It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris "My values have NOT changed".

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Who believes all this crap? 🔀🔁

Die-hard life-long close-minded liberals.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

👍😀good one

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Count the lies and general BS in this clip . . . . 😊 Horrible excuse for failure

It wasn’t hard to see she’s a liar. Her body language , constantly looking down. I also think bringing tampon Tim made her look very weak , scared.

Trumps gonna eat her alive at the debate.
Trump can stand in front of a camera/crowd for hours . From what I heard it was a 41 minute interview and they only aired 18 minutes and CNN had live at the bottom of the screen lol

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: nugget1

So, any immigrant can pop out a child on U.S. soil and go back to their country of origin, raise that kid under different ideals and that child qualifies to be a U.S. President?

This is what the Founders wanted?

The issue of "Natural-born" has been a grey area forever and never truly defined. At one time people even joked that it excluded a c-section baby.

The real issue is that "anchor baby" needs to be defined or "natural born citizen" needs to be defined. The original intent was to not exclude permanent migrants who came here from having US citizen babies. Legal immigration was a big part of America.

A good start could be to say that a baby not born directly to someone legally here and having already submitted application for full legal citizenship, that is ultimately accepted is not a "natural born citizen".

That doesn't mean they can never be a citizen, just not "natural born"

This would prevent visitors and illegals which were not intended. You aren't a German citizen just because your parents were stationed there when you were born. This isn't some hard-core American stance. Most countries have far stricter policies.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It is hard to actually flipflop when you say nothing more than a word salad.

The whole interview was just like this...

What will you do the first day in office...

I will implement my plan for an opportunity economy... then total crap...

I think the only thing she said over and over was to put into place 6k child tax credit for the first year, which BTW is not in the budget...I think she repeated this like 4 or 5 times because SHE HAS NO PLAN for anything.

It was hard to listen to even in short snippets. You can see Dana Bash getting aggravated as she started to throw her multiple-choice questions since Harris couldn't even answer one with any level of intelligence.

If you have time Ben's take is good.

Even Bill Maher went off on her...here is a little from him.

"I don't know why we ever thought she was as bad as people thought she was. It was like Biden had that one bad night, she had a bad three years." (that was a funny joke)

Maher suggested that both Harris and her running mate Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, who was also present at the interview, were "insulting [his] intelligence" by the things they chose to be evasive about. The host called out Walz's comments suggesting he speaks the way normal people speak.

"No, you don't. You're a huge liar, like all politicians are," Maher reacted. "I don't give a s--- what you did during the Iraq War. You were in the Guard- I don't understand why they just can't-" he broke off.

The host added, "They're just insulting my intelligence."

edit on x31Sat, 31 Aug 2024 10:28:52 -05002024243America/ChicagoSat, 31 Aug 2024 10:28:52 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

Yup, and how she keeps talking and lowering her jaw. That's an old tell tale sign liars and BS artists give off. ☣️

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I wonder what was chopped? Must have been real horrible based on what we actually saw! 😀

They cut 57% of the interview?!

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I wonder what was chopped? Must have been real horrible based on what we actually saw! 😀

They had to chop something as it was only 18 mins or so long. Who does an 18-minute official interview...lol

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well Well. Tulsi has a few things to say too! 😊

X post

Tulsi Gabbard 🌺
@TulsiGabbard
Harris’ CNN interview exposed her as insecure and weak, which of course is exactly the qualities that will make her the perfect puppet controlled by the faceless, power-hungry warmongers who run our country right now. She will the be the dream “president” for the puppet masters because she’ll be so easy to control and influence.
🤣

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Well Well. Tulsi has a few things to say too! 😊

X post

Tulsi Gabbard 🌺
@TulsiGabbard
Harris’ CNN interview exposed her as insecure and weak, which of course is exactly the qualities that will make her the perfect puppet controlled by the faceless, power-hungry warmongers who run our country right now. She will the be the dream “president” for the puppet masters because she’ll be so easy to control and influence.
🤣

I love Tulsi. I kinda wish she was picked instead of Vance. She is sweet, tough, intelligent and one fine ass lady.

You know Hillary was way better of a speaker that Kamala, and Tulsi tore up Kamala, and Trump tore up Hillary. I sure4 hope there is a debate, because Kamala is toast that night. Its gonna be a roast. Trump will pull it off. The more pressure the better. It seems to give him energy.
x.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Somehow, she went from vaporous and unintelligible word salad prose to Marxist propaganda likely prepared by someone like Axelrod or some other similar America hating Marxist.
It’s clearly communist propaganda(which I have warned against for years), and perhaps all the laughing was meant to disarm people people(until
Someone probably told her it wasn’t convincing people.)
edit on 1-9-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

The term Natural Born Citizen is only mentioned one time in the Constitution and that's for the eligibility to become U.S. President.

When the Founders used that term, they referred to Vattel's Law of Nations.

That law states that Natural Born Citizen (for ANY country, NOT just the U.S.) is a person born on the soil to both parents of that country.

So, when did it change for JUST the U.S.?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join