It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Kamala Harris surges ahead of Donald Trump in latest poll taken after DNC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Mahogani

She needs to "surge' farther ahead so we can laugh harder. Trump had a 1% chance to beat HilLOLary election morning. I wanna see a less than 1%. Come on FiveThirtySuck, get us there.

How come that wasnt claimed as "Rigged" ?

It was. Hillary claimed Russia did it. Do you even news?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Here is a guy destroying the Democrat's entire bullsh!t story in a minute and a half.

These loser Dems think we are completely stupid.

x.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Kamala Harris surges ahead of Donald Trump in latest poll taken after DNC

Has been in the head lins for three weeks now.

When does Harris change from "Moving to be ahead" to just being ahead?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Wow. Fascinating.

I guess somehow, our local news, out of the capitol (Lansing) who absolutely adores our governor, just reported this morning that Trump just took a slight lead! (I was shocked they admitted this and figured his lead must be bigger, so they had no choice)

They must not have got the memo.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Kamala Harris surges ahead of Donald Trump in latest poll taken after DNC

Has been in the head lins for three weeks now.

When does Harris change from "Moving to be ahead" to just being ahead?

Between midnight and three AM November 6, 2024.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It is still tied up.

She's not 'surging'.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
You watching it live right now? It started about 20 minutes ago.

You do understand that the "interview" was prerecorded and edited ... right?
It wasn't 'live'.
Harris can't stand up to a real live interview, with real questions and not softball ones.
She's got the media doing the heavy lifting for her.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

It really is, this is literally domestic propaganda with Obama's Global Engagement Center baby harping on occasionally about Russia to justify the budget that lies to us with its partnerships, as outlined in its mission.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027again
I’m almost 40 and have never been polled, polls, in this day and age, are obsolete. What most people don’t bother to look at is how many people were polled and from what general area. 1000 people polled is inconsequential in a country of 250 million voters.

Fake polls of the public began during WWII. I could be convinced if it was earlier like WWI but mass media was not so heavily aligned then.

Opinion is the lowest form of intellect.

edit on 777Vam31America/ChicagoSat, 31 Aug 2024 00:50:33 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Trump needs to appeal to more voters than just his cult base he's mainly focussing on - his IVF comments seem to be a move towards that and he should focus more on fleshing out his policies than wasting time with personal attacks.

It'd have a double whammy effect as it would expose how the Dems don't seem to have many policies and no real details of how they'd impliment them as they're running on a 'we aren't Trump' ticket again.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I noticed this weekend when my cable and internet service was all out except for a tiny weak cell phone signal, that the radio station I was listening to only had Harris ads on it and nothing countering all the claims. I heard Trump talking his own words how he was going to get revenge. I heard he was going to cut spending for social security and Medicare and cut out the Education Department, etc, etc. It made me start wondering. I looked up agenda 25 and saw it was a lie that Trump said anything about cutting social security. As far as Medicare I did not read anything about cuts but possible changes. I thought Trump campaign raised many millions but apparently hasn’t deploy very many radio ads on the same radio stations as the Harris ads. If the one radio station had been my one source of information, I would be thinking Trump is going to cut SS, etc. I’m starting to think Trump might lose and we will all be paying a lot higher taxes, much higher gas prices, much higher food prices,etc, etc, because some people will believe Harris will be good for our economy. Just like the last 3 years were because we all know how much gas and food prices, housing costs have been dropping with Biden and Harris.

In you are in your 50’s or nearing retirement, the last thing you want is wondering if a candidate is going to cut your retirement benefits or make it harder to get something back after paying into the system for decades. Of course I understand if Harris succeeds and gives away a lot of tax payer or government funds for first time home buyers, students, etc, she is just doing giveaways to benefit a few while making inflation shoot up for everyone else decreasing the value of our money and savings and our wages.
edit on 2-9-2024 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join