It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait, Did Trump Just Admit He Lost the 2020 Election?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: chr0naut

When they had finished one lot of votes from one location, they moved on to votes from another location. It is a function of not having unlimited staff to process votes.
keep on believein what they spoon feed you, mister establishment man.

Paper votes go into ballot boxes at the polling place. The boxes are supposed to remain unopened until they are delivered to be counted. It takes time to count them.

It is fairly silly to assume everything is instantaneous, and isn't dealt with in batches.

In a NORMAL year the mail in votes are counted already before the close of polls election night. It is possible to do it in 1 day.

Mail-in ballots: When every state starts counting (Please note the date of this article in the month prior to the election. Also note the states which do not - by law - count mail in votes before election day, are the very ones where the sudden change in number of votes occurred due to the mail-in votes being counted as a batch).

edit on 2024-08-27T15:50:57-05:0003Tue, 27 Aug 2024 15:50:57 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

When they had finished one lot of votes from one location, they moved on to votes from another location. It is a function of not having unlimited staff to process votes.
keep on believein what they spoon feed you, mister establishment man.

Paper votes go into ballot boxes at the polling place. The boxes are supposed to remain unopened until they are delivered to be counted. It takes time to count them.

It is fairly silly to assume everything is instantaneous, and isn't dealt with in batches.

In a NORMAL year the mail in votes are counted already before the close of polls election night. It is possible to do it in 1 day.

Mail-in ballots: When every state starts counting (Please note the date of this article in the month prior to the election. Also note the states which do not - by law - count mail in votes before election day, are the very ones where the sudden change in number of votes occurred due to the mail-in votes being counted as a batch).

You MISSED I SAID they COUNT THE VOTES SAME DAY,before then the votes are held until election day to be officially counted.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
“This was the last week in office for me because of a horrible, horrible election where I got many millions more votes than I did the first time, but didn’t quite make it, just a little bit short,” Trump said. “Just a little bit short.” It certainly lacks the unrestrained zeal of “Stop the Steal.”

Trump just admitted he lost 2020 election

There are many news sites covering this , if you want to pick a fight with the Daily Beast.

Trump admits he lost, im sure he didn't mean to , but its straight from the horses mouth !

After all this time he finally admits it .
That should be the end right there.

You do know you will not get the stars and the flags. Only the Christian (non-followers of Christ) Vitriol! I will probably get my post deleted for agreeing.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: rigel4

Except the fact that election fraud has been proven in NV, GA, PA, WI, MN, AZ... That exceeded Biden's margin of victory.

But go on jerking yourself off.

We all watched it happen in real time. Everyone knows it.

Curious of my response getting um OH I don't know not like twitter getting blocked

you're statement Jerking yourself off gets no review here on ATS helps the further the post in no way but remains
of an agenda.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I think you mean ballots, not chads

no i meant what i said it was sarcasm. i'm sorry it went over your head.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
In an election, there will always be one that loses.

However if the election controlling authorities interfere with Democracy, neither is there a winner.

Then the citizens all are enjoined to the losing candidate as the biggest losers.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigJohnTally

I think you mean ballots, not chads

no i meant what i said it was sarcasm. i'm sorry it went over your head.

Yes, but it wasn't particularly good sarcasm because the recount was only of 61,000 ballots, and was only in Florida.

The recount was called on December 8, 2000, and the next day it was stopped by a US Supreme Court ruling, so obviously, the manual recount wasn't a 'same day' thing, it was still happening the next day when it was halted by court order.

edit on 2024-08-28T17:56:20-05:0005Wed, 28 Aug 2024 17:56:20 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwaz
In an election, there will always be one that loses.

However if the election controlling authorities interfere with Democracy, neither is there a winner.

Then the citizens all are enjoined to the losing candidate as the biggest losers.

True.

But now it appears that by his own admission, Trump really actually lost and there was no 'steal'™.

edit on 2024-08-28T18:02:03-05:0006Wed, 28 Aug 2024 18:02:03 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   

you can still lose and be cheated out of the win.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join