It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK JR endorses Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   
With JFK's endorsement of Trump I would think JFK will have a cabnet position in Trump's cabinet providing he lives to win and the Dems don't steal the election with fake votes and other hankypanky !

FOX Business host Larry Kudlow reacts to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. suspending his campaign and endorsing former President Trump on 'Kudlow.'

youtu.be...

edit on 8/24/2024 by yeahright because: Fixed title

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

If Trump were to give him a cabinet spot I tink it would be as the head of the Department of Keep Your Mouth Shut, or you're out to door buddy.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27466446]727Sky[/post

The title should have been RFK not JFK... and the time limit stops me from changing it

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Appoint him head of the CIA and enjoy the show

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Suppose it just means his Qanonacrowd will scream louder when they lose come 6 November.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Suppose it just means his Qanonacrowd will scream louder when they lose come 6 November.

RFK? He just dropped out, he prolly won't win.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well if "JFK" wins network dude, ile be hell of impressed.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well if "JFK" wins network dude, ile be hell of impressed.

I'd vote for him if he was on the ticket. dead men tell no tales.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Unfortunately, just what you see on display I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

If Trump were to give him a cabinet spot I tink it would be as the head of the Department of Keep Your Mouth Shut, or you're out to door buddy.

That's literally what the DNC did to him.

There are record levels of projection flowing out of the left this cycle.

The war and corporate pharma lobby are too important to the DNC war chest.

God forbid a candidate suggest we apply scientific rigor to vaccine studies before forcing them on kids or stop funding endless foreign wars.

The horror.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

wouldn't it be a hoot to expose the money grift that seems to make all the congress critters millionares. The war seems to be the easiest ways to funnel money through back channels. No war makes some sad pandas.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Commissioner of the FDA is the suspected agreement.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here's an excerpt from RFKjr he is on target about Madame VP Harris, The Democrats have morphed since the '60s.So have the Republicans but the Democrats used to have integrity, and courage, they wouldn't have shied away from the press or questions, hell they wanted it, they were so sure in their convictions.

The hiding and avoiding in these past 2 elections show the current Democrats have none of that.

It's old Dean Smith 4 corners basketball trying to run out the clock

Excerpt:

"My uncle and my father both relished debate. They prided themselves on their capacity to go toe to toe with any opponent in a battle of ideas. They would be astonished to learn of a Democratic Party presidential nominee who, like Vice President Harris, has not appeared in a single interview or an unscripted encounter with voters for 35 days. This is profoundly undemocratic. How are people to judge when they don’t know whom they are choosing? And how can this look to the rest of the world? "

2024 Democratic Primary results:

Joe Biden: 14,465,510 votes
Dean Phillips: 706,591 votes
Marianne Phillips: 473,761 votes
Jason Palmer: 20,975 votes

2024 Democratic Presidential Nominee:

Kamala Harris: 0 votes

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Brutal Fact-- RFK Jr. received more votes from Americans in the 2024 primaries than Democrat nominee Kamala Harris did, in the 2020 and the 2024 primaries...combined.

Kamala = Loser = The Best Democrats Could Do! 🤡

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Senior members of the Kennedy Family now sees Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as more despicable than alcoholic murderer, Ted Kennedy.
😨

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Just saw this video. Pretty historic stuff, I have some faith in the future of humanity when I see these two guys facing down the system together.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Just saw this video. Pretty historic stuff, I have some faith in the future of humanity when I see these two guys facing down the system together.

I know this I don't agree with RFKjr or Trump on a lot of issues but I do believe they love this country and WILL NOT sell it out to corporate greed or international influences

Just like the head of the Palestinian protest at the DNC said when asked why they protest the Democrats and not the Republicans and I paraphrase.

The Republicans don't lie, they say they back Israel 100%, the Democrats promise and promise to get our votes and NEVER deliver on their promises.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Saturday, August 24, 2024

fyi: DR. PHIL to interview Donald Trump and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Source: thehill.com...

DRUNKARDS Kamala Harris and Tim Walz remain in their month's long planning stage for granting interviews. The are NOT Presidential material. Not even for Block Club president.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Does anyone really take RFK JR seriously?

I read up on him after he declared his run for president.

He’s freakin’ nuts.

Trump can have him.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Does anyone really take RFK JR seriously?

I read up on him after he declared his run for president.

He’s freakin’ nuts.

Trump can have him.

Sounds as if the wine you are drinking is made from sour grapes.

If Trump captures a just few percentage points of the RFKjr voters this could loom large the battleground states.

In Arizona where Harris/Walz led by 2% over Trump RFKjr was polling at 5%, do the math.

for perspective with his 81 million national votes, Biden won Arizona by 0.3% which was 1,672,143 total votes won with a little over 10,000 vote lead over Trump in 2020

RFKjr's 5% of the Arizona vote represents about 160,000 Arizonians' votes, wasn't the announcement in Arizona? It has to resonate with some of his voters

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join