It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAP/UFO spotted flying over Las Vegas early this morning - Some new design aircraft IMO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I came across a vid that was 50/50 as to whether to thread it in the UFO Aliens forum based on the title and audio….or here at Aircraft Projects based on the visuals in the vid…I chose here.

So this aircraft was purportedly caught on video in the wee early morning or dusk, flying over Las Vegas.

Given that Las Vegas has a few Air Force bases and test ranges nearby relatively speaking…..the aircraft is of a design I’ve never seen.

In the audio, there’s ignorant chatter about other worldly craft and such.

Assuming this is not a cgi, AI, video hoax….does anyone have a opinion?

👽🍺🧐🤔

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That's pretty interesting! My gut tells me it's a next gen ircraft but I admit to being pretty biased.
The only UAP that's peaked my interest in recent years in the Phoenix Lights, which may also be blck ops, but if it is-wow!
I saw something similar to the P.Lights one night here in Idaho which makes zero sense to me-other than I'm a little over 100 miles from Fairchild AF Base.
S & F

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This gives me goosepimples. Seems pretty real, but who knows. To me it looks like a human built aircraft, but my first thought was how it reminds me of those ancient aeroplane artifacts they found, in shape.
Hence the shiver down my spine.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I would say the tanks or missiles under the wings reveal that it is a secret aircraft and not a UFO. I don't believe that aliens need additional tanks or rockets under the wings of their UFOs. It has far too much of an airplane character, which would probably not be so advantageous for space travel.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It reminds me a lot of the design of the drop ship from Aliens.

images.app.goo.gl...

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

it is a secret aircraft.

It's so secret it's flown over a city for all to see.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 03:57 AM
link   
rc pelican dropship, a d77 -tc ? but i have seen a recent korean scifi show on netflix with something similar

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

it is a secret aircraft.

It's so secret it's flown over a city for all to see.

Was in a hurry and just the pics first. After watching the video now it looks like a glider of some kind, maybe remote controlled. Maybe a hobby project of somebody.

And i don´t know, first thing that comes to my mind when thinking about "flying over a city for all to see" is the Phoenix Lights. If it wasn´t aliens then it was some kind of a secret aircraft over a dense populated city. Or all the possible TR3B sightings, for example those in Belgium made no effort to hide in a less populated area also.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Surely thats an aircraft?

Maybe a new type drone, but look at it !! Its an aircraft.

edit on 31 8 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Watching how slow it moves and deliberate it turns, I'd say it was lighter than air remote controlled model. Also it seems like they wanted to keep the light behind it and the 'craft' in shadow to try hide the fans/motors?
edit on 31-8-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   

From the various positions shown, it seems to be flying as a typical aircraft. Definitely a terrestrial craft of some sort. Somebody wants us to think that it is an airborne battle cruiser or a glorified Warthog?

UFOs don't technically "fly" in our atmosphere. They levitate, "float" in their own little bubble of a massless state, no need to bank, angle or even turn.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Halo pelican dropship made into real life fling drone.

Will go get pics.

edit on 31-8-2024 by pianopraze because: Pics

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Halo pelican dropship made into real life fling drone.

Will go get pics.

Welp …. It looks like you nailed the design….👍🏼

So from my OP…..

Assuming this is not a cgi, AI, video hoax….

This production was well done!

Could it be that someone, not the military, made a physical drone of the Halo design?

Could the military have produced the design, and it is the folks of Halo that got intel of the design to use it in their own production?

For example….it is known that military designs are leaked, and that is how plastic model companies get their designs to produce model kits.

Finally……it’s probably, but not definitively……a CGI, AI, video hoax.

Simulation, video, software has gotten to the point of ….what can you trust? You can’t trust anything anymore…..Imo

👽🤔🧐☕️🍩
edit on 31-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Bravo, well done you

Here, have a pint from an Irishman

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Could be a real drone model pelican. I follow a lot of RC/drone YouTube channels and they are all the time making drones like this.

Here is one channel I Follow doing Star Wars drones:

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

Bravo, well done you

Here, have a pint from an Irishman

Ty.

edit on 31-8-2024 by pianopraze because: Added reply

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I think you nailed it!

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Probable source of Las Vegas Halo Drop Ship vid…using Microsoft Flight Simulator for location and with additional post production editing using additional video/audio effects software.

👽🍺
edit on 31-8-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The overly melodramatic voice in the vid is what got me.
Guy didn't actually sound surprised at all, he sounded like he was trying to sound convincing to his 'kid'... "oh wow, what IS that? I'm just SO confused, is that an ALIEN?" LOL

Videos with audio I tend to listen to without watching first, I don't want to video to give me any assumptions if possible

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Lets think about this for a second...Vegas is a pretty huge city. Lots of people...and more importantly its the type of city that doesn't stop. Why would they fly anywhere near that with something they wanted to hide? There are quite a few places here away from prying eyes that they can land/take off from and test that type of stuff...and sometimes folks do get some pics of things out in the middle of nowhere...but never seems to be anywhere near the city.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Its a cool video but it is just too perfect. The way we get to see it from all angles as it flys and with a perfect, prolonged side view for the camera. a reply to: RickyD

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join