It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals Try to Hijack San Diego County School Buses Filled With Kids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

A number of illegal aliens tried to hijack school buses filled with elementary and middle school students in San Diego County.

In an emailed notice to families obtained by FOX 5/KUSI, Superintendent Liz Bystedt said a group of migrants attempted to board along the district’s A and B school bus routes.

One of the buses swerved after illegals blocked a roadway. Another bus was surrounded by some 20 illegals. Parents helped the driver of the bus get away. No children were injured.

This is way out of control. How long before these animals stage a major attack?

Those kids and their parents must be terrified. Everyday there's news reports of American women and children being raped and murdered by illegals.

They've been trying to gain access to our military bases.

Latin American countries are emptying their prisons and sending the criminals to our border where the Biden-Harris regime welcomes them in.

They've taken over entire apartment complexes and are causing chaos.

Venezuelan Gangs seem to have taken over the city of Aurora. This is the same city where they started by taking over apartment complexes and forcing residents to pay them.

X Video Source

Mass deportations need to start immediately.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Just put up signs that says:

"Se supone que no debes subir a los autobuses amarillos."

I think they thought those were the buses to away from the border. Like the reverse immigration bus that takes you to The Home Depot parking lot.

I don't think they're nterested in endangering the children. They just want to find a labor, service, or agricultural gig somewhere.
edit on 29-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

How about they keep their ass on the other side of the border till they get legal status ? No signs. No mis communications.
Just obey the laws.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Those poor, misunderstood illegal immigrants that are too stupid to know what a school bus looks like just wnted a free ride to the nearest farm so they could work?

Why would any criminal want to work when our current administration pays far better than farm work just to reward them for being criminals-and potential illegal Democrat voters?

The inability for some to have any kind of reasoning skills is astounding!

We have drug cartels, gangs, child rapists, murderers and sleeper cells taking over our cities and towns...while liberal loonies make excuses for them. I wonder if their mindset will change when they or their loved ones become victims?

Our representatives in their gated communities with body gaurds could care less what happens to the rest of us as long as they can continue the destruction of the American way of life.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Cool... How do we expedite the legal status part? Rapid-Asylum? We need them legal faster. We can't persuade low-skilled or even skilled Americans to move here anymore. Even the migrants leave.

Why no one wants our high paying entry level work!?

As of March 2024 67% of our hotels are understaffed, with 12% severely understaffed.
Almost 900,000 agriculture job openings in the state as of July.
And even with the 20/hour wages we have still a massive food service shortage.
Also 500,000 construction jobs.

We can use them. Keeping them is a different thing.

Any suggestions?
edit on 29-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yeah, stop paying people to not work.

Lots and lots of people are only working under the table or less than 20 hrs/week so they can keep collecting unemployment.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You need to be careful with scofflaws. Things could go very bad in a situation like this.

If something does happen to American children by illegals Harris let through, she will be done.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

... and the parents of those kids will turn around and vote Democrat to let even more in across a wide open border. Betchya.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Shoot them the next time they go after children.

/thread

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is Harris’s America in a nutshell, she and her party have supported, condoned and facilitated all the third world bs that we’re seeing. She supported the destruction of innocent peoples life’s during the riots, she’s supports the women and children being trafficked, supported the mass amounts of drugs into the country, she supports the billions upon billions of taxpayer dollars supporting these illegals and I can go on about things the democrats have done to destroy this country and turn it into a third world #hole. Unfortunately we haven’t seen anything yet compared to what’s coming our way in the near future. It’s going to get much worse before it ever starts to get better, buckle up.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If they're undocumented, then no one will notice if they disappear...

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Priorities of a "transparent" demoncrat regime, never included Americans best interests let alone safety.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Where is "Here" ?

And even with the 20/hour wages we have still a massive food service shortage.

Sounds like California. If it is, you couldn't pay me enough to move there either.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Sounds like California.

Yeah. San Diego County is a pretty good give away.

I worked along side undocumented migrant labor in my youth. I wasn't quite fast enough to meet quota though. Getting fired is a bummer.
edit on 29-8-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

We need these trucks filled.
edit on 29-8-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hey, they need jobs. We need new infrastructure. Round em up and put em to work for 3 meals a day, and they can stay in their cells until the next work day. Easy peasy.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Things are getting out of control in the US, like is been posted is all by design, turning America into a third world country is the goal.

The school buses is just one more slap on the American people face, they Venezuelan gangs are taking over Colorado, taking over apartment buildings with weapons and violence just like you see in third world countries.

This is the dream kamala and democrats wants for our nation.

edit on 29-8-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

My suggestion? Teach our kids the value of work and responsibilities of living life outside of their parents homes.

Sounds like a good start to me. If we have to rely on illegal migrants to do all our jobs, WTF is wrong with our system?

Also, if illegal migrants are taking all our jobs, why is there such a demand for jobs to be filled? You can't have it both ways. There's either a shortage of workers, or there isn't. Pick one talking point and stay consistent.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

don't be surprised when a dem cultist suffring from serve TDS pops in claiming trump campaign people paid them to do it. like they said about the assassination attempt.

edit on 29-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Any suggestions?

Yup like I've said before .

Give them SSN's and Make them Pay taxes .

Now your One of us
One of us
one of us

Then hey!!! welcome to America Amigo .
edit on 29-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join