It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals Try to Hijack San Diego County School Buses Filled With Kids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Shoot them if they attack children.

It'd be a damned shame if you did not agree.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:08 AM
link   
We need some sort of roach spray that works on illigals so we can just fumigate these took over places

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19
We need some sort of roach spray that works on illigals so we can just fumigate these took over places

It might be the kind of spraying that comes with a 7.62 round or two in it will be the only way. No thanks to the idiot Uniparty RINOs and Nazi Dems.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: watchitburn

Just put up signs that says:

"Se supone que no debes subir a los autobuses amarillos."

I think they thought those were the buses to away from the border. Like the reverse immigration bus that takes you to The Home Depot parking lot.

I don't think they're nterested in endangering the children. They just want to find a labor, service, or agricultural gig somewhere.
How much does mind-reading pay anyway?

Sounds like a cool gig.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
You need to be careful with scofflaws. Things could go very bad in a situation like this.

If something does happen to American children by illegals Harris let through, she will be done.
You mean besides the ones that've already been harmed right?

Which begs the question, how much are local and national media outlets paid to suppress these stories for the last couple years?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It’s already happening in a similar thread above.

I mean C’mon Man.

People coming here illegally wouldn’t do illegal things without it being the fault of the right now would they?
edit on 30-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: DAVID64

Cool... How do we expedite the legal status part? Rapid-Asylum? We need them legal faster. We can't persuade low-skilled or even skilled Americans to move here anymore. Even the migrants leave.

Why no one wants our high paying entry level work!?

As of March 2024 67% of our hotels are understaffed, with 12% severely understaffed.
Almost 900,000 agriculture job openings in the state as of July.
And even with the 20/hour wages we have still a massive food service shortage.
Also 500,000 construction jobs.

We can use them. Keeping them is a different thing.

Any suggestions?

Um....I have a thought. Perhaps if you looked into why people are leaving and why nobody wants those high paying jobs, you might come up with some solutions. I know you will get some bonehead tell you to change how you vote, but don't ever do that. You have principals. right?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Just a couple of things that I remembered.

‘My whole town practically lived there’: From Costa Rica to New Jersey, a pipeline of illegal workers for Trump goes back years

“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration,” Trump said during his State of the Union address Tuesday. “Tolerance for illegal immigration is not compassionate — it is cruel.”

If we think of elite class vs regular business class. It may be a bit more accurate.

So Trump is an elite. He has big time celebrity, and he has friends in high places.

After the purge of illegals from Trump properties, he found himself short handed. So

Although capped at 66,000 per year, the H-2B numerical cap was increased in 2017 by then United States Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly. These visas were made available only to American businesses which attested that they would likely suffer irreparable harm without the ability to employ all the H-2B workers requested in their original petition.
en.wikipedia.org...

IIRC, Trump was at the front of the line to get these extra H-2B visas. Only after all his worker positions were filled, did any other business have a chance at getting any.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

LOL Wikipedia

You don't see a difference between an official process to bring in known individuals with specific skills versus inbred barbarians raping and murdering women and children?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

LOL Wikipedia

I like Wikipedia. I don't have to wait for year books to come out with updates and such.

You don't see a difference between an official process to bring in known individuals with specific skills versus inbred barbarians raping and murdering women and children?

Like the Norman Conquest of 1066. My Barbarian ancestors were on both sides of that raping and murdering.

Sure there's a difference.

Now if we could have a sort of high level pow wow (like the ACA one) where all the parties are represented to hammer out an accord, that would seem cool to me.

Parties would include:
Farmers
United Farm Workers
Hotel and other Service Industries
Hotel and Service unions
Representatives of countries with surplus labor
Experts at guest worker expedition
Some legislators or staff to note all the input
Some legal experts

Not an exhaustive list by any means

edit on 30-8-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Are you high?

"We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it"

The architect of ObamaCare says it passed because voters are stupid.

WAPO

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Are you high?

"We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it"

WAPO

TDS means broken brain. Those with TDS were gaslighted into having that severe illness for a reason. They were the weak minded that were easily fooled. Their minds were captured to use as weapons. Its like Alzheimer's. They have no idea they are severely ill. I dont know if there is a cure. It may be terminal.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The WAPO article is behind a pay wall. I found the quote in The Hill.

“If you had a law that made it explicit that healthy people are going to pay in and sick people are going to get subsidies, it would not have passed,” he added.

