It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You may say I'm a dreamer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: pianopraze

Take my word for it, the devil you know is always the best option. Or don’t take my word for it and learn the hard way… as I’m sure you will.

If the clueless DEI Queen gets in, we will find out the hard way.

If Trump gets in, even a hyperventilating Liberal such as yourself will prosper like we did when he was in there before.

Of course that's only if you have a job and not sucking at the tit of the Biden/Harris abysmal dumpster fire.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

ake my word for it, the devil you know is always the best option. Or don’t take my word for it and learn the hard way… as I’m sure you will.

take my word for it we know both devils. and the orange devil is the best option, Or don’t take my word for it and learn the hard way… as I’m sure you will.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I love this song. But hit with another light “Imagine” is the anthem to the NWO and it’s how they sell their warped dark vision of humanity under their control.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump is an asshole.

But I'd rather have a competent asshole do a surgery on me than a really nice doctor who laughs a bunch and doesn't know what end of the scalpel to use.
That’s quite the synopsis.

Great analogy DBC.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I remember being in a Salvation Army looking for a new pair (used) pair of jeans when a businessman announced that Trump had won the election to his friend over the phone and I was like "oh crap, I forgot to vote again? time flies!".

His four years were very laid back compared to what I had been through during the Bush/Obama Administrations so I didn't really care. My big mistake was reading the 'news" and getting caught up in the Trump Drama and then Covid Hit and here we are today.

I don't like the Project 2025 stuff but that's the Heritage Foundation stuff an he's stated he's not on board with that agenda.

Really, as long as I have a roof over my head and the basics of life and good health for my friends, famil and loved ones it makes no difference to me who's in the Oval Office as long as the "news" is positive and uplifting.

It is what you make it folks, and I'm far too stupid to have any political opinion when both sides have valid talking points for ALL AMERICANS they just focus on the DIVISION instead of the UNITED WE STAND PART a bit too much these days.

I will be voting Trump this year though.

edit on 8/28/24 by GENERAL EYES because: minor grammar error, minor addition

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
On a personal level, eh? Hahaha! Really now. a reply to: DAVID64

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

You remind me of my uncle. In the year leading up to the 2016 election he was in full sprint on the "Trump will destroy everything good and decent in the world" train. He spent a lot of time telling me that voting for Trump was voting against my own interests, but could never elaborate on what those interests were. He quickly went from talking point to talking point as the year went on. Each time something came up in the news that was an attempt to make Trump look bad he came right along and plastered it all over his social media.

That was a very interesting period of time regarding my relationship with him because prior to that I had always had an immense amount of respect for my uncle. I believed that he was an exceptionally intelligent and down to earth person. Then I watched him become a literal puppet for the mainstream media and it was like all that deep intelligence he had went out the window in favor of MSM programming that he would just regurgitate ad nauseam without ever actually thinking about what he was saying.

The funny thing about it is that looking back on that whole year and comparing it to the 4 years we had with Trump as president, NOT A SINGLE ONE of his doomsayer predictions happened.

It will be the same way with you, and you'll despise everyone who disagrees with you for it. You'll put your fingers in your ears and say lalalalala because it's your only option. If you don't do that, you'll lose your mind because the programming is so deeply seated into you, and I pity you for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join