It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman in Trump assassination attempt saw rally as target of opportunity says FBI official

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Your disclaimer notwithstanding, lemme fix that title for you:

Gunman in Trump assassination attempt United States Secret Service saw rally as target of opportunity says FBI official anybody with a modicum of common sense

There, that's more accurate.

:
edit on 2024 8 28 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Well of course but Im just speculating based on rumors and reports seen here on ATS and discussions so far.

I don't have EYES ON clearance haven't been to FBI HQ.

Until we can take a guided walk through tour of how the Feds handle stuff like this step by step firsthand (fat chance, lol) all we have are crime dramas and our imaginations.

Your experience may vary.

I was more into Langley anyway.

I don't qualify causeof my diagnosis and dyslexia and lack of a phD so I just hang out here liek so many of us, lol.

edit on 8/28/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
FBI is good at one thing only. Cover ups. They failed at their assassination attempt

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The elephant in the case is the explosives! Any guide to building them online is obviously monitored by alphabet agencies as a matter of course. Now we have the encrypted stuff from his computer. Who runs bomb making courses to make little martyrs? This in my mind is where the fbi is proving to me they are running a psyop. No explanation about how the kid learned that useful
skill. Darkweb? Visiting overseas terrorist sites? Someone stateside that knew how?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Your thoughts coincide with my own continuing belief, if he deep state wanted Trump dead, he would have been dead before that dumb kid took his shot.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
…so could a person assume that a loners/outcast/dregs desire to be needed and wanted would lend them to be highly impressionable and mailable by those they seem to be getting their attention from.

This could then in turn be used by those with knowledge of how to manipulate this form of person. Especially as you said a desire to achieve status.

It’s like your feelings on lone wolves and the official story are at odds.
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So the deep is real then in your eyes? And who in your opinion would be at the helm?

a reply to: BingoMcGoof

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Your thoughts coincide with my own continuing belief, if he deep state wanted Trump dead, he would have been dead before that dumb kid took his shot.

Common Ground . Interesting .

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I found this dude in the video

A little overdressed, and nobody goes to rallys alone.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here's my thing if this is the official story, then show all the evidence. Instead, so far we have piecemeal info drops, have we even seen the rifle used?

The less they divulge the less credibility they have, FWIW our government and some of its departments are in desperate need of a better rating in thier credibility.

Without the press forcing the issue, there is nobody for this generation's "Mark Felt" to talk to, even if there is a 2024 version.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

My initial feelings on Mr.Crooks and his assassination attempt was very much that he did it on a Whim .

The kid was familiar with the Area , The Buildings and the Locals . He could walk in and no one give him a second glance . It's hard to say Crooks planned extensively because the whole thing was so Half A*s . The Building he chose was the Police staging Area , The Rifle he used had a zero optical zoom site on it . To me it really did seem like he just kinda said F*ck it and went for it .

Now all that being said . It is entirely possible the Kid was spun up by Propaganda and even foreign Agents of some kind online . But none the less it all seemed very half assed and I wouldn't necessarily call crooks an idiot he was at-least of average intelligence.

Now as far as the Secret Service is concerned I Really don't know . I guess the B Team was there .

Threaded the needle on a whim? Doing what everyone expected and should have been prepared for but pretty much nobody reacted until it was nearly too late? That kind of whim? Because those are the only two possible answers. Crooks was a novice gunman who made every security official at the assembly look like minimum wage mall cops, or he was a disposable asset to a larger organization that hasn't yet been exposed.

edit on 28-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Crooks was a novice gunman who made every security official at the assembly look like minimum wage mall cops, or he was a disposable asset to a larger organization that hasn't yet been exposed.

Agreed He made the Secret Service look ridiculous . Yes there has to be a bigger game afoot but it was the sloppy nature of Crooks actions that throw me off.

Like Bingo said if the Deep state wanted Trump dead he would be dead.