The clip is generating significant attention in conservative media. Gruber declined to comment in an email.
UPDATE:

ObamaCare architect: I regret ‘stupidity of the American voter’ comment

Taxes and subsidies. Big whoop!

It's the cost of civilization.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The United States had police, fire Depts, schools, roads, an Army and a Navy for 100+ years before income or property taxes existed.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Shoot them if they attack children.

It'd be a damned shame if you did not agree.

That's the Least of it .

illegals are not afraid of our justice system at all . They laugh at it .

American Prisons are a Joke compared to Prison in Mexico.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
Just a couple of things that I remembered.

‘My whole town practically lived there’: From Costa Rica to New Jersey, a pipeline of illegal workers for Trump goes back years

“No issue better illustrates the divide between America’s working class and America’s political class than illegal immigration,” Trump said during his State of the Union address Tuesday. “Tolerance for illegal immigration is not compassionate — it is cruel.”

If we think of elite class vs regular business class. It may be a bit more accurate.

So Trump is an elite. He has big time celebrity, and he has friends in high places.

After the purge of illegals from Trump properties, he found himself short handed. So

Although capped at 66,000 per year, the H-2B numerical cap was increased in 2017 by then United States Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly. These visas were made available only to American businesses which attested that they would likely suffer irreparable harm without the ability to employ all the H-2B workers requested in their original petition.
en.wikipedia.org...

IIRC, Trump was at the front of the line to get these extra H-2B visas. Only after all his worker positions were filled, did any other business have a chance at getting any.

lol. The rich have been using illegals in the construction, landscaping and hospitality trades for decades. It’s so easy for them to get fake documents and when they get found out by the company come W-2 season. They’ll be back Monday morning with new fake documents, they’ll repeat this over and over or get paid under the table. I’ve was in construction for 45 years and worked with them daily. One town I worked in for 20+ years was Aspen Co, where thousands of illegals worked and it was probably 95% Democrat, a majority of them being billionaires or close to it. So, to try and have some gotcha moment about Trump is ridiculous. Everyone does it left and right.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Krusty, oh my attitude on that has been moved.

Because we built a house with the equity of our old house and it was close not getting it done at all. That was because the situation now is when you ask for a local contractor the immigrants are all that will show up to work. Some lazy Americans right now. Very lazy apparently.

On a really good note for our next generation:
My son had already decided to get his act together and now has one more year to be able to test for Journeyman Electrician. He helped me finish when the Guatemalan Licensed Electrician we found got a huge subdivision job and put us off. That means there are tons of electricians jobs that are available if people want to work. Woodworkers are in high demand too. Cabinet makers and stone masons are about the only industry I got to deal with local folks white and or black to build our home here besides the heavy equipment land clearing. Those my contractor hired were sending money back to their families to build homes for them. I was humbled by their efforts for their family and let them know it too. We need people like them and not the gang bangers.We also need the youth to get to tech school and they can make real money doing real work.

edit on 31000000473120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

not letting them on that bus is illegal discrimination....

they are allowed to be who theyre s'posed to be..
and today they feel like 4th grade students
or,...
today they would like to feel the 4th grade students..
or something like that

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Illegals Try to Hijack San Diego County School Buses Filled With Kids

A number of illegal aliens tried to hijack school buses filled with elementary and middle school students in San Diego County.

In an emailed notice to families obtained by FOX 5/KUSI, Superintendent Liz Bystedt said a group of migrants attempted to board along the district’s A and B school bus routes.

One of the buses swerved after illegals blocked a roadway. Another bus was surrounded by some 20 illegals. Parents helped the driver of the bus get away. No children were injured.

This is way out of control. How long before these animals stage a major attack?

Those kids and their parents must be terrified. Everyday there's news reports of American women and children being raped and murdered by illegals.

They've been trying to gain access to our military bases.

Latin American countries are emptying their prisons and sending the criminals to our border where the Biden-Harris regime welcomes them in.

They've taken over entire apartment complexes and are causing chaos.

Venezuelan Gangs seem to have taken over the city of Aurora. This is the same city where they started by taking over apartment complexes and forcing residents to pay them.

X Video Source

Mass deportations need to start immediately.

That’s terrifying. As a parent, I’d be freaking out if I got that notice. I remember the panic I felt when my kid’s bus was late once, and that was just traffic. I can't even imagine what these parents went through. It makes me think of how important it is to be prepared for anything. I’ve been so busy with my assignments lately that I barely have time to breathe. Thankfully, I found help at edubirdie.com..., which took a load off my shoulders so I can focus on my kids' safety.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join