling the original constitutional intent. Conservatives desire a smaller government not for its own sake, but for the sake of human flourishing. But the Washington Establishment doesn’t want a constitutionally limited government because it means they lose power and are held more accountable by the people who put them in power.

Does this sound like something you might support? If so, OWN IT! Stop pretending it isn't real.

Oh yeah I support that, who in there right mind wouldn’t? Doesn’t change the fact Trump isn’t using 2025 and I’m also sure there’s similarities of certain ideas between 47 and 2025. What’s your point?

I’ll own it if you admit you’re complicit and support the trafficking of women and children into the sex and prostitution trade, come on own it, you know you have to. Stop pretending it isn’t happening.
edit on 2-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Oh yeah I support that, who in there right mind wouldn’t?

Like I said, Trump is real good at breaking things. He isn't so good at fixing them.

I’ll own it if you admit you’re complicit and support the trafficking of women and children into the sex and prostitution trade, come on own it

Stop it. I support no such thing.

Stop pretending it isn’t happening.

I've never made any such assertion. Don't change the subject, which was how the Trump administration will "dismantle the administrative state".

Don't pretend it won't happen, if Trump is elected.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Actually the topic of this tread is "Tim Walz’s brother Jeff says he is bad for America"

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You and your squad really need to get some new material, it’s become rather boring and pointless using the same debunked rhetoric over n over.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Like I said, Trump is real good at breaking things. He isn't so good at fixing them.

I’ll own it if you admit you’re complicit and support the trafficking of women and children into the sex and prostitution trade, come on own it

I've never made any such assertion. Don't change the subject, which was how the Trump administration will "dismantle the administrative state".

If you support the democrats, then that's what you support...human trafficking, and the trafficking of women and children into sexual slavery. Worse, in cities who just look the other way from offenders.

Trump will stop the flow of illegals at the border, so he will curb this activity in America. America can't fix everyone else's problems, but we can fix our own.

Ban Kamala!

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You absolutely do support it and want it to continue. You support and are voting for the very people that are allowing this to happen in record numbers to innocent women and children. You can’t deny that, so stop saying you don’t support it, when you in fact do. What’s even worse is you want it to continue. I guess you could vote for the guy that wants it stopped but I suppose your feelings and party loyalty are more important than the life’s of others, amiright?

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Both my brothers were full on MAGA.

One died of Covid. The other currently has all the pro Trump propaganda on his FB.

I didn’t talk to one of them for 20 years. His narcissism was too annoying.

It doesn’t mean anything that they are brothers.

They are 2 adults with different perspectives — that is all.

And a lot of history too as you do with your family. You even demonstrate it right here in your post. You didn't say... My brother is MAGA, but if someone had to run, I would hope it was my brother. Why is that?

We are talking many layers deeper than just "different perspectives".

Not surprising as he has been a typical liberal liar with poor judgement just like Harris is now back peddling and it looks ugly.

edit on x30Mon, 02 Sep 2024 13:07:06 -05002024245America/ChicagoMon, 02 Sep 2024 13:07:06 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Trump will stop the flow of illegals at the border, so he will curb this activity in America. America can't fix everyone else's problems, but we can fix our own.

Like he did the one time he was in office?

I actually live on the border. I can tell you that it was under Obama that major changes were made. Trump’s efforts were a joke.

I know. I was there.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Both my brothers were full on MAGA.

One died of Covid. The other currently has all the pro Trump propaganda on his FB.

I didn’t talk to one of them for 20 years. His narcissism was too annoying.

It doesn’t mean anything that they are brothers.

They are 2 adults with different perspectives — that is all.

And a lot of history too as you do with your family. You even demonstrate it right here in your post. You didn't say... My brother is MAGA, but if someone had to run, I would hope it was my brother. Why is that?

We are talking many layers deeper than just "different perspectives".

Not surprising as he has been a typical liberal liar with poor judgement just like Harris is now back peddling and it looks ugly.

I can’t say my brother is MAGA if he’s dead.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

You and your squad really need to get some new material, it’s become rather boring and pointless using the same debunked rhetoric over n over.

Now that Harris is taking all of Trump's old and new campaign promises I guess Sookie is now on board too. Give it time and she will be arguing we need to build the wall and secure the borders...

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Do basic math old gal. You had two brothers, both MAGA, one dead, that leaves one alive that I talked about.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Actually the topic of this tread is "Tim Walz’s brother Jeff says he is bad for America"

So, it's not about human trafficking and pedophilia, which NOBODY here supports? That's what I thought.

edit on 1220242024k32America/Chicago2024-09-02T14:32:12-05:0002pm2024-09-02T14:32:12-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If you support the democrats, then that's what you support...human trafficking, and the trafficking of women and children into sexual slavery. Worse, in cities who just look the other way from offenders.

This is a malicious lie. You guys are making it personal, attacking democrats as representative of everything vile. But it's just a straw man created out of frustration. Democrats are your brothers and sisters, your moms and dads, grandparents, aunts and uncles, neighbors, church and work collogues, neighbors and shop owners. They're people, just like you.

The fact is, Trump and Company WILL destroy the USA, by design. It's a promise. The question is, how will they rebuild it.

A vote for Democrats is "staying the course", and fixing what needs fixing, not burning down the house.

edit on 3720242024k31America/Chicago2024-09-02T13:31:37-05:0001pm2024-09-02T13:31:37-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Now that Harris is taking all of Trump's old and new campaign promises I guess Sookie is now on board too. Give it time and she will be arguing we need to build the wall and secure the borders...
lol, I was thinking the same thing. Everyone here that has defended this administration on their bad policies all while finding twisted and distorted ways to demonize Trump’s now have to flip and support Trump’s policies just like Kamala is doing, it’s rather hilarious. Their new motto should be called “Backpedal Better” because that’s all Harris and Walz have been doing, it’s rather entertaining and amusing to watch.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Do basic math old gal. You had two brothers, both MAGA, one dead, that leaves one alive that I talked about.

Yes. 2 brothers.

2 different stories.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

So, it's not a human trafficking and pedophilia, which NOBODY here supports? That's what I thought.

If you support this administration and Kamala, you support the trafficking of women and children into the sex trade, that’s kind of how it works when you support people that allow bad things to happen. Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure that out. It’s not like you can deny that you support this administration that you’ve been defending for years.
edit on 2-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This is a malicious lie. You guys are making it personal, attacking democrats as representative of everything vile. But it's just a straw man created out of frustration. Democrats are your brothers and sisters, your moms and dads, grandparents, aunts and uncles, neighbors, church and work collogues, neighbors and shop owners. They're people, just like you.

The fact is, Trump and Company WILL destroy the USA, by design. It's a promise. The question is, how will they rebuild it.

A vote for Democrats is "staying the course", and fixing what needs fixing, not burning down the house.

Those are some galactic sized delusions right there.

It's astonishing that someone could really be that clueless.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join