Threaded the needle on a whim? Doing what everyone expected and should have been prepared for but pretty much nobody reacted until it was nearly too late? That kind of whim? Because those are the only two possible answers.

I don't believe in Coincidence at all but it is entirely possible that Trumps security detail was just way to complacent and staffed with B team people on purpose .

And yes odds would have it someone was going to Go for it and it was Crooks who went for it.

So I guess what I'm saying is someone left the Door Wide Open not just for Crooks but for anyone that wanted to give it a go at one of Trumps Rally's . Someone was playing the odds of the eventuality and crossing there fingers .
edit on 28-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

The Deep? The Powers That Be? The Globalists? The Elitests? The Oligarchs? The Cabal? ETC ? I"m willing to use those terms interchangeably so for now I'll just go with the Deep ok?

I see it as a collection of people who run the loose confederation of international corporations. If you want me to get more specific, how about Musk. Richest man in the world with businesses scattered all over the financial spectrum and monopolies that sell huge amounts of product, not only to individuals but governments as well. Another?

How about Zuckerberg whose massive corporation makes about eighty percent profit for its cost of operation, Soros? Yeah, lets toss him in there as well. I could also toss in a good number of technocrats to boot, those corporate bosses who buy and sell the products and companies of the internet. All sharks in the same ocean who when all the smaller fish have been eaten turn on each other. Am I making my sense of things clear here?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yup. Interesting

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Of course it’s opportunistic for the shooter to try and shoot Trump in Butler.
He lived only 43 miles from that rally.
This smells like another opportunity for the hyper political FBI to white wash the shooters politics.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: TzarChasm

Crooks was a novice gunman who made every security official at the assembly look like minimum wage mall cops, or he was a disposable asset to a larger organization that hasn't yet been exposed.

Agreed He made the Secret Service look ridiculous . Yes there has to be a bigger game afoot but it was the sloppy nature of Crooks actions that throw me off.

Like Bingo said if the Deep state wanted Trump dead he would be dead.

Threaded the needle on a whim? Doing what everyone expected and should have been prepared for but pretty much nobody reacted until it was nearly too late? That kind of whim? Because those are the only two possible answers.

I don't believe in Coincidence at all but it is entirely possible that Trumps security detail was just way to complacent and staffed with B team people on purpose .

And yes odds would have it someone was going to Go for it and it was Crooks who went for it.

So I guess what I'm saying is someone left the Door Wide Open not just for Crooks but for anyone that wanted to give it a go at one of Trumps Rally's . Someone was playing the odds of the eventuality and crossing there fingers .

So just so I can follow along the Deep State doesn't want him dead, but through sheer incompetence or design the security apparatus was weakened to such a state that Crooks surveilled and infiltrated the site ala Ethan Hunt on Mission Impossible this was just happenstance

If it was by design, or did they expect an attempt but fail or did Crooks getting shots off, actually spoil another unknown attempt?

Sounds like we have the independent Deep State, we have the lone gunman Thomas Crooks, and another faction weakening security in the hopes of a successful attempt.

All the while we have the alleged Iranian assassination plot...

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The Associated Press

two things wrong with the AP, other than those their one of the just left of center lsm's worth reading.

first is that they are just left of center.
second they kiss terrorist hamas ass.

other than that they have a high rating in being factual. their said to have a high credibility rating also, but knowing that they didn't publish articles, or misrepresented fact because they shared a building with hamas according two former employees one was a editor and one a reporter i'd have to argue that point on some stories.

reporting on anything else i'd use them as a source and have.

edit on 28-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Three days ago, U.S. Senator Ron Johnson told the news media the FBI and the Secret Service were "dragging their feet" with investigating the assassination attempt of former/next President, Donald Trump.

Source: gettr.com...

If they are hiding something, it will be uncovered and revealed in 2025, assuming Americans elect Donald Trump (again).

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Is this the same FBI Mark Zuckerberg has stated pressured him into spreading disinformation?

Or is it a different FBI?
edit on 28-8-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

In other news water is wet.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join