It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smell a rat yet

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ok so they are bombing Moscow and have invaded Russia. Then why no war yet? The middle East is in turmoil and Israel is getting bombed, so how come the price of petrol isn't sky high yet? There is a new Pandemic emergency, various countries are seeing civil unrest, so why no martial law? Their is a looming financial crisis brewing etc etc etc. How do we know all this is a fact , and not just general distractions...The controlled media might have stopped reporting the news and have gone to the next stage which is making it up.

Why would they do this? one very good reason is to point the blame elsewhere as a distraction to mask the fact that the Western societies are experiencing an unprecedented die off and need some strong medicine to take their minds off the fact that at some stage people will start to notice that things are falling apart at the edges? it is estimated that 40 to 60 percent of internet content is generated by AI and half the users of facebook are bots.and false accounts. Panicky sheep are hard to control so are these latest figures more BS who knows but something does not smell right. rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There is not much true reality to anything these days, My father told me when I was young, over fifty five years ago to believe half of what you hear and three quarters what you see. Boy, has that percentage changed now with technology. We are not being told the whole truth by the national news these days, they make things appear to be different than they are most times. Relevancy is ignored...the juiciest news that fits the medias followers is promoted, even with disasters. The old saying, the devil would have you believe a lie is true if you define devil as those who deceive us. The tricksters who twist things so we believe in them so they can build their business income or gain prestige or power.

It is getting real bad and that part about my dad telling me that, he stressed the government is the worst offender. That was in around sixty five or so and nothing seems to have changed much. Science interpretations of evidence is used against us more than to benefit us, they also seem to want more funding for the research to support the science field so glorify their interpretations very often. Relevance is important when analyzing science to apply it to something.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Good insights OP.

But they haven’t gotten the anointed one into the WH yet.

It’ll come into a very delirious and tumultuous focus going into the new year.

Wait until China moves after our VP “buys” his first house.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

An old Italian man used to tell me (about 50 years ago), "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear."

My grandfather never voted a day in his life. He said that it didn't make a damned bit of difference. My public school civics class educated used to tell him, "If you don't vote, you don't have the right to complain."

Now I'm 60 and I see his wisdom. He was right.

My wife wants to vote this [s]election. I might if I get the chance, just to placate her, but It really just gets your shirt all wet. (That's what happens when you piss in the wind.)

And, it's not so much like smelling a rat. It's more like smelling a dead body in a closed room.

:
edit on 2024 8 24 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Ok so they are bombing Moscow and have invaded Russia. Then why no war yet?

Russia has been at war with Ukraine for over 2 years now Ukraine is taking that war to Russia , it's a tactical move aimed at putting more pressure on Putin at home , even propagandist Vladimir Solovyov is changing his tune.

If it's acceptable for Russia to use weaponry from Iran and North Korea against Ukraine how is it not acceptable for Ukraine to use weaponry from the West against Russia in a war they started ?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

The rumble channel link you shared has uploaded 78 videos tha last two days... So I belive this is for sure a bot channel (y)
And ther is plenty more of them out there. And a lot of fact/lie mixups everywhere.... Hard to trust anything these days, so I don't, thats for sure LoL, better to keep track of your own gut feeling

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I know a lot of people are sceptical of the Deagel.com predictions/mass die offs for 2025,but there sure seem to be a lot of dominoes lining up which could lead us down that path.

Worst case scenario-they are actually planning for the deagel.com events to happen next year,and thats why these wars and maybe the next pandemic are being pushed.

Deagel.com was linked to gov/intel/WEF and those in the WEF have been saying the great reset would be forced on the world by a "series of escalating societal shocks" up to the agenda 2030 date.

So yeah I smell a rat.Or lots of rats all scheming together.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ah but is it real , you are not on the ground observing it so it only exists because you believe it is happening because you saw it on a device. That is free to view from a controlled media source. The people who put this out also know that you have no way of checking. So I guess it comes down to a judgement call on whether you believe them or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Ah but is it real , you are not on the ground observing it so it only exists because you believe it is happening because you saw it on a device.

Sadly it is real but the joy of todays world is you no longer have to be there or believe a narrative being fed to you by government controlled MSM as evidence is freely available from many sources , you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to put the pieces of the puzzle together to get the picture you just need to pay attention to the wealth of evidence that is available.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The world is the same, but whatever frequencies were being used or signals or whatever they were using to dull our senses, our intuition; is either wearing off or we are becoming adapted to it or something else has changed. Perhaps mainstream internet use has served a net positive in the awareness regime. Many folks have been able to read between the lines for ages.

The accusation that half of social media is fake has been around for a decade. Some have even dug so far down a rabbit hole, they believe every single digital interaction is a directly tailored experience to their specific reality. There were also some interesting social commentary and hidden metaphor in twenty year old movies about the incoming dangers of wireless/internet technology, but they just seemed like clever new horror movies. Ghosts, phantoms, spooks .... clandestine agencies/agents often share these nicknames. And they just pour through our digital signals ... like the monsters in our movies.

The lens is the portal between space, the signal is a bridge to access and cross through. Phantoms and ghosts are the unknown anonymous watchers who have gained access to the coordinates of said lens. They are not physically present, but can see and hear you. The reason cabal wants all of your devices internet connected ... MAGIC! Just speak a chant, and real or digital remote viewer can initiate kinetic actions. Isnt the physics behind all of this so strange? Bending of light through focused lenses, the transfer of audio waves across an electrical pulses and transfer of photons across vast distances . Initiating other electro-magnetic signals to motors, jets, magnetrons, radio frequency transmitters receivers.

It often sounds so surreal or paranormal, if it wasnt that we exist now with the knowledge of how it works.

One must disconnect often, frequently and listen to their heart and soul. The agents of chaos and evil aggressively attack our psyche riding the waves of photons, electrons and other signal types.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Western societies are experiencing an unprecedented die off, fact? Please rewrite this statement as it should read "Western societies are experiencing an unprecedented "killing" of their societies". Totally different, die off/killing.
As for bombing of Moscow it you would all care to examine what the media says (as Gortex says as it has to be where he gets his info from cos he aint on the ground) They have NOT bombed Moscow, they attacked Moscow with drones and none landed, they were all shot out of the sky.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

They were all shot down? that a miracle. How much of the news is theatre and how much is fact? you cant be sure if your information source is tainted with an agenda. What you can only be sure of is what you are observing in your immediate environment. The rest is to be taken with a pinch of salt.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Moscow was bombed last year by a drone strike. There was a pretty decent video with the lady recording it sounding a bit shook up.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Like I suggested you would have to have some pretty good distractions for this.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

you youngsters never heard of PROJECT MOCKINGBIRD?

hint: it NEVER DISBANDED only expanded,....l WORLDWIDE..
basically a cia guy as editor in chief at EVERY NEWSPAPER POSSIBLE

then theres the obama era law that gives u.s. governmint
full authority to LIE TO ITS CITIZENS,... make stuff up..
because of iraqs wmd's that nobody believed,

but seriously, as many democrats we had since ww2
and the grand new deal.... and nobody noticed
our country has not taken one step to the LEFT?

nope,.. full on capitalistic,, not once ever communist
no matter what happens, we KEEP DRIFTING RIGHT

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: confuzedcitizen

cia guy as editor in chief at EVERY NEWSPAPER POSSIBLE

Was that that Truth in News Initiative they launched when they began Covert/Corporate Op Viral Intelligent Deception -2019?

I tried to get that out to people in the streets whenever I was not being kicked out of places for refusing masking.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Now we on the verge of M pox lockdowns, another pandemic requiring draconian laws to enforce. Which was forecast a few years back as the method to get the populations down. They have all signed up for WHO strategy so get your house i order.

With regards to Russia getting bombed and invaded...does this sound like a country which is under war stress? it has just renewed requirements for people who want to emigrate , in fact those that want simple traditional western values, and it seems that people are welcome and there are plenty of applicants.

edit on pm820248America/Chicago831163124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

top topics

join