It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zuckerberg letter says Biden-Harris Admin "pressured" Facebook to censor Americans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There is quite a bit more to unpack here.

Election, Russian Disinformation Burisma Biden shenanigans all pushed to the background.

We all know threads with similar titles here on ATS were being scoffed at and called utterly preposterous by the peanut gallery

x.com...

See new posts
Conversation
House Judiciary GOP 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
@JudiciaryGOP
Mark Zuckerberg just admitted three things:

1. Biden-Harris Admin "pressured" Facebook to censor Americans.

2. Facebook censored Americans.

3. Facebook throttled the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Big win for free speech.

from the Meta Zuckerberg letter

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I get the feeling that all of these businesses that were targeted by congress are looking to get in the good graces of the next administration so they don't become a part of cleaning the swamp. Maybe a little immunity for testimony?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Zuckerberg doing preemptive CYA moves.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Didn't see a link ????

maybe this one?

Mark Zuckerberg admits Biden-Harris admin 'pressured' Facebook to censor Americans, and he went along with it - LINK

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

How can Kamala blame grocery stores for inflation, take a victory lap for Afghanistan debacle, cause boom in sex trafficking, rape, murder, drugs-a literal open border illegal alien crime wave funded by her policies, more covid deaths then Trump, blatant cencoring of facebook and others, avoiding any questions from the press regarding any policy stances last election cycle and so on and so on but we are suppose to think she is neck and neck with Trump?
We are being lied to, no way do I believe these poll numbers for one minute. While there are lefty wackjobs out there-there aren't as many as the polls show.
edit on 26-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

Didn't see a link ????

maybe this one?

Mark Zuckerberg admits Biden-Harris admin 'pressured' Facebook to censor Americans, and he went along with it - LINK

thanks, I got sidetracked

Ive added the link to the X.com thread from the original post

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The exact number of undercover agents hired for censorship aren't publicly detailed. The company employs a large team of content moderators and uses automated systems to manage and enforce its community standards, but detailed operational specifics, including the use of undercover agents, are typically not disclosed

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

How can Kamala blame grocery stores for inflation, take a victory lap for Afghanistan debacle, cause rape, murder, drugs-a literal open border illegal alien crime wave funded by her policies, more covid deaths then Trump, blatent cencoring of facebook, avoiding any questions from the press regarding any policy stances last election cycle and so on and so on but we are suppose to think she is neck and neck with Trump?
We are being lied to, no way do I believe these poll numbers for one minute. While there are lefty wackjobs out there-there aren't as many as the polls show.

Yeah, don't worry about the polls the polls have always shown a lean toward the left, even when MSM wasn't crooked and concerned by views and clicks.

Polls don't get clicked on and viewed when the race is a runaway, more importantly, fewer people vote and it affects the down ballot.

It's why the left uses fear to motivate thier base, they know they are losing big time. If they don't get the turnout they could lose the House and the Senate.

I read most of the MSM with such a skeptical view,

If I am motivated enough look at it through ground.news... just to get some semblance of balance

I seem to remember somebody in the 90s suggesting with the Internet the control of media became exponentially easier. The masses have always responded to repetitive messaging

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

And the Zuck is sooooo afraid of them ….

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Good on them for owning the decision.

It doesn’t make it right on their part, but I find it refreshing someone is able to circle back ultimately and call out what was wrong, and their involvement with it.

There was a lot of heat on Apple when they refused to give access to the San Bernardino shooter’s phone. But it was someone holding the keys to most people’s information, and the precedent of allowing the government in.

True freedom of speech is protecting that of those you despise the most. If you can’t plant your feet on the rights of people who are likely guilty, or of an ideology you view as an opponent or enemy… you don’t value your own speech.

Simple as.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

It's why the left uses fear to motivate thier base, they know they are losing big time. If they don't get the turnout they could lose the House and the Senate

I hope you are right, makes sense.
I hope it's not a diabolicle plan to confuse the masses into really thinking half this country is "that" stupid so when they spike the vote count people will say, well it was close-we knew it was gonna be close-just like they did with Biden in 2020. I hope you are right and I am counting on it but I just feel like it could be 2020 basement joe 2.0.
I

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Groveling and coming-clean now won't save Zuckerberg from going to trial, if Donald Trump is President in 5 months.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Groveling and coming-clean now won't save Zuckerberg from going to trial, if Donald Trump is President in 5 months.

Yeah slow down there CWM thats a big turn-off for lots of people when voting, no need help the left turn this into Trump's gonna take your social media away.

The fact he is coming clean means he is likely already being scorched by the focus of the magnifying glass, and Trump can concentrate on the country.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It's why the left uses fear to motivate thier base, they know they are losing big time. If they don't get the turnout they could lose the House and the Senate

I hope it's not a diabolicle plan to confuse the masses into really thinking half this country is "that" stupid so when they spike the vote count people will say, well it was close-we knew it was gonna be close-just like they did with Biden in 2020. I hope you are right and I am counting on it but I just feel like it could be 2020 basement joe 2.0.
I

I don't know for certain but it feels that way, it feels like something shifted and somewhere people started asking questions and they didn't like the answers they were getting.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I

I don't know for certain but it feels that way, it feels like something shifted and somewhere people started asking questions and they didn't like the answers they were getting.

For the record, I think you are right.
I am laughing because like Columbo I just have one more question that's been bothering me;
So all this guilty lawfare, wiretapping, spying, deepstate, msm defaming-guilty as sin criminals like the jan6th committee, congress, the deepstate and the rest-so what happens to them? It's not like they said mean things to or about Trump and his supporters- what has been done to Trump and others by all those mentioned is beyond the pale-these criminals need to be held accountable, not just for Trump et al- but in the name of justice, what is right. How is that gonna work? Complicated it seems.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   

It's why the left uses fear to motivate thier base, they know they are losing big time. If they don't get the turnout they could lose the House and the Senate.

If they lose this election they loose all the progress Obama's made towards fundamentally remaking America and all of his corrupt plants in top position in every branch and agency will be given their walking papers-and maybe even criminal charges.

Have you ever noticed how a bully gets supported for years in school until one person decides to take a stand, then more and more begin to back that one person up and stand for what's right? Is it possible that's what we're seeing now?

It isn't that the liberals have gone after Trump in the courts for every percieved infraction of the law; it's the fact that we've watched politicians commit the same-and worse offenses for decades without any repercussions.

That's not fair, and it's certainly not just. A lot of people hate double standards, but without them the Democratic party as a whole wouldn't have any.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Zuckerberg doing preemptive CIA moves.

Fixed it for ya!

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I think we are about to see the results of Paperclip...

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Yeah slow down there CWM thats a big turn-off for lots of people when voting, no need help the left turn this into Trump's gonna take your social media away.

The fact he is coming clean means he is likely already being scorched by the focus of the magnifying glass, and Trump can concentrate on the country.

You'd think Trump's "Lock her up!" campaign that ended up swept under the rug would make people a little hessitant to believe 'everybody' will be held accountable.

@ theatreboy

I think we are about to see the results of Paperclip.

Have you noticed Obama's version of Operation Paperclip in play?
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Good hopefully someone will start challenging Google and Youtube very soon because they are still the biggest censorship machine for the left at the moment.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join