It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman in Trump assassination attempt saw rally as target of opportunity says FBI official

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

but it was the sloppy nature of Crooks actions that throw me off

After 24 hours on a plane/airport then going to work this morning I am exhausted so grain of salt.

Its possible that they one dont want a martyr, and two we have a habit as a nation of pulling together after certain extreme situations. (may not last long but it does happen)

So possibly the whole point was to cause more confusion and division so we focus more on each other than worrying about who was pulling the strings.

Got a lot going on in life atm so havent dug to deep, but seem to remember a few things from the early days that suddenly fell out of the cycle without much of an explanation.
the explosives and detonator, the multiple phones with encrypted accounts, this clown didnt look like he was the sharpest tool in the shed if they were real then how and who. this target of opportunity just feels to easy and pat to be in the same zip code of the truth.
edit on 38Wed, 28 Aug 2024 21:38:33 -050038330909pmf by Irishhaf because: cant spell gud

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: putnam6

In other news water is wet.

Thanks.

Sure Im just covered the basics and fostered the discussion on a topic that Im interested in on a boring Wednesday evening no more no less. So why don't you contribute your superior knowledge, intellect, and opinions beyond being able to spout out worn-out sayings and download even sillier GIFs than I do
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
…so could a person assume that a loners/outcast/dregs desire to be needed and wanted would lend them to be highly impressionable and mailable by those they seem to be getting their attention from.

This could then in turn be used by those with knowledge of how to manipulate this form of person. Especially as you said a desire to achieve status.

It’s like your feelings on lone wolves and the official story are at odds.
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

You;re right but I was trying to keep it simple. There are mainulators who would indeed use such aperson for their own designs and amusments there might be something in the internet history but with VPNS and all sorts of woo its somethimes hard to nail down a singular culprit.

I'm schizoaffective and had a major break around the same time s as the shooting and ended up in inpatient.

The devil is in the details.
edit on 8/28/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yes, exactly, loads of loose ends that need to be addressed. ie I need to see when and where Crooks purchased such items if he indeed did.

I haven't heard if he was employed and where.

Hell, we knew more about Oswald, Sirhan, and Hinckley in a 6-week time frame than we have on the elusive Mr Crooks.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Three days ago, U.S. Senator Ron Johnson told the news media the FBI and the Secret Service were "dragging their feet" with investigating the assassination attempt of former/next President, Donald Trump.

Source: gettr.com...

If they are hiding something, it will be uncovered and revealed in 2025, assuming Americans elect Donald Trump (again).

Wouldn't want anything to come out that could possibly influence the election...

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

bet we start hearing a about a rash of secret service agents dying in car crashes, committing suicide with two in the back of the head and the weapon used found back at the office in their desk, and being hit in new failed assassination attempts on trump.

guilt just eats dem ones up.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Grandy Jury Empaneled In Trump Assassination, Maybe 2nd Shooter Or CIA

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Looking more like an inside job that the Woke crew at the FBI/SS screwed up; as usual that is what they do best! www.youtube.com... Joe Rogan and the multiple phone tracks from D.C. to Thomas Crooks’ Home.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: Irishhaf

I haven't heard if he was employed and where.

Yes, Crooks worked as a dietary aide at Bethel Park Skilled Nursing and Rehab Center. Apparently his background check was clean and he got along well with patients and other staff. I remember reading he was supposed to be working that fateful day and asked for the day off, saying he'd be back at work the next day... they are still waiting.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Like Mr. Yearick, who they claimed owned the van from Arizona, who has conveniently disappeared?

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

But I love worn out sayings, silly gifs and corny dad jokes...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
No it makes sens.

I mean since he was in contact with certain folks and given the green light, he took his chance.

I mean when he asked his handler at the gun range if they were gonna shoot him on sight once he honed in on Trump, the answer was like “we’ll see what we can do”.

edit on 30-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I just feel like there should be an answer, or even the question, of who is this dude leading Crooks around?
I reviewed some 3rd party raw videos that came out after the fact, and found exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Really...did anyone chase this guy down yet? I'm not staffed to follow-up on this, just to find it. What am I missing, should I do a thread or hand it off to a media person...?

It's like a Cassandra Complex for me.

edit on 777Vpm31America/ChicagoSat, 31 Aug 2024 21:03:25 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join