It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3.5 billion and another 43 to 87 million a week going to the Taliban

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This is a very disturbing tale of past money since Afghan fell and current money still going to them on a weekly basis.

Remember the suicide bomber at the gate during the withdrawal from Afghanistan who blew himself up and killed and maimed US service men along with many others in the vicinity ?? They had eyes on him for at least 3 hours and could not get permission to stop him from blowing his satchel back pack. They knew he was coming with his description and everything yet.. !

If these witnesses do not make you wonder about inept leadership and stupid corrupt foreign policies you might want to check and see if you still have a pulse and are able to feel anything. youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The thing with everything like this is it takes at least 2 years for anyone to speak out.
Mark Zuckerberg the other day. "2 years ago we were pressured into removing content about covid 19".

A ton of army and navy personnel coming out with info concerning UAP's.
Stuff coming out now about Kamala Harris from years gone by.

Why not speak out at the time?

Might actually put your life in danger, but it might just help change the World a bit.
The USA to me, and i honestly cant explain why, seems to be one big experimental country. Theres always something afoot over there, always. But we dont hear about it until way after the fact.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Priorities...of a "transparent" demoncrat regime, doesn't care about doing the right thing never have, they just care about making generations of wealth via corruption.

What have Dems done for you lately?

Are corrupt career PARASITE politicans, spending billions to fix our roads or schools? No they are not, and never will.

Vote them a out, and hold them accountable for misappropriation of tax payers money.

Lock them up and drain the swamp!

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   
double
edit on 31 8 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

you usually hear about the really shady stuff right away, but it's laughed off as lies and fear mongering, until it's not. About two years later.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And it is a downward spiral for the entire system of government. If one side gets away with (almost) a literal murder by happenstance, then where are the boundaries for the other side?

Dog eat dog.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
i remember when the region was nothing but poppy fields stop weapons productions plz

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
i remember when the region was nothing but poppy fields stop weapons productions plz

Ever question why the US army allowed them to keep growing? For 20 years.

As soon as they left the Taliban ceased all production.

I could never figure that one out lol. I think its fairly obvious why. The billions upon billions of dollars made every year from the heroin trade.
I can recall years ago, watching a video of US soldiers guarding poppy fields.
When social media wasn't so heavily censored.
It didnt take 20 years to realise they'd never defeat the Taliban.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It will all be fuxed when we have a new madame president.

new topics

top topics

join