It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris "My values have NOT changed".

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

This is quite important regarding the flip flopping of Harris as of late. She stated, in her own words, in her own voice, that HER VALUES HAVE NOT CHANGED. So how should we judge her values? Based on what staffers say? Or perhaps what her actions have been. Her voting record, her actions as a presidential candidate in 2019/2020, her actions as VP in the Biden Harris presidency?

Her previous actions don't match the current campaign talk. She was against Fracking and there was no question she is for banning fracking. Her words. Also her words, "My values have NOT changed". She stated she was for decriminalizing illegal border crossing. Now, her staffers say she supports building a wall. There are other things to bring up, but they are redundent.

I know the lefties here are giddy with hope that this hail mary will end in victory, but it's not looking good, and this was the beginning of her coming out party. Just the beginning. If she implodes as it looks like she will, what will they do? Just accept the loss? Take it on the chin and move on? This powder keg has a short, very short fuse, and the old guy sleeping next to it has a lit cigar that might fall close to the fuse. Buckle up buttercup, this is going to be a little bumpy.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
In her defense (puke)
Values and policies are not the same thing.

Her values were going to guarantee her loss.

Her "New" policies may, in the dem party mind, help her?

Ok, that is all I can come up with.
Really no excuse for her or her "values" (don't personally think she has any)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I think that being the conformist that she has turned into is worse for her than her values ever were.

People loved her for the policies that she was pushing based on her values. Now those same people hate her for changing her policies to conform to what Trump has been pushing since his last term in office.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yes ma'am. Her values didn't change one bit. We can believe that part. Chameleon's just change their outward appearance.

She is 100% committed to that Woke agenda for sure.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

I think that being the conformist that she has turned into is worse for her than her values ever were.

People loved her for the policies that she was pushing based on her values. Now those same people hate her for changing her policies to conform to what Trump has been pushing since his last term in office.

Which policies did she have before that you can share with us she pushed? I find any comments from her in the past to be the kind you would run from instead of promote to win the general election. That is, if her speeches while running for and being VP are allowed in the discussion.
edit on 30000000133120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

that is the point I made in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Might as well just go with Trump is we are going with Trump policies. He's a known variable. Harris, is a wild card that is imploding as the turd polish is wearing off. Unless they do someting radical, I think this is a done deal. And I do think they will do something radical.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I find any comments from her in the past to be the kind you would run from instead of promote to win the general election. That is, if her speeches while running for and being VP are allowed in the discussion.

If you truly believe what you say here then you already know everything you are asking of me.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I agree, I think all this flip flopping is going to hurt her even more than her just talking.

Keep digging that hole!

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I guess I missed seeing that thread, I will have to go give it a read!

Their only option is to go radical, just as they did in 2020.

She know she can't win on her own policies, so she went ahead and tried to tack on to what Trump has been saying forever just to try and appeal to those that may be on the fence one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nah. It makes sense though.

Values can’t change if you don’t have any.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
How can an anchor baby be President? Can any anchor baby be President?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
In her defense (puke)
Values and policies are not the same thing.

Her values were going to guarantee her loss.

Her "New" policies may, in the dem party mind, help her?

Ok, that is all I can come up with.
Really no excuse for her or her "values" (don't personally think she has any)

You're right the question was about policy not values. I don't think she knows the difference.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Her interview was so bad, it's hard to get the full tape.

People need to start reading and quoting Marxist statements and you'll soon see where she gets her strategy and word salads from. 🤣 Her repeating her values haven't changed is a failure. Total nightmare. 😃

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Her values are lie, lie and lie, then blame Trump, I think this is the motto of all democrats.

kamala is a piece of work, a bad one at that, now her handlers that write her speeches are telling her to say that the reason she could not do anything for the border for 3 years it was Trump.

Really what world are we living in that is people that actually believe what comes out of the mouth of kamala.

Kamala Harris blames Donald Trump for why she didn't take action on the southern border for over three years.

www.msn.com... cid=BingNewsSerp

If somebody wants to make a thread with this please do so.

It seems that kamala voter' base will eat any excuses of why she was such a failure at the border, soo she is using lies like democrats has done for the last 3 years, blame trump.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
How can an anchor baby be President? Can any anchor baby be President?

An anchorbaby is a US citizen born on US soil, so yes; they can be POTUS. At the very least, their parents get 18 years of remaining in the US without having to deal with the immigration process.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

So, any immigrant can pop out a child on U.S. soil and go back to their country of origin, raise that kid under different ideals and that child qualifies to be a U.S. President?

This is what the Founders wanted?

eta: Our Founding Fathers referenced Vattel's Law of Nations, when writing the Constitution. Here is what that law states:

"The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights."

Using that for reference, as the FF did, Obama nor Kamala are "natural-born citizens". Kamala even less so.
edit on 30-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

the date the bill was voted on kind of kills her excuse on that, but then, nobody has accused the left of being smart enough to understand things like time.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I guess I missed seeing that thread, I will have to go give it a read!

Their only option is to go radical, just as they did in 2020.

She know she can't win on her own policies, so she went ahead and tried to tack on to what Trump has been saying forever just to try and appeal to those that may be on the fence one way or the other.

It's a comically transparent ploy, sadly it may actually work on voters who often struggle with comprehending 5th grade word problems, like the kind you see on Facebook challenge videos.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
🤣🤣
Kamala: "The climate crisis is real that it is an urgent matter to which we should apply metrics that include holding ourselves to deadlines around time."

X-source

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join