It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Might as well elect Trump, apparently there is no difference

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Harris will NOT put Nancy Pelosi on Trial.

Trump's DOJ WILL: www.breitbart.com...
😡

Wanna buy a bridge? How about some nuce ocean front property in Arizona?

In your mind, no U.S. political leader has integrity and guts?

You can try to twist things to say something I never said or implied if you want, but I'm not playing that game.

Past behavior is the best indicater of future behavior. What does history suggest the most likely outcome will be?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Mahogani

You'd rather have the team that sleeps with nannies?

The team that lost 300k immigrant children?

You'd rather choose the team of pedophiles (Kamala let's them go).

Eta: pick the team you most identify with.

A team (Harris/Walz) that hasn't been convicted of any of those things, or even charged... or Trump who actually has 34 felonies, a fraudster with a half billion judgment against him and a sexual assaulter?

Was that a serious question from you?

Mine was a serious question. I actual hope to see you explain how you will vote for a convicted felon over a prosecutor with a clean record with the law. And please support any of their crimes with links to their charges or their convictions, because I can't take you seriously with your hyperbole.

All charges manufactured by the con artist Democrats to use for election interference because they know Trump will beat your piss poor candidates in a fair election.

I know it's tough for you guys but try to keep up.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

If that is true and you think they have the same policies, then the choice is clear -- pick the one who is not a felon and a sexual assaulter.

Pick the one who is clean, and has no baggage.

Also, two decades younger. We know how all of US feels about 80 year olds in office. We know how ATS feels about it.

How about:
Pick the one that ISN'T LYING and trying to beef up their image by completely reversing their position on practically everything just to get votes. She obviously won't follow through, in fact name just one thing that she has followed through on - I'm drawing a blank.

Trump's policies have been the same since 2016.

Kamala? She's a fair weather ho to put it kindly.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Since I'm not blind, nor dumb, I know how crooked our justice system has become. I no longer view convicts the same as I did.

I watch and read both sides of issues and decide on my own. A Jury said OJ didn't kill Nicole, but we all know he did. Those of us with eyes to see and brains to think for ourselves.

I grew more and more fond of Trump, with every case thrown at Trump.

All these cases are from years ago, but aren't brought up until he runs for President?

He is the MOST investigated man in U.S. history and all they could find on him is made up stories and accounting categories that nobody else has ever been charged with.

I paid attention, did you?

Every single case has made him more popular because others think like me!

This is all they could find on him? Really?

They had to actually fake cases to charge him

It's him against the system that thr left has always fought against. They've now infiltrated the system and are trying to destroy it.

They will destroy you when they're finished destroying the system. The system = U.S. Government
edit on 28-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

But according to the network dude, they're the same policies.

One candidate is said to be 'a fair weather ho', but is actually squeaky clean with the law, the other a convicted felon and a rapist on the side, for good measure.

The choice is clear to any decent, principled person.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

One candidate is called a liar, but nobody can prove any lies.

The other candidate actually does lie and has changed her policies with the weather.

Trump has always been clear about his positions and vision. Kamala has not.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Same policies, only one is serious and the other's a liar.

Either she lied about the wall being Trump's pointless and wasteful "vanity project" or she's lying about her current position.

That's obvious to everyone but you I guess.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

If that is true and you think they have the same policies, then the choice is clear -- pick the one who is not a felon and a sexual assaulter.

Also, two decades younger. We know how all of US feels about 80 year olds in office. We know how ATS feels about it.

so you agree with the policies she is now all about? Border wall, fracking is cool, Make America Great Again? ( kidding, that last one wont be announced until Saturday at 3:30 pm EST.)

eta:
in the world you live in, can you not see this for what I see it as? She has no policies, and what her campaign is saying, her new policy is everything Trump is for that's popular. If it's something else, can you explain it with some facts please?
edit on 28-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

How about:
Pick the one that ISN'T LYING and trying to beef up their image by completely reversing their position on practically everything just to get votes. She obviously won't follow through, in fact name just one thing that she has followed through on - I'm drawing a blank.

Trump's policies have been the same since 2016.

Kamala? She's a fair weather ho to put it kindly.

I've posted this before, but President Trump seems to have always been consistent in what he stands for. Everything he says in this 1988 Oprah interview, he could just as easily be saying today (just replace Japan with China).

edit on 8/28/2024 by Dapaga because: needed he

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Kamala is for the wall, for no tax on tips, against single payer health care, I'm not sure she as adopted the America First agenda in totality, but she seems to really like Trump policies. There is one difference, and that's who is beholden to the MIC. We have already seen that Trump is not, and isn't into war, Harris on the other hand, may be another puppet and do whatever they ask of her.

So we can take the option were we already know the answers, or roll the dice on word salad Kamala, and hope she never has to negotiate with anyone important. Trump is a known variable. With him we get a wall, border security, better economy, stronger military, (hopefully removed the DEI and woke idiocy from that) and of course, mean tweets.

Choose wisely.

MORE and MORE voters are sharing your sentiment, NetworkDude.

Electoral College Votes update

287 Trump

251 Harris

270 needed to win the Presidency

Source: www.realclearpolling.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I guess we can believe the polls that contribute to our confirmation bias.

www.270towin.com...

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

edit on 29-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Same policies, only one is serious and the other's a liar.

Well, we all know he's a liar. He always has been. His entire life.

Even now, his public policies are for show, but his actual, dark agenda and his real policies are written in secret as PROJECT 2025.

So when you look at his REAL policies, not what he lies about, they are nothing alike, are they?

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
He made promises in 2016 and he fulfilled many them. This dark agenda of yours is just in your imagination and once again you are speculating/mind reading with no actual proof.

AND you're simply not going to address the lies that Kamala has told - which story is the truth? Indian or black? Border Czar or not? Dope smoker or dope prosecutor?
Her policies are multiple choice depending on whatever she thinks is going to get her the most votes and you know it, never mind that going by her track record she's not going to do any of it.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I don't think trump calling Kamala names is going to win back many female voters. My old conservative, republican mother has had enough of trump.

www.mediaite.com...

edit on 29-8-2024 by lilzazz because: i wanted to

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

I don't think trump calling Kamala names is going to win back many female voters. My old conservative, republican mother has had enough of trump.

www.mediaite.com...

More manufactured outrage, use your head.

That's not what he says.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: lilzazz

www.mediaite.com...

More manufactured outrage, use your head.

That's not what he says.

Be that as it may...it's viral now!

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Well there's idiots on all sides.

Even ones who champion Equity.
Yeah I know who you are.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:21 AM
link   

...clear to any decent, principled person.

More than 6000 years of recorded human history, and somehow you think we're uniquely immune from the corrupt pursuit of one's opposition.

The phrase 'like lambs to slaughter' exists for a reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join