It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wyoming Rare Earth's Project is Flying Under Radar, Possible Big Money Potential?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I recently clicked what was probably a paid ad that sent me to the Motley Fool promoting some new lead on a massive upside potential mining project in Wyoming. I needed to subscribe to see what it was all about so I closed it. But it had me curious so I tried to find out what it was talking about and did a search on Wyoming mining projects.

It led me to American Rare Earths restructures to accelerate Wyoming project.

ASX-listed American Rare Earths (AAR) has announced operational and structural changes aimed at advancing the Halleck Creek project, in Wyoming. Following a strategic review, the board has repositioned the project under a newly created, wholly owned subsidiary, Wyoming Rare (USA) Inc (WRI), to attract major US investors and enhance shareholder value.

The dedicated capital structure and funding sources for WRI are expected to make the Halleck Creek project, which includes the Cowboy State mine, a more attractive investment opportunity.

This move comes on the heels of a recent energy fund grant from the state of Wyoming and a clear pathway to permitting, positioning WRI to expedite the development of one of North America's largest rare earth deposits.

“By creating a dedicated subsidiary for the Halleck Creek project, we are positioning the company to unlock significant value and accelerate the development of a critical resource for the US. These changes will streamline our operations and enable us to better increase shareholder value long term.”

WRI will be led by an experienced leadership team, with Sten Gustafson as chairperson. He is the CEO and a director of NYSE-listed Pyrophyte Acquisition.

Joe Evers, ARR’s current general counsel, will serve as president of WRI. Evers played a key role in securing a $7.1-million grant from the State of Wyoming and has extensive experience in the energy and mining industries, says AAR.

John Mansanti will take on the role of senior adviser, supporting the development of the Cowboy State mine. Mansanti, with over 45 years of industry experience, will resign from the ARR board to fully dedicate his efforts to WRI.

ARR will continue its exploration activities in Australia and the US, focusing on critical minerals.

The scoping study of March 2024 highlighted the commercial viability of the Halleck Creek project, with a net present value of $673.9-million, an internal rate of return of 22.5%, and a payback period of 2.9 years, requiring an initial capital expenditure of $456.1-million. With less than 75% of the mineralised zones yet to be drilled and the deposit remaining open at depth, the project has significant upside potential.

The discovery may have been on here back in February, but Cowboy State Daily mentioned it back then. Anyways, further research seems to point the numbers Motley Fool showed me being this project. With USA moving to domestic chip production for a blossoming AI industry and this new mining potential, this company will probably be turning out money like the defense companies and apple pretty soon.

I don't know if they will be publicly traded or all this initial investment is available to only institutional level investors, but it is seeming like Wyoming Rare Inc. and their parent company American Rare Earths will be positioned to turn out some serious profits for years to come.

I am not a financial advisor and only dabble as an amateur in the markets, but I know some of you here also interested in this kind of news and may be able to gain something from it.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Means they created an offshoot in case it craps out. They'll need some of them child laborers to break even. We'll have to wait until after November to see what's up.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam1
I don't see why the outcome would be different regardless of who wins. Domestic chip production is now a uniparty goal, not just partisan. Everyone could make a ton of money, even little people if they are allowed into the game.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The discovery may have been on here back in February, but Cowboy State Daily mentioned it back then. Anyways, further research seems to point the numbers Motley Fool showed me being this project. With USA moving to domestic chip production for a blossoming AI industry and this new mining potential, this company will probably be turning out money like the defense companies and apple pretty soon.

One interesting fact is that American Rare Earths is an Australian company.

edit on 25/8/2024 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

which rare earth minerals is AAR targeting for mining? Interesting I didn't see it mentioned in the article - you would think that would be a critical detail for investors to understand.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

that was gonna be my question. and is it going to destroy the land getting it out? you know like a bunch of deep ass strip mines that it takes 30 mins to drive down into all over the state.

if so that one thing Wyoming doesn't need.

edit on 25-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There is a lot of information in this thread. Whenever I get some clickbait email that wants a subscription at the bottom but I’m wondering what the company ticker investment might be, I copy and paste a few keywords and stock gumshoe and usually I find those guys already discussed it.

Case in point, a few words from this thread topic and here is a link.
www.stockgumshoe.com... ns-of-2106-in-as-few-as-24-months/

I only skimmed over a few sentences from first few paragraphs and then scrolled down to user comments at the bottom. Lots of information for free. No subscription required.

I noticed the comments are from 2010 up to 2019 so I don’t know if there is something new on this rare earth news.
edit on 25-8-2024 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter
That was actually a great read. The 2010 article mentions our dependency on Middle East oil and the national security dangers of being dependent on the Middle East. Ten years on the USA was able to become energy independent and rose up in the leaderboard of production and export.

I see no reason why we could not do the same with rare earth's ten years from today. I do not know if we are still at 0% production/market share on the rare earths nearly fifteen years on, but clearly we are on the right path to developing our own industry.

a reply to: ArMaP
Yea there are American parents that have stakes in Australian Bauxite production and refining as well.
I also found another one in West Texas that is going to be going public soon after an acquisition. I think we should all be looking into REM mining companies in the USA. They can only keep growing from the current rates of near zero production to actually producing and exporting.

USA Rare Earth to Become a publicly traded company.

a reply to: FamCore
I don't think they are just giving away information to the general public. It seems like they are seeking institutional level investors based on the low key nature of their announcements.

But USA rare says they will be going public soon and they mention they are targeting magnet production and lithium.

USA Rare Earth, LLC (“USARE” or the “Company”) is building a vertically integrated US rare earth magnet supply chain, positioning itself as an early mover and a significant ex-China producer of the future.
The Company is targeting a large and growing total addressable market (TAM) estimated to be $41.1 billion by 2035, driven by growing demand for rare earth magnets across core commercial and defense industries.
USARE controls mining rights to a world-class heavy rare earth deposit in West Texas; when mining begins, the deposit will play a key role in supplying and scaling the Company’s magnet production facility being developed in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
Scalable, vertically integrated roadmap with plans for combined annualized magnet production capacity of 1,200 tpa by 2025, expanding to ~4,800 tpa by 2028.
The proposed transaction values USARE at a pro-forma enterprise value of $870 million.
Transaction includes an initial ~$35 million PIPE investment, of which $25 million will fund in connection with the signing of the Business Combination Agreement.
NEW YORK, Aug. 22, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- USA Rare Earth, LLC, a company building out a vertically integrated, domestic rare earth element (“REE”) magnet production supply chain that would include REE, critical minerals and lithium mining and processing, and Inflection Point Acquisition Corp. II (Nasdaq: IPXX) (“IPXX”), a special purpose acquisition company, today announced that they have entered into a definitive business combination agreement (the “Business Combination Agreement” and the transactions contemplated by that agreement, the “Proposed Business Combination”), which will result in USARE becoming a publicly traded company.

Looks like us regular guys can get in on USA Rare.
edit on 8-25-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

top topics

join