It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Might as well elect Trump, apparently there is no difference

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Kamala is for the wall, for no tax on tips, against single payer health care, I'm not sure she as adopted the America First agenda in totality, but she seems to really like Trump policies. There is one difference, and that's who is beholden to the MIC. We have already seen that Trump is not, and isn't into war, Harris on the other hand, may be another puppet and do whatever they ask of her.

So we can take the option were we already know the answers, or roll the dice on word salad Kamala, and hope she never has to negotiate with anyone important. Trump is a known variable. With him we get a wall, border security, better economy, stronger military, (hopefully removed the DEI and woke idiocy from that) and of course, mean tweets.

Choose wisely.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I dunno dude, having gender issues take precedent, sending our tax-$ to Israel and Ukraine endlessly, and giving away ceaseless benefits to non-Americans has been pretty classy.

Be hard to improve upon I think.

But I see your point.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Kamala is for the wall, for no tax on tips, against single payer health care, I'm not sure she as adopted the America First agenda in totality, but she seems to really like Trump policies. There is one difference, and that's who is beholden to the MIC. We have already seen that Trump is not, and isn't into war, Harris on the other hand, may be another puppet and do whatever they ask of her.

So we can take the option were we already know the answers, or roll the dice on word salad Kamala, and hope she never has to negotiate with anyone important. Trump is a known variable. With him we get a wall, border security, better economy, stronger military, (hopefully removed the DEI and woke idiocy from that) and of course, mean tweets.

Choose wisely.

It will be the old bait and switch routine. She make promises she won’t keep. It’s just to get votes. But how can she keep her radical base if she does this? If Trump were to start telling us he decided he likes the idea of a wide open border what would we all
Think ?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

this is no time for logic and sound reasoning. Emotion is all we need today. Tomorrow we can focus on reality, but today, go for the joy.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Many voters think electing both of them equally will solve the problem. 🔲

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

this is no time for logic and sound reasoning. Emotion is all we need today. Tomorrow we can focus on reality, but today, go for the joy.

But logic and sound reasoning is only significant with the passage of time in order to have an unburdened election. 😀

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Choose wisely.

Seriously, what does Trump think about medical trannies? I mean that IS SO IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously I am kidding, but abortion and sex change and muslims in Palestine seem to be their focus to me. All of which I sincerely could give an F about when I live my life.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
With harris, we are dealing with campaign lies which will most likely never be incorporated into our governments policy, it is not illegal to deceive the people in this country, let the buyer beware applies to politics too.

Trump tried to get some good stuff done, but the Democrats blocked or removed most all the good things he did when Biden got into the whitehouse. Harris has a history of being opinionated and I feel she will try to destroy or jail anyone who challenges her.

WE are all at risk if she wins, time to change the discussions here to bigfoot again...as long as we do not praise the white yeti we should be safe. I am basically getting tired of all the political stuff here, the site used to have a lot more diverse stuff on it when I came here.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is their strategy....

"You don't like him but you like his policies. I will promise the same, get elected, and flip again...."

and people are just that stupid.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

WE are all at risk if she wins, time to change the discussions here to bigfoot again...as long as we do not praise the white yeti we should be safe. I am basically getting tired of all the political stuff here, the site used to have a lot more diverse stuff on it when I came here.

the main conspiracies tend to now be political.

Joe Biden, a corps running a weekend at Bernies presidency. Openly jailing his political opponent.
Border opened by design for reasons unknown at this stage.

a super unhealthy hatred of Trump, who without the amazing push back from the machine, would have faded into obscurity years ago.

There are some strange things afoot with the nation, and as I and many others see it, it's a total conspiracy, and one that can directly affect us all. Bigfoot stays to himself. Kind of boring, but cool in a big hairy guy kind of way. YMMV

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am all for going back to how the site used to be. I was active from 08 until 12; the election just completely threw me off. I don't think I got back on until 19 or 20; it's been wild with all the politics here. I still think getting rid of the pit was probably a wrong move that at least kept most of the bickering there and let the political threads in other subs as semi-cordial. It is what it is, I suppose.

On topic, I am not shocked to hear of this at all. I imagine she will pull as much as possible on what she thinks will get her elected. Unfortunately for her, the folks who care about those issues know full well that she won't do anything with them.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
IF I vote in the upcoming [s]election, it won't be a vote for Trump, rather one against Harris.

I just about as soon cast a vote for the devil himself against Harris.

:
edit on 2024 8 28 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Kamala wants higher taxes next year.

Trump says he will make his 2018 tax cuts permanent.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Harris will NOT put Nancy Pelosi on Trial.

Trump's DOJ WILL: www.breitbart.com...
😡

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

😡

Wanna buy a bridge? How about some nuce ocean front property in Arizona?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: WeMustCare

😡

Wanna buy a bridge? How about some nuce ocean front property in Arizona?

In your mind, no U.S. political leader has integrity and guts?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

PM for network dude.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

If that is true and you think they have the same policies, then the choice is clear -- pick the one who is not a felon and a sexual assaulter.

Pick the one who is clean, and has no baggage.

Also, two decades younger. We know how all of US feels about 80 year olds in office. We know how ATS feels about it.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

You'd rather have the team that sleeps with nannies?

The team that lost 300k immigrant children?

You'd rather choose the team of pedophiles (Kamala let's them go).

Eta: pick the team you most identify with.
edit on 28-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Mahogani

You'd rather have the team that sleeps with nannies?

The team that lost 300k immigrant children?

You'd rather choose the team of pedophiles (Kamala let's them go).

Eta: pick the team you most identify with.

A team (Harris/Walz) that hasn't been convicted of any of those things, or even charged... or Trump who actually has 34 felonies, a fraudster with a half billion judgment against him and a sexual assaulter?

Was that a serious question from you?

Mine was a serious question. I actual hope to see you explain how you will vote for a convicted felon over a prosecutor with a clean record with the law. And please support any of their crimes with links to their charges or their convictions, because I can't take you seriously with your hyperbole.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join