It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Border Czar

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

In addition to that, there’s about five other major things she’s handling, but I’ve asked her, the VP, today — because she’s the most qualified person to do it — to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle and the countries that help — are going to need help in stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border.

And I can think of nobody who — who is better qualified to do this than a former — this is a woman who ran the second-largest attorney general’s office in America — after the U.S. — after the United States Attorney General — in the state of California, and has done a great deal upholding human rights, but also fighting organized crime in the process.

So it’s not her full responsibility and job, but she’s leading the effort because I think the best thing to do is to put someone who, when he or she speaks, they don’t have to wonder about is that where the President is. When she speaks, she speaks for me. Doesn’t have to check with me. She knows what she’s doing, and I hope we can move this along.

But — so, Madam Vice President, thank you. I gave you a tough job, and you’re smiling, but there’s no one better capable of trying to organize this for us.

www.foxnews.com...

El Paso on high alert as dangerous Venezuelan gang described as 'MS-13 on steroids' surges into US

"They're extremely aggressive. It's not as if they're a passive group, or they want to quietly go about things," Gonzales said in a phone interview with Fox News Digital earlier this month. "They're coming from Venezuela, one of the most war-torn countries over the last decade. So, they're battle-hardened in many ways. And they've made this trek from there to here. But they are also becoming … more organized and more brazen."

budget.house.gov...

The Cost of the Border Crisis: $150.7 Billion and Counting

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Fears Texas girl, 12, may have been gang-raped before she was murdered during two hour ordeal under bridge as illegal immigrant suspects' mugshots are released

Still think Harris is qualified to lead this nation ?
edit on 29-8-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Venezuelan gang Kamala let into the country is spreading out and terrorizing innocent Colorado and San Diego residents.

Colorado: nypost.com...

San Diego:

I hear a journalist in some town was killed by one of them this week. If enough people who thought they were insulated suffer "damages", border security will made to operate properly, like it was under President Trump.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I don’t think she’s qualified to take tickets at a movie theater. She’s like the last person on the planet that we need right now to be running our country.

As far as the border, she hasn’t lifted a finger to do anything about the border for 4 years but now she’s going to fix the problem? You have to be extremely gullible and ignorant to believe anything that comes out of her mouth and the democrat party in general.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

If Kamala wins, it will be due to fraud targeting swing states, as was done for Joe Biden.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
The Venezuelan gang Kamala let into the country is spreading out and terrorizing innocent Colorado and San Diego residents.

They're ONLY innocent if they didn't vote Biden/Harris in 2020.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

They're ONLY innocent if they didn't vote Biden/Harris in 2020.

THIS

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Kamala/Walz dream for America, the completely destruction of our social structure and ability to protect ourselves and Americans lives.

This has been done by design, democrats know exactly what they are doing to our nation.

Kamala is going to finish the job that biden started.

What blows my mind is that the people been victimized by the Kamala and democrats doing will gladly vote for them.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
You know, I was thinking about this last night, after watching the video of them with guns in the apartment building.

Remember the 80's? Crypts and Bloods? How bad the inner cities were?

I don't know if they get along or not, but can you imagine these Venezuelan gangs fighting with the Mexican drug cartels?
On American soil?

No thank you.

Mrs Harris doesn't care about you or I. She doesn't care about illegal immigrants. It won't affect her or her neighborhood.
edit on 30-8-2024 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Here is a guy destroying the Democrat's entire bullsh!t story in a minute and a half.

These loser Dems think we are completely stupid.

x.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
PSA

edit on 30-8-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

And a local city councilwoman says there's a half dozen more building taken over, some actually in Denver too! ☠️

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

I don’t think she’s qualified to take tickets at a movie theater. She’s like the last person on the planet that we need right now to be running our country.

As far as the border, she hasn’t lifted a finger to do anything about the border for 4 years but now she’s going to fix the problem? You have to be extremely gullible and ignorant to believe anything that comes out of her mouth and the democrat party in general.

She might pass a test to be able to take tickets, but ONLY take tickets, not tear them in half and give one back to a customer. 😀

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

What blows my mind is that the people been victimized by the Kamala and democrats doing will gladly vote for them.

Political Stockholm Syndrome 💥

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: WeMustCare

And a local city councilwoman says there's a half dozen more building taken over, some actually in Denver too! ☠️

we should borrow some IDF as "special gangbusters" to remove the problem quietly.

top topics

join