It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zuckerberg letter says Biden-Harris Admin "pressured" Facebook to censor Americans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

It's why the left uses fear to motivate thier base, they know they are losing big time. If they don't get the turnout they could lose the House and the Senate

a reply to: putnam6

I hope you are right, makes sense.
I hope it's not a diabolicle plan to confuse the masses into really thinking half this country is "that" stupid so when they spike the vote count people will say, well it was close-we knew it was gonna be close-just like they did with Biden in 2020. I hope you are right and I am counting on it but I just feel like it could be 2020 basement joe 2.0.
I

I don't know for certain but it feels that way, it feels like something shifted and somewhere people started asking questions and they didn't like the answers they were getting.

For the record, I think you are right.
I am laughing because like Columbo I just have one more question that's been bothering me;
So all this guilty lawfare, wiretapping, spying, deepstate, msm defaming-guilty as sin criminals like the jan6th committee, congress, the deepstate and the rest-so what happens to them? It's not like they said mean things to or about Trump and his supporters- what has been done to Trump and others by all those mentioned is beyond the pale-these criminals need to be held accountable, not just for Trump et al- but in the name of justice, what is right. How is that gonna work? Complicated it seems.

I can see Peter Falk chewing on an unlit cigar stub...

I have my theories, with not a shred of evidence, but we have no historical precedent to even begin to give us clues.

All I have are various political statements, quotes, and perceptions over the years that have turned out to be accurate till COVID. Now they may or may not be applicable, but generally I recall the push for Nixon to do what is best for the country while hearing Hilliary Clinton speak of a great right-wing conspiracy, while knowing the left sometimes telegraphs what they are doing by accusing the other side of exactly what they are doing. To FDR's if it happens in politics it was planned that way. Along with the DC survives on back-channel dealings, which is how we get the incredibly rich RINOS and thier constituents going WTF.

But mostly nothing is certain and it's way too early, and anything that moves through DC takes forever.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   

i don't doubt slo joe and crew did, but i willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that zuckerthief had his people dong a lot of censoring and throttling on his own.

he's a sneaky pete sob.

edit on 27-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That's exactly what it is.

There's already tons of irrefutable evidence that the government was pressuring and threatening social media companies to censor content the regime didn't like.

Everything from Ukraine, COVID, trans stuff, election fraud....

Missouri v. Biden

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I can’t believe people act like this is news, all surprised and faux outrage. Par for the course.

Like we here at ATS couldn’t see this for what it was/is.

Why so serious?

ETA: I mean who didn’t love the dancing nurses, while grandparents died alone. And pish posh with your calling out the double-standards. Get shadow-banned and go get vaxxed already.

Speaking of which is Fauci okay from West Nile?

edit on 27-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Babylon Bee's take on this story

babylonbee.com...< br />

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I would love for you to elaborate on Obama's version.

Not being sparky, just curious as to what you mean.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The Zuck sounds similar to when Biden "admitted" he had all those illegally obtained and illegally retained classified documents for all those decades. He may be getting a "soft landing" deal for deep inside information on the illegal censorship by The Biden Administration. Dozens of gov people broke the laws. Coercion etc. 😃

I'm hearing today that Kamala is backing a Wall on The Border!! Nutzzzzzzzz 🤣

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Zuckerborg realizing 4 years of Trump maybe a bad thing for his censorship operation.
He’s coming to the realization that the 400 mil he spent last time to ruin his own country wasn’t worth it.
He’s tying to appeal to the logical thinkers, just like Musk did.
Maybe he’s fine being a pawn for the democrats.
Doubtful but hopeful.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
I can’t believe people act like this is news, all surprised and faux outrage. Par for the course.

Like we here at ATS couldn’t see this for what it was/is.

Why so serious?

ETA: I mean who didn’t love the dancing nurses, while grandparents died alone. And pish posh with your calling out the double-standards. Get shadow-banned and go get vaxxed already.

Speaking of which is Fauci okay from West Nile?

