It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY are Harris and Biden Campaigns Paying Kamala's Husband's Ex?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm not saying this is 'HUSH MONEY'...but it sure smells like hush money...and WHY is it being paid using campaign money?

Remember, this is campaign money going to the ex-wife of Kamala's current husband, Doug Emhoff.

You may also remember that Doug Emhoff is the guy who was caught boinking and knocking up his kids nanny before he eventually divorced and married Kamala (Willie Brown's former mistress).

In addition to payments from the Biden/Harris campaign in 2020...the 2024 Harris–Walz campaign is also currently paying Emhoff's ex's company for something called video services.
Kerstin Emhoff, Doug's Ex...is CEO of the company.

None of this financial relationship between Kamala's campaign and Emhoff's ex has been disclosed to the public.
Why not?

According to FEC records I have uncovered, Kerstin Emhoff’s company @Venture_land was paid $14,991.00 by the Biden-Harris Presidential campaign in 2020.

How much is she getting paid now, and why was her business relationship with her ex husband’s wife @KamalaHarris not disclosed to the public?

They aren’t the big “blended happy family” they want to pretend to be.

Was @keprettybird given paid work by Biden-Harris in exchange for not speaking out about
@DouglasEmhoff’s many affairs and playing nice with Kamala, Doug’s new wife?

Why did Kerstin Emhoff’s companies design the videos and do some production for the DNC in Chicago last week?

@CcpSkipTracer and I are investigating the Emhoff family’s finances.

Follow the money.

x.com... 5af1f5867f4f0f875c3b4%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fheadlineusa.com%2Fbiden-harris-paid-15k-emhoff-ex%2F

headlineusa.com...
edit on CamWed, 28 Aug 2024 08:58:27 -0500Wednesday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

It's not hush money.

I always thought the left just killed people they wanted silenced.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Not surprised.

They're paying everyone.

Still paying the Taliban around $40 million a week.

Israeli, Ukraine

Half a trillion per year supporting illegals

8 billion for 8 EV charging stations.

50 billion for internet that hasn't connected anyone yet

Kamala's campaign has paid NY Judge merchant's daughter almost $8 million so far this year.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
How many men... err..nevermind. 😒
edit on 2882024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Well, if they sued Trump shouldn't they go after Kamala as well ? Just kidding. We all know that Kamala will get a pass.

On a side note your post made me realize that I know next to nothing about Kamala's husband. In fact I wasn't even sure if she even was married until someone made a post saying he was Jewish the other day.

First ladies are usually in the spotlight quite a bit. Jill is practically the sitting president for gods sake. Every one knows Melania. Michelle. Barbara, everyone remembers Nancy and just say no.

Where is Kamala's husband ? Are they hiding him ? Do they not want you to focus on the fact that she didn't marry a black man ? They don't want you to see she prefers old white dudes. ?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Interesting.

“Video services” you say….?

Ahem.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Kerstin Emhoff is an American film producer and the co-founder and CEO of the commercial production company Ventureland.

A multi-platform entertainment company, Ventureland produces documentaries, scripted content, podcasts, and branded entertainment.

As the CEO of Ventureland, Emhoff has executive produced documentaries including The Deepest Breath, Bobi Wine: The People's President, If These Walls Could Sing, and the 2020 documentary AKA Jane Roe.

Maybe, just maybe, she was paid to produce campaign ads and other visual media for the 2020 Biden/Harris campaign.

The speculation of hush money/alimony/corruption does serve the Trump reelection agenda, so we'll say it's corruption.

Pure and simple politics.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
Kerstin Emhoff is an American film producer and the co-founder and CEO of the commercial production company Ventureland.

A multi-platform entertainment company, Ventureland produces documentaries, scripted content, podcasts, and branded entertainment.

As the CEO of Ventureland, Emhoff has executive produced documentaries including The Deepest Breath, Bobi Wine: The People's President, If These Walls Could Sing, and the 2020 documentary AKA Jane Roe.

Maybe, just maybe, she was paid to produce campaign ads and other visual media for the 2020 Biden/Harris campaign.

The speculation of hush money/alimony/corruption does serve the Trump reelection agenda, so we'll say it's corruption.

Ya know what?

For your handle and as innocuous or as spicy as this may or may not be you’re not much fun.

I mean doesn’t the DNC and the RNC keep some entity on retainer in the digital age for this very thing? Hell half of Dems are on a first-name basis with half of Hollywood already.

C’mon Man! Let the CT juices flow TFT!

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would also ask why government entities are donating to her? I mean, I thought Joe was the greatest POTUS ever getting the most votes and she has raised more than him?

It is all about laundering and nepotism.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

Yeahbut paying her for anything sure opens up dozens of conflicts of interests don't it. 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I heard there's a Kamala sex tape (KST). Perhaps the ex is being paid money to NOT release it?

ETA: 🤮
edit on 28-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

But the Trump indictments had nothing to do with politics, right?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Comon guys is all joyful money to keep everybody happy with and away from divulging compromising information about our political presidential candidate.

I am sure that the DNC have a slush fund for emergencies.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

spoken like a true dem cultist.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Can you even hear yourself ?

You sound like an Attorney in a court room defending a Client . What is it with you Lefties ? You just throw yourself in front of the bus immediately for them .

You don't know this woman , you have no idea why they are giving her money . Think
about it , of all the film producers in all the world . Why in the hell would they use the Ex Wife of Kamala's Husband .

Let me take my crazy pills , I'm gonna need an extra dose today .

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Maybe just maybe it's legit. Or it's hush money. You see the word of the Harris campaign holds no water. They should be investigated for this. The shoe is on the other foot and they need to prove it's all above board!

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
All that pillow talk, it most be the juiciest information if can just get our hands on it.

Too bad it has to be covered up because it will definitely damage joyful Kamala more than she is already damage.

Darn money talks BS walk.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Where is Kamala's husband ? Are they hiding him ? Do they not want you to focus on the fact that she didn't marry a black man ? They don't want you to see she prefers old white dudes. ?

He's Jewish...so they don't talk about that much.
Today's democrat party is anti-Semitic.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
I heard there's a Kamala sex tape (KST). Perhaps the ex is being paid money to NOT release it?

ETA: 🤮

I'd pay money not to see that too.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Because there are no other companies without conflicts that do this?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join