It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

You flatter us... and yourself.

They would do better to spy on a ladies' knitting club.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
IMHO the dying of ATS is without a shadow of doubt is FBI, CIA, any agency infiltration and collapsing the place to the ground.

They never liked what we wrote so they came in and wrecked the gaff (house)

A new variant of COINTELPRO! 😬

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I stopped being active around 2017, but it wasn’t because I didn’t want to be here. Had some personal stuff going on and was on the site too much every day. Then I changed my email and had forgotten to come here and change it on my profile.Then I forgot my password! 😂

I definitely have seen major changes here after being gone 7 years. I miss the old site. It’s kinda/not funny that back in the day many people here were certain that there were CIA and FBI shills trolling us. Every election period was full of strife, but we had more posts in other forums too, so if you got tired of the vitriol you could just read about UFO’s!

I probably wouldn’t leave unless it dies out completely…

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: WeMustCare

I read someone say that ATS is not accepting new members. True?

The automated email component is buggered. It should be a pretty easy fix with a bit of maintenance, except Darko has still gone dark and no one else has the keys to the server admin.

Without this, anyone that does try to sign up does not get the email with their password, so cannot log in.

Funny that someone is apparently forking out to keep this place online but can't be bothered to fix it for maximum user engagement.

Funny as in 😑 not 😆

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Is denyignorance.com having "COINTELPRO issues?"

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Funny that someone is apparently forking out to keep this place online but can't be bothered to fix it for maximum user engagement.

I know, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!!

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have been trying to activate my Nickn3. Account for months, since the one of the many crashes. I made a new account but I lost all of my stars.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn4
I have been trying to activate my Nickn3. Account for months, since the one of the many crashes. I made a new account but I lost all of my stars.

The new member password system is busted.

Around June 2nd, all new members until today have not posted !!

You can see starting on page 6533 of the members list ....... p.6533

check all the next pages and see no posts!!!!

ATS is deteriorating by attrition !!

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Dalamax

I read someone say that ATS is not accepting new members. True?

It’s my understanding that the process of creating a member is corrupted somewhere along the steps
🤷🏽‍♂️

And then Dal reads further and sees the question answered by those with a more intimate knowledge of the sitch 🤙

Better to repeat, because some of us just "skim" the threads for good messages. I saw yours immediately because I zero in on the shorter posts, lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Nickn4

The new member password system is busted.

Around June 2nd, all new members until today have not posted !!

You can see starting on page 6533 of the members list ....... p.6533

check all the next pages and see no posts!!!!

ATS is deteriorating by attrition !!

That explains why I counted only 41 threads with activity over a 24 hour period (Thurs 8am to Fri 8am) last week!

But...the things we post are viewed by thousands of eyeballs every week. Searches bring people to the site (if you make your thread titles properly), and they view as guests...just like I come across Twitter-X content....as a guest.

edit on 292024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join