It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telegram? war with Russia.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Some of that i agree with SteamyAmerican, some of it, not so much.

On the religious aspect, here in the UK Protestants and Catholics have been doing that for years, well maybe not marching ""together"".

But all that mainstream religious intolerance and hatred they had for one another, bar the likes of Northern Ireland, went out the window back in the late 90s aside from maybe the odd old firm games. LoL

On that note though, enjoyed the convo, but i need to go play in the real world for a spell.

Things to do and all that jazz.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

No. Violent criminals and sex offenders (eg kiddie fiddlers) are automatically excluded from the scheme:

www.gov.uk...
So like foreigners or native Englishmen?

There already documented cases of slaps on the wrist for child rapists of “certain” descent, vs months in prison for your average Joe “speaking their mind” and calling the siege your country is under for what it is.

Here in the states we can still call an invasion an invasion and an illegal immigrant just as such. As that’s what they are. Much like what your country is going through.

You may not like it, but calling things what they are, doesn’t constitute hate speech nor dictate a prison term.

To say otherwise is f’ing stupid.

Or helping the cause along.

Don’t be coy.

You and Andy are smarter than that to say you don’t get it or “it’s different”. You’ve both been here at ATS too long to champion what the Crown is advocating in the name of “multiculturalism”. In the states our diversity does make us stronger as does it in your country. Having it forced down your throats and subjugating English ways of life to a new dynamic isn’t helping.

Speaking one’s mind isn’t violence. Period.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

What? My only post in this thread was to point out that violent criminals and sex offenders - you mentioned kiddie-diddlers - are not being released.

So quite where you get all that about me from, I really don't know.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

And me championing the Crown. LoL

I must have slipped and fallen into another dimension again.

Godarm bottles of Absinthe!

Anyhoo back to the grind.
edit on 27-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

What? My only post in this thread was to point out that violent criminals and sex offenders - you mentioned kiddie-diddlers - are not being released.

So quite where you get all that about me from, I really don't know.

‘Tis a fair point.

You didn’t make any of those claims.

I was just expounding a bit.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No probs.

Friends?

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Charging this man for what others have done on his platform is retarded and the biggest miscarriage of justice. The police are simply incapable of stopping the real perpetrators online and must then hang someone so as to appear that they doing there jobs while completely ignoring the root cause or the makers of said grotesque imagines.

At the beginning of Covid Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg was called before congress for an investigation. Immediately afterward sensorship began and continued on throuout the the 2020 election.

Zuckerberg donated half a million dolars to Democrats in Wisconsin and over four million to the DNC during that election period.

Now he claims he was coerced. I said from the moment the investigation was announced that he would have to 'play ball' or lose his company. Seems I might have been right; now Zuckerberg claims he was forced to censor content.

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg says federal pressure on his social media platforms to take down certain COVID-19 content in 2021 was "wrong," and he'd resist similar attempts in the future.

[www.cbsnews.com...]

Does this moneygrubbing little weasel's total about face suggest he knows the likely outcome of the next election and is trying to protect his assets? I believe it just might.

Bezo's also faced the long arm of government overeach; it will be interesting to see his reaction in coming days.

Dare we hope the days of Nazi-esque censorship of free speech are coming to a close? Or will the status quo remain in power so the government can take over all control of online platforms?

We're one vote away from freedom or slavery; choose wisely.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It seems that siding with the Russians is coming into vogue with this Pavel arrest.

Russian ammunition labeled "For Durov" being prepared for launch towards Ukrainian positions.

Telegram link

t.me...

It’s hard to keep up.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
????????????????
Was my start of this post off topic?

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

No. Violent criminals and sex offenders (eg kiddie fiddlers) are automatically excluded from the scheme:

www.gov.uk...

I got a solution to their overcrowding. Execute repeat offenders.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yeah, there's a lot of panic over it in Russia. They use Telegram for everything. I made a thread on this the other day too.

And then this article came out today:

Kremlin tries to calm fears over security of Telegram after arrest of founder Durov in France

The Kremlin knows there is nothing to this. Just because this guy is arrested, it doesn't mean Telegram has been breached. The guy was just allowing human and child trafficking and terrorism on his network, and didn't want to cooperate with the police when they were investigating.

And they're right to arrest him. If you house a child molester and the police knock on your door and say they want to talk to your tenant, but you obstruct them, you just became an accomplice to that child molester. If you hide them, lie for them or whatever, you're helping them commit their crimes.

It's one thing to protect free speech, but when the police come to you about raped children, or terrorists who may kill scores of people, you cooperate and say 'screw those idiots', they can't do that on my platform. How can I help, officer?

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Care to address Aurora Denver and how foreign gangs have taken over multiple apartment buildings and the city nor law enforcement, nor the state or Feds seems overly concerned to the extortion racket occurring there?

Like WTF are we paying for and when trying to just live in the US anymore?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I'm not for executing prisoners much.

But with pedos, they can't be fixed or rehabilitated.

If they are caught doing that, released, and choose to do so again, execution seems prudent.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I don't hold with capital punishment, although sometimes I am tempted.

I'd put the nonces in the general prison population and let natural justice take it's course.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That's one way to execute them.

And talk about drawn-out and painful..........

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I could tell you some stories about this....

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That's one way to execute them.

And talk about drawn-out and painful..........

Yeah,but arent we more humane than that? If we are more cruel they win.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Not if they get what's coming to them?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

LoL

Beasts are sport to the likes of lifers yuppa.

Who dont have anything to lose and everything to gain by hurting that sort of scum.

They will play with that food for years on end if allowed to do so.

Razor blades under the door every day.

Food covered in all sorts, and i do mean all sorts.

And steaming hot kettle baths with sugarwater every now and again.

And those are just some of the delightful things they have in store for the average everyday beast should they ever get the chance.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Sugar water is particularly nasty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join