Since Im the author of the thread I wanted to clarify, that I'm not outraged at all. My point was how outraged the opposing view was against other ATSers for questioning the narrative. I laughed and was completely satisfied, because the censoring is exactly what many here suggested was happening, and the opposing viewpoint cracked pretty hard on some of the threads, one or 5 of mine included.

It wasn't that a thread was pissed on, it was the basic nature of ATS of questioning everything that was now being called ignorant for not trusting the science, and not going with the masses when not all of the voices of the masses were presented in the same fashion.

One of my basic mantras has always been I can't stand being manipulated personally, professionally, and now mostly as a citizen, and in these events, if you gathered information on Facebook you were being manipulated by your government.

If we can't trust our leaders during times of crisis, I damn sure will not trust them when they suggest everything is hunky-dory as they are trying to pretend right now.

Im not yelling "They are so full of s---", I'm shaking my head smirking "We knew they were full of s---".

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A CYA moment for Zuck

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

I would love for you to elaborate on Obama's version.

Not being sparky, just curious as to what you mean.

Some people saw Obama's appointments as weaponization of the government to favor far left rdicalism. Your opinions may vary.

[en.wikipedia.org...]

[uwww.whitehouse.gov... ential-appointees/]

Nearly 60 Percent of Biden's Cabinet Appointments So Far Are Obama Officials

[www.newsweek.com...]

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Isn't THAT election interference?

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Noted. I didn’t mean you.

I meant all the lame-o’s that can’t see things for what they going back years ago up to present day with Harris.

Like for instance….Now she’s for a border wall? Now?

Like right now?

I mean c’mon man.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I meant all the lame-o’s that can’t see things for what they going back years ago up to present day with Harris.

Like right now?

I mean c’mon man.

Apologies, SA

I was making sure, what irks me is ATS just these last 6-7 years has been hostile to threads that questioned government narrative.

This potential censorship was brought up here numerous times and those who brought it up were told to shut up and get their shots, along with Russia disinformation and Hunter's laptop censorship was just people's imagination...being gaslit

For myself I rarely discuss these topics at length in real life. ATS was always the place where we could discuss topics like this and do it somewhat rationally.

I get it the world's gone nuts, but ATS at one time we were able to discuss WMDs and jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams intelligently instead of emotionally.

LOL, I'm here to escape all the stress and drama that occurs currently in my real life for a few minutes

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   

No apology needed.

Text doesn’t able my sarcasm to come out.

And I’m always cynical and sarcastic.

Helps me deal with the insanity of our world.

Totally agree ATS has been an outlet unlike any other. And while I do have IG, I’m myself here moreso than any other platform or soapbox. Like-minded (open-minded) people and all. While it’s a shell of its former selves, and I lost myself here during the beginning of Covid and my nervous system got shot, I live ATS and the folks here dearly.

I truly don’t expect it in return as I can be an a-hole.

No /s needed.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Cynical and sarcastic, you sound like my kind of ATSer... I was skeptical and cynical before and this week's news strengthens that as my default response

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Like right now?

I mean c’mon man.

Apologies, SA

I was making sure, what irks me is ATS just these last 6-7 years has been hostile to threads that questioned government narrative.

This potential censorship was brought up here numerous times and those who brought it up were told to shut up and get their shots, along with Russia disinformation and Hunter's laptop censorship was just people's imagination...being gaslit

For myself I rarely discuss these topics at length in real life. ATS was always the place where we could discuss topics like this and do it somewhat rationally.

I get it the world's gone nuts, but ATS at one time we were able to discuss WMDs and jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams intelligently instead of emotionally.

LOL, I'm here to escape all the stress and drama that occurs currently in my real life for a few minutes

I really miss the old ATS 20 years ago. This site educated me throughout my lifetime.

posted on Sep, 2 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Coming clean now won't save Zuckerberg (or any other media company) from the Crushing Audits and Investigations to come.

President Trump's DOJ, DOL, FCC, IRS, will bring them to their knees faster than Kamala dropped to hers. 💣

top topics

<< 1   >>

join