It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania steal incoming

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Not the bee

Welp, I think I'd hold off coloring Pennsylvania in red for now.

A Pennsylvania court just ruled that undated absentee and mail-in ballots, and ballots with the wrong dates, will be counted this November.

Democrats only speak power.

They will do anything to get it.

Cheating “legally” and illegally.

Don’t think we will be voting our way out of this crap.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Here it comes. ☠️

They're trying to eliminate any court cases ahead of time. ☠️

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

A Pennsylvania court just ruled that undated absentee and mail-in ballots, and ballots with the wrong dates, will be counted this November.

Even if they're shipped in from out of state? 😀

Kerplunk

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I've repeated this a thousand times, but here we go again...
As disturbing as these banana republic democrats are, it's even more disturbing that 50-60 million people follow and support them. It must be an epidemic of Wetiko, the mind virus.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Not the bee

Welp, I think I'd hold off coloring Pennsylvania in red for now.

Democrats only speak power.

They will do anything to get it.

Cheating “legally” and illegally.

Don’t think we will be voting our way out of this crap.

A couple of points here:

1) Since these ballots will have been returned via the US mail, they will have postmarks on them that show when they were processed. That's got to be more accurate than some voter leaving the date off or mistakenly putting the wrong date on. Also, by Pennsylvania law, the ballot has to be in the hands of the county election office by 8:00 PM on Nov. 5, or it won't be counted. So it's hard to see how this would result in fraudulent ballots getting counted. That's probably why the Commonwealth Court approved the ruling.

www.pa.gov...

2) The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania consists of 9 Justices, of which 4 are currently Democrats and 5 are Republicans. This is not a Dem vs Repub issue.

ballotpedia.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Ballots in drop boxes don't have post marks. 🤤🤤

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Lackawanna county PA is refusing to tell concerned voters how many illegals are on their voting rolls. What do you expect from politicians who put children in jail for cash. PA is full of crooked politicians

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Seems like an easy solution would be to have GOP poll watchers making sure everything was on the up and up.

no brainer....

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
Seems like an easy solution would be to have GOP poll watchers making sure everything was on the up and up.

no brainer....

They might not be allowed to observe the key areas. It's not the polling places, it's the count rooms and the delivery routes. 😀

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
They tried to kill the real President. They couldn't. He had protection far beyond what they expected. Will they be able to cheat their way into the Whitehouse again? Maybe not.

It seems that Rabbi Jonathan Cahn has matched up Bill Clinton, Hillary, and Trump to a characters in scripture that appear to be just like each one, and their years of service match exactly to the characters in Scripture.
Ahab- Bill Clinton
Hillary- Ahabs wife Jezebell.
Donald- Jehu

They all match up exactly, except for one of them. Care to guess which one?
Thats right. Donald Trump. Jehu served 4 years more then Trump. That means Trump wins this year, and Democrats fail miserably. I can already hear the screaming, crying, and see the attacks on Americas public. Don will deal with them.

DNC- You lost. Its already over.

Kamala is way weaker than Hillary was, and all of your gaslighting America and the world has failed in the near future. Congratulations on your loss. Now put on your big boy pants and prepare to dry your tears.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

imo Rabbi Cahn isn't a prophet but an very prolific author that knows his audience and exactly what they want to hear.

However the "Dragon's Prophesy" was very entertaining.

edit on 31-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

you mean like in those areas where they have 2000+ dem poll watchers and 50 gop?

eta: Also on the general topic, I read a few days ago Penn said it may be weeks before they finish counting, how this is acceptable when a state with nearly twice their population (florida) can be done by 7pm election day blows my mind.

Sort your stuff out Pennsylvania.
edit on 42Sat, 31 Aug 2024 13:42:19 -050042190101pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The ballots from drop boxes have to be at the county election office by 8pm so no postmark needed.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
All ballots should be pen and paper, cast in person without a good reason. Being old, fat and/or lazy do not count as valid reasons.

Fraud proof, for the most part. At least compared to the absolute chucklefcukery of mail & voting machines.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BustedBoomer

The ballots from drop boxes have to be at the county election office by 8pm so no postmark needed.

Why did many ballots get delivered late at many count rooms in 2020, and still get counted? 😬

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Oh How Sweet it is when thay make BS laws that can't get enforced to make people think it's all so good and honest 🤣

In Pa., dropping off ballots for others could mean a $2,500 fine or jail, DA says
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The warning follows an April 4 report from the prosecutor’s office that in a sampling of five area drop boxes last fall, 288 people deposited more than one ballot. However, investigators were unable to pursue prosecution in those cases due to either face coverings worn under a mask mandate or poor surveillance video quality, Martin said.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: lilzazz

no brainer....

They might not be allowed to observe the key areas. It's not the polling places, it's the count rooms and the delivery routes. 😀

If you would participate in the election, instead of making excuse's when you lose.... you would know there are plenty or Republican volenteers in all capacities, even vote counting, at the polling stations along with plenty of libertarians. Dembs don't own the election process!

Starting the crybaby procedure even before a vote has been cast...WTF?

crsreports.congress.gov...

edit on 31-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Of course it's all fair and legal ain't it 🤣🤣

Democrat poll workers outnumbered Republicans 7 to 1 in Michigan primaries

Detroit’s Election Commission is facing a lawsuit for selecting a disproportionately high number of Democrat poll workers in the August primaries, a possible violation of Michigan election law.

The commission appointed about 2,337 Democrat poll workers and about 310 Republican poll workers, an imbalance of more than 7 to 1.

“Detroit’s failure to hire Republican poll workers is the kind of bad-faith Democrat interference that drives down faith in elections,” RNC Chairman Michael Whatley and Co-Chair Lara Trump said. “The RNC is bringing suit to remedy this completely unacceptable breach of public trust and our unprecedented election integrity campaign will continue to fight in Michigan and nationwide to protect the rights of every voter to have fair, accurate, secure and transparent elections.”

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: BustedBoomer

Why did many ballots get delivered late at many count rooms in 2020, and still get counted? 😬

I used to live in a small rural town in PA, I haven't moved but where I live has changed a lot, they have assholes in masks like ski masks having political stuff going on in the street. If I took pictures the internet would say I am promoting disinformation, if I take photos and ask what they are doing I wont be met with answers No one I know wants "dont go back" everyone I know wants "Walk with God," Leave my kids alone," and "security from evil."

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Update.

This was overturned by PA Supreme Court:

Pennsylvania Supreme Court just overturned a lower court and ruled that misdated ballots can indeed be thrown out. Liberal group had sued to force such ballots to be counted

Twitter

new topics

top topics

join