It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard endorses Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

And yet Trumps is the one that cannot comprehend the concept of a person being biracial.

You just want to act like a dummy? then forget he asked what SHE THINKS and why SHE CHANGED to black (similar for me to Obama changed to American Born after College)..

Is that type of fact not the relevant question to you? Does Andy want the truth or are you a foreigner on a mission for leftist again? I know I do not appreciate it from you. Come on Man are you fighting to end the cabal or on their side?

edit on 26000000363120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Important🚨

If Americans dont give MAGA Republicans a Senate majority, Trump's first picks for key positions will not be approved.

Too many D and R self protecting crooks in the Senate at this moment.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What the heck was she waiting for?

Didn't she leave the Democratic party to go MAGA? She's liked Trump for years, she's his debate prep partner, ffs.

Also today, 230 Republicans have endorsed Harris-Walz.

While some here will immediately cry that these are RINOs and have worked for Bush, Romney and McCain... 230 people is a lot. And yes, they may be what MAGA calls RINOs, but they also Republicans.

Trump splintered the Republican party, but he needs all of them to win. All of them and more. He can't afford to have an entire wing of his own party endorse the opponent. That's just my 2c, maybe you all think he can alienate his own party and still win. We'll see.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Why take up page space arguing with Andy so freqently?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Important🚨

If Americans dont give MAGA Republicans a Senate majority, Trump's first picks for key positions will not be approved.

Too many D and R self protecting crooks in the Senate at this moment.

They will not resist trying to steal it. I am seeing from lots of sources that this will be their last one to try that the water marked votes from last time are about to be thru the Supremes and in time to stop the election to reinstate Trump as the rightful winner due to the evidence of the illegal votes cast and counted. The counted part being where they got caught. This has been slow walked to get the Dask's in America to finally come to grips with the facts they belittle now.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Well put

You now support the party of Bush, Cheney and McCain.

Well done.

Well done indeed.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Firing squads were authorized in Nov 2020 due to so many hardcore D and R criminals standing trial 2025 thru ?.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I do often agree with Andy and consider him worth reading.

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Why take up page space arguing with Andy so freqently?

The philosophy is the whole story Care. We have to understand facts too. Why do so many threads that the leftist want to sit if you don't want people to challenge each others "facts"? Some are outstanding.

Logic? I am about that pretty much here on ATS. It is a good approach for all of us to us it.

edit on 26000000223120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Biden put her on Terrorist Watch List.

Makes sense that she would endorse Trump.

And she did it at the Arlington Cemetery at the ceremony marking the Afghanistan very flawed withdraw, which of course Biden and Harris were notably absent from… but Trump showed up!

She’s spitting truth here, quite opposite the D talking points. After Kennedy’s speech I wonder if any democrats are seeing what their party has become.

Trump says he’s looking forward to working with her. So he’s going to put her in his cabinet?

Kennedy..

Vivek…

Gabbard…

This is starting to get Spicy!

I’m liking some of Trumps picks this time around.

I won't lie, seeing those names together gives me a nice chub. Put them in a room and you have the IQ of the entire congressional body twice over.

edit on 26-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Yep. The non-legal ballots will be identifiable and thrown out in 2024.

Pro shredding companies got to many ballots in 2020.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I wonder what colour Trump thinks she is?

I think we should go back to the African Americans instead of Blacks so the Left can't say it is a color thing and just see it as cultural. Liberals will act like whatever culture is in front of them. I loved how Hillary and Biden would take on a thicker Black accent in front of a Black group. Like with all liberals, it isn't about what they are, it's about what they are not.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Cool. Tulsi. Wow. It’s like a surprise. But it isn’t .

I’m having a real tough time distinguishing seriousness from sarcasm here now.
In this thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I wonder what colour Trump thinks she is?

That's the only relevant question as far as the Left is concerned.

Racism - a pigment of the (D)-magination.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Understood. It just annoys me when I see the same people getting bashed...then you end up with several posts of personal attacks. Its not being considerate of the thousands of eyes that view these threads.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

In this thread.

She is still a liberal just like JFK Jr. It is just funny how they feel closer to Conservatives along with a fast-growing liberal population of very educated and intelligent people. I said in another thread the liberals I listened to 10 years ago to keep things in perspective have most all gone right now, or maybe they are still left, but the liberal party has gone so far left that moderate liberals are seen as MAGA now.
edit on x31Mon, 26 Aug 2024 17:48:22 -05002024238America/ChicagoMon, 26 Aug 2024 17:48:22 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

In this thread.

Can we expect a breakthrough?

Probably not but I remain optimistic.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Kamala is 50 percent Black American. No significant African heritage.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Can we expect a breakthrough?

Probably not but I remain optimistic.

Another funny point..... Trump is also liberal...

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

For a racist he sure has a lot of support ffrom people who aren't white...how odd. Also why is it race always comes up when talking to people on the left ...I never really hear anything about it when discussing things with folks on the right...I guess thats odd too huh?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join