It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats said VP Kamala was a Drag on Biden's 2024 Re-Election - Now She is Their Shining Star.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Sunday, August 25, 2024

Democrats have trouble remembering that $320 worth of groceries today, only cost $261 before they put Joe Biden in the White House.

To strengthen their 2024 short-term memory, the posts in this thread will present pre-election reminders of how irrational Democrat leaders took the lowest-rated Vice President in modern U.S. history, and in just a few weeks, convinced the country that this failed Vice President should be the Chief Executive and Commander-in-Chief of our great nation.

REMEMBER THIS? - In the months leading up to the Trump-Biden debate on June 27th, Democrat leaders were considering asking President Joe Biden to replace Kamala Harris, believing her rock-bottom job rating from the American public, would be a hinderance to him being re-elected this coming November 5th...

However bad Biden’s numbers are, Vice-President Kamala Harris’s look worse. A CBS News–YouGov poll released last week found 42 percent of Americans saying that the job Harris is doing makes them think worse of the Biden administration, compared to just 18 percent who said it makes them feel better about the White House.

Among independents, 48 percent said worse and only 9 percent better.

Even among Democrats, only 41 percent said Harris made them think better of the administration.

At the same time, only 30 percent of Democrats said that they felt “enthusiastic” about Harris being Biden’s running mate.
Source: nymag.com...

SUDDENLY, Democrat leaders did an about-face, and forced President Biden to stop running for re-election, because he didn't live up to their lofty expectations in the June 27th Presidential debate against Republican challenger, former President Donald J. Trump.

They deftly replaced President Biden with his V.P. Kamala Harris, the very person Democrats were labeling as a "drag" on Joe Biden's re-election efforts!

Repeat: Top party Democrats engineered a coup to replace our U.S. President, with his Vice President, who had an even worse job performance rating than he had.

Horribly-rated Vice President Kamala Devi Harris is now the Democrat's GREAT HOPE for November. 🤡

It's as if Republicans put some drug in the drinks of key Democrat leaders to make them take irrational actions. Actions that guarantee a November defeat (House/Senate/White House) for the party. 😈

-WeMustCare 😎

edit on 2582024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

That's what's so weird about democrats. They hated her until they were told they like her. The definition of cultist behavior. They'll hate her again when she loses the election.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's what's so weird about democrats. They hated her until they were told they like her. The definition of cultist behavior. They'll hate her again when she loses the election.

You're 100% correct. It is a literal/actual "cult" when people do what they are told, without knowing why.

If you ask Kamala voters why they are voting for her, the most frequent answer will be that they are following orderz from party leaders. The least given answer would be related to what Kamala would achieve/deliver for America and Americans.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I would like Democrats to explain why she went from zero to hero. She has been the VP for almost 4 years and done nothing, but now she's the Savior of Democracy.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

NOBODY cast a single vote for her....What's up with that?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Cult like behavior and a hive mind. There's a reason they all call Trump supporters cultists. It's psychological projection.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I listened to a Darkhorse podcast last night from Bret Weinstein and he and his guest went deep into the whole left's deranged shifts and responses such as with Trump's assassination attempts. They went in deep on this whole Harris transformation too.

I listen to a wide range of podcasts across the spectrum. 10 years ago, I viewed Weinstein as an extremely smart multiple Ph.D. liberal. I always liked him because he looked at everything more in a rational scientific way even if I didn't agree with everything.

Come forward to 2024 and even he is looking at the liberal party and saying WTF is going on. I find it amazing how many highly intelligent liberals are no longer liberal as to what the liberal community has evolved into since 2012.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

First I've seen that one. So much truth in a meme! Harris is a leech.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   

More indicators keep surfacing that Democrats who SAY Kamala is the greatest, really don't believe it. If she were a legitimate threat to Trump, you could bet the past statements of people who now support her, would be dug up and reposted far and wide.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

NOBODY cast a single vote for her....What's up with that?

Just the opposite of the "Democracy" Democrats have been touting as being so important to them over the past year. They're frickin crazy.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Cult like behavior and a hive mind. There's a reason they all call Trump supporters cultists. It's psychological projection.

YEP. Accuse the opposition of what you yourself are guilty of. Democrats are experts at "projection".

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I listened to a Darkhorse podcast last night from Bret Weinstein and he and his guest went deep into the whole left's deranged shifts and responses such as with Trump's assassination attempts. They went in deep on this whole Harris transformation too.

I listen to a wide range of podcasts across the spectrum. 10 years ago, I viewed Weinstein as an extremely smart multiple Ph.D. liberal. I always liked him because he looked at everything more in a rational scientific way even if I didn't agree with everything.

Come forward to 2024 and even he is looking at the liberal party and saying WTF is going on. I find it amazing how many highly intelligent liberals are no longer liberal as to what the liberal community has evolved into since 2012.

Whenever I see the name "Weinstein", I think of the perverted rapist HARVEY Weinstein. But of course, that's not who you're talking about (I hope).

Liberals with some respect for Americans are fessing up. California Governor Gavin Newsom said last week on a California radio show that he was "told to say Kamala is the best...and we're all unified".

After supporting the media and Democrats lies about Joe Biden's "sharp mind" over recent years, its no wonder they're feeling sick at the stomach from having to now pretend Kamala is the 2024 savior.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Whenever I see the name "Weinstein", I think of the perverted rapist HARVEY Weinstein. But of course, that's not who you're talking about (I hope).

I'm surprised you do not know who he is. He was a professor of evolutionary biology, an extremely smart person, he has been on Joe Rogan many times and other named programs. I provided a link, so give him 20 mins of your time.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I would like Democrats to explain why she went from zero to hero. She has been the VP for almost 4 years and done nothing, but now she's the Savior of Democracy.

Don't forget CA hated her for how she acted officially there. Like Biden, she has had no real success in her life while just stringing along a path of failures. She was doing so badly in the primaries that she dropped out before CA her home state. For some reason she gained 700 or so votes in AR, but less than 150 total in the other 49 states. When she dropped, she was in 23-25th place.

top topics

join