It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victor Davis Hanson and Mike Rowe, fantastic podcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

This is over an hour, but it's a great podcast with some very insightful dialog. Both men speak on the fears of the forgotten American's deciding they have had enough, and what that might look like. I really appreciated VDH speaking about the intellectual left he mingles with in academia and their distain for "us" the deplorables. In my opinion, it's worth checking out, Mike Rowe is as solid as they come, and he shows he has a much deeper intellect than his "Dirty Jobs" persona. I hope all enjoy this as I did.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
While there was a bit of an "overeducated" feel to their conversation, it was a great discussion.

Victor reminded me so much of my old boss, it was kind of spooky. Super smart guy, that appreciates the everyday joe and the physical work done by them. Not to lord over them or feel superior, but because they know a skill he does not.

It almost felt like he wanted to say that the timeline on all this, would start with how the election turned out, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

glad you watched it. It was so refreshing to see sanity with regard to today's clown world. Gives me hope that we might be able to make it out of all this. maybe.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I love both those guys! They bring concerns to the table with facts and reasoning that even the most hard-core liberals can't deny.

If only Trump could get his message across as eloquently as either one of them he'd be unstopable!

S & F

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: network dude

I love both those guys! They bring concerns to the table with facts and reasoning that even the most hard-core liberals can't deny.

If only Trump could get his message across as eloquently as either one of them he'd be unstopable!

S & F

I'd take Mike Rowe running for office. Doubt he'd be interested, but I'd sure vote for him. He thinks for himself, and has good ideas. Very rare these days.

top topics

join