It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN won't release transcript of Harris/Walz Interviews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Harris/Walz audition for the reboot of the VEEP, they auditioned for 18 minutes

CNN won't release transcript of Harris/Walz Interviews

CNN will air shortened version tonight at 8PM CST. To fill the time CNN may run an inspirational video about Kamala Harris and Tim Walz.

Kamala: “Climate is an urgent matter to which we should apply metrics including holding ourselves to deadlines around time”

we have satire mixed in but only 2 times

x.com...

@amuse
50.3K posts

See new posts
@amuse

@amuse
Conservative Headlines w/ a Dash of Satire and Ai • Supporting Independent Journalism • DMs reserved for Subscribers & Sponsors • Trump/Vance 2024
View more

2h
INTERVIEW: It did not go well. Truncated to 18 minutes. Will not release transcript. CNN will air shortened version tonight at 8PM CST. To fill the time CNN may run an inspirational video about Kamala Harris and Tim Walz.

x.com...
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Of course they won't.

For the exact same reasons the DOJ won't release the transcripts of Biden's interview with Hurr.

It would cast a negative view of the current regime.

The Pravda media can't have that

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Well I suppose we should be thankful Queen Kamala deigned to grace us with her presence for 18 whole minutes.

We all see where its going guys why don't we just fast forward to January and get this over with. The next 4 years probably can't get over with fast enough. IN MY OPINION. Queen Kamala is offering a gravy train with biscuit wheels to the masses and they will eat it up. Nobody will storm the engine.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Well I suppose we should be thankful Queen Kamala deigned to grace us with her presence for 18 whole minutes.

We all see where its going guys why don't we just fast forward to January and get this over with. The next 4 years probably can't get over with fast enough. IN MY OPINION. Queen Kamala is offering a gravy train with biscuit wheels to the masses and they will eat it up. Nobody will storm the engine.

here's another joke California offering 150,000 interest free homes loan to our new arrivals. LIke a poster said hell I'll go to Mexico and sneak back over as undocumented boom Ive a better terms home loan, SNAP bennies free phone cash

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Meanwhile Trump is doing hour long interviews, really just big free flowing non edited conversations, with many big YouTube stars.

I watched this one last night:

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Meanwhile Trump is doing hour long interviews, really just big free flowing non edited conversations, with many big YouTube stars.

LOL Theo Vonn bet when. he was a kid his 80 year old step father never thought Theo would be interviewing a President

How did it go?

Ive been wanting to watch Vonn can be hilarious or.... not I did like his Louis CK interview

but it was good to see him put on his sport coat

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It didn't go well?

Should that surprise anyone?

Harris and her entire candidacy is a fraud, or course it wouldn't go well.

Wait until the debate, if she even shows up.

These Democrats will be pissing themselves trying to replace her.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The Interview was Pre-Recorded .

She was Fed Multiple choice Answers to the Questions in real time by the Interviewer .

Waltz was there to hold her hand ....

They literally treated her like a Retarded Step Child.

Shows how much faith the Establishment actually has in Kamala .

I mean is she not embarrassed of the way she is being handled ? Does she have no shame at all ?

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: pianopraze

LOL Theo Vonn bet when. he was a kid his 80 year old step father never thought Theo would be interviewing a President

How did it go?

Ive been wanting to watch Vonn can be hilarious or.... not I did like his Louis CK interview

but it was good to see him put on his sport coat

It was a wonderful conversation.

They got into addiction, and family stuff. Very engaging.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Did Walz blame his misspeaking about carrying weapons in war because he was speaking passionately about the school shootings
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Just watched this and thought it was interesting

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   
to say they both sounded terrible is being generous.

At least biden had a medical excuse for his crazy talk the last few years.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Not to worry! I have managed to get outtakes from the interview. Here they are:

top topics

join