It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicole Shanahan just dropped a BRUTAL public service announcement on TDS.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Do you have TDS?

x.com...

See new posts
Conversation
Election Wizard reposted
The Vigilant Fox 🦊

@VigilantFox
Wow!
@NicoleShanahan
just dropped a BRUTAL public service announcement on TDS.

This is amazing! 😂
Shanahan

HIlarious it's spot on

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That was very well done!

It reminds me of the Phuckitol commercial...

edit on 100000008America/Chicago8pmThu, 29 Aug 2024 22:20:01 -050020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I know some people who are so polarized on both sides of politics that they can only acknowledge what their party says is true.

But by far there are lots more liberal Democrats that are brainwashed.

I like the way that that person did that video, everyone on either side ought to toss aside their brainwashing and look for truth over Political BSing. I often wonder if some in the media actually believe what they are saying. I feel kind of sorry for them if those parroting Democrat BS if they actually believe what they are repeating....I feel disgust if they are doing it for profit too. I say Democrat BS because most of the deception seems to favor the Democrat party. If these people can repeat lies without any remorse, then maybe they need to see a psychiatrist.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Exceptional ad. Just saw it too.

Critical thinking FTW!

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I just saw this and had to see if it was posted on ATS! Good Job Putnam6

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Banger

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Of course, you do realize that this would just exacerbate TDS in the infected, right?

Most of them are just way beyond any hope of cure.

Not that I have a lot of confidence in DJT myself, but I just hate all of them. Maybe I have PDS (Politician Derangement Syndrome). But then, I think that another name for that might be something like, Common Sense, Critical Thinking, Reality.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   
yup, totally I want to pay to get air time for this ad in my city. We all should pitch together to a fund and run it across multiple states lol!

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Of course, you do realize that this would just exacerbate TDS in the infected, right?

so this would piss them off? well, we has better shut this down asap.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

As I've said elsewhere about this commercial, if people would even just pay attention to the media part and learn from it, it would be helpful.

The media IS bias and somehow people still aren't getting it.

No matter which side you choose.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

Most of them are just way beyond any hope of cure.

Not that I have a lot of confidence in DJT myself, but I just hate all of them. Maybe I have PDS (Politician Derangement Syndrome). But then, I think that another name for that might be something like, Common Sense, Critical Thinking, Reality.

All I know in my career industry, the economy was better and our expenses were a lot less under DJT, when you travel for a living an increase in gas prices hurt. I used to could to stay out for 5 days at 800-1200 bucks total decent hotels and meals, now its triple and in the cities it's even more. Florida our biggest state is off the charts expensive now. We have less customers and the ones that are left buy less because of all he unstabilty. We were really hurt from the riots and was hoping for some relief when COVID hit. We have easily lost 40% of our customers and about the same amount of our competitors. if the last quarter isn't good we will lose more.

Have said here numerous times I'm not a Trump fan and haven't been since the USFL days. I appreciated our politicians more when they weren't celebrities and our media wasn't slanted and most of the population was apolitical and knew and agreed the polkiticians were full of crap. They were barely in the news nothing like today.

Like I told my daughters I was married to their Mom 5 years before her and I even discussed politics. Pretty much when I figured out I was more Republican and she was more Democrat, still we mostly happily married and politics had nothing to with our divorce. Hell we didnt discuss it we were too busy with life...

Ironically this year I was more for RFKjr, and in 2020 caught some grief here when I suggested if we to have a Democrat Id prefer Tulsi Gabbard. Now both are backing Trump if he is elected and is smart he will give them both positions in his administration that suits their strengths.

Im more of a Centrist and Libertarian.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
thats the funny thing to me, I have friends that voted biden... I called them dorks and thats about the extent of it.

I honestly dont understand the whole.. you voted trump you nazi thing from the left.

I dont want just people that think like me around, I am at least self aware enough to know I dont know it all.

top topics